NEED DONATORS U GET SPECIAL RANK! (upcoming server)

Blokkiesam's Avatar Blokkiesam9/2/12 8:16 am
1 emeralds 104 3
9/2/2012 11:16 am
ckent741's Avatar ckent741
Go to http://alliancerealms.enjin.com/donateinfo to see the ranks and the costs and what you get!

Go to http://alliancerealms.enjin.com/donate To Donate!

========
WARNING
========
THE SERVER ISN'T UP YET
TOMORROW WE WILL HAVE THE MONEY FROM OUR BANK ACCOUNTS
TO PAYPAL THEN YOU GET YOUR RANK!
Blokkiesam
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/02/2012 11:16 am
Level 41 : Master Nether Knight
ckent741
I have Adapted To Typing With A Capital Letter In Front Of Every Word Because I Used To Rage Quite A Lot, But Speaking In All Capitals Is Just Stupid So I Started Putting Capital Letters In Front Of My Words, I Have Been Putting Capital Letters In Front Of My Words Ever Since And To Be Honest, I Try And Stop Myself From Doing It But I Just Find Myself Doing It And It Gets Annoying. Sometimes, But I Have Got Used To It, And I Accept The Fact That I Type Weirdly. I Will Not 'Train' Myself To Type Any Differently Because It Is A Waste Of Time And If My Capital Letters Bother You, Then Get Used To It Because I Will Not Change The Way I Type Just Because You Tell Me To, What I Said Before Was A Serious Point, Has Anyone Donated Since You Posted This? I Think Not. So I Was Trying To Help You And Give You Advice, But Instead You Choose To Start An Argument About The Way I Type. If You Don't Want Advice From Someone Who Has Experience About These Things, Then I Don't Know Why You Would Post Anything In The First Place.
One More Piece Of Advice, Take The Advice, Change From Your Mistakes And You Will Get Much More Out Of Everything You Do.
09/02/2012 8:30 am
Level 41 : Master Nether Knight
ckent741
Dude, You Just Do Not Ask For Donators, They Don't Even Know What They Will Get, They Will Only Donate If They Enjoy Playing On Your Server, But In Your Case, They Don't Know If They Will, So Host A Server From Your Home For A While, Get A Few Players, Then Ask Them To Donate, I Do This And People Will Eventually Donate. So Try This Because I Doubt Anyone Will Donate Just Because You Ask Them To On A Forum. Because For All They Know, You Might Just Be Stealing Their Money And Never Make A Server. Take My Advice.
09/02/2012 9:17 am
Level 23 : Expert Explorer
jayjaymozza
Can you take my "advice" and not put a capital letter in front of every letter ? if that's how you really talk then ... wow
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome