Need Experienced Staff For My New Server {EvilMine}

hari2897's Avatar hari28973/18/14 7:38 am
1 emeralds 279 9
3/20/2014 1:16 am
GhostDropz's Avatar GhostDropz
I hav just started a new server, nd i need experienced staffs who are experts in plugins!! i need staffs experienced in plugin ( building not necessary ) ... Ma server is mainly gonna be abt hunger games and other minigames .... i need staffs to be gud especially at such plugins and also group manager..... nd u'll always remain a staff on ma server if u r gud!

Name (First):
Why you want to be Coder/Builder on this server:
Why should we pick you:
Past Experience (If any):
hari2897
Level 22 : Expert Geek

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/20/2014 1:16 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
GhostDropz
i am an expert with Group manager i know pretty much every popular plugins such as.
- worldedit
- factions
- buycraft
- Essentials
etc i am currently studding at Tafe for a cert 2 in ITC witch is "Information Technology and Computers

i have owned many servers in the past and is of now building a hub server i have a factions and kitpvp so far will be adding alot more.

i am 16 and stick to my word if you would like to consider my application please contact me @ RasingBandits that is my skype also my youtube thanks.

IGN: GhostDropz
03/20/2014 12:33 am
hari2897
Is there Anyone Who Can Help Me out PEX/ or any other permissions? I want it to be perfect!
03/19/2014 11:10 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
Boonjaw1
Name (First): Jake

IGN: Boonjaw

Why you want to be Staff/Builder on this server: Well i have major Exp like you asked for so I can do group-manager for you and and other plugin.

Why should we pick you: Because i can do whatever you need and i will ensure a fun and safe environment for your players.

Past Experience (If any): Yes i am currently staff on 3 servers and i have owned 2 servers prior to applying.
03/19/2014 10:44 pm
hari2897
Where is ur mod?
And anyways anyone else interested in helping me wid the server?
03/18/2014 12:18 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
-ENDER-
ok look at these mods i made them with a mod maker but i am still really good at java
my computer hardrive was corrupted so i had to get a new one
03/18/2014 11:30 am
hari2897
I need to see any of your creations/mod before i cn approve u
03/18/2014 10:15 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
-ENDER-
Name (First): Kanaan
IGN: ender_recruit
Why you want to be Coder/Builder on this server:I have been coding scince age seven in java witch is minecraft code.
Why should we pick you: I'm proficient in building and excell in coding
Past Experience (If any): Mod Making

Skype Name: ender_recruit
i await your apply
03/18/2014 9:44 am
hari2897
Thank u Shane.... I hav inboxed u the rest in skype ... my skype id - hari2897
03/18/2014 8:11 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Metro4151
What is your name?
Hello, my name is Shane Baxter.

How old are you?
I'm currently 14 years of age.

Will you able to be active?
I will be on every day, if not every few days.

Do you have any warnings/bans on record?
Personally, I have no bans or warnings on record.

What rank are you looking for?
Well, I'm great at web development and graphic design. So, I'd like to become a Technical Developer; perhaps do some work on the site and take a look at the back end of the Minecraft server itself.

Why do you want to become a Coder/Developer?
It's what I'm best at, and I enjoy doing it. Do I need to say more? I'm a hard worker. I'm determined. I'm certain I will surprise you

What do you not do when you're a Coder/Developer?
I don't really understand this question. If you mean what I shouldn't do while working as a Technical Developer? If so, then I wouldn't slack off. I wouldn't disobey any of my superiors. I wouldn't abuse my power. I wouldn't disobey rules, either. I won't try to be a control freak.

Do you have any experience being a Coder/Developer?
Yes, years of it, in fact! I've hosted countless servers myself. Web Servers, File Servers, Minecraft Servers, the list goes on a bit more too. I know how to setup plugins and permission files, I can setup SQL servers if a plugin requires one, I can setup a remote-control web interface so a staff member can manage the server from anywhere. Some would call me an expert with computers. I can make beautiful projects in Photoshop, Illustrator, and I can make professional videos too. Those design skills combined with web skills can put together a pretty badass website.

Contact me on Skype if you'd like my help: metro4151
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome