Need Faction Members | New Clan |

MCFlameCraft's Avatar MCFlameCraft5/20/14 12:41 pm
1 emeralds 112 1
5/20/2014 1:23 pm
japp112's Avatar japp112
Hello everyone. I am OpticFlames and today I am here looking for some new members to join my faction on a factions PVP server and help us become the strongest faction. I have already found a good enough server and we just need some members, to gain power + set them with ranks. Our faction will be called KingsOfPVP

To apply, you will need to fill out a small application. You have to have Skype to join the faction, sorry.

Ranks:

Builder
Miner
Fighter
Raider
Farmer
Archer
Guard

Each one of these rank has their own ability and set goal to do. Builder will build the base and help with building anything the faction needs, miner will mine for minerals and that would be a source of income, fighter will be a pvper who will help fight in the faction wars/raids, raider will set-up TNT cannons and other ways of getting into bases, farmer will farm items and get a source of income, archer will be using a bow and arrow with combat, guards will look after the base, while some of the members are offline.

Please note: All members can of course, mine, help us raid and even PVP. You can do other stuff like the rest, but we just want some experienced players within a section.

Please apply here:

Application:

Rank?:
PvP Skill (Out of 10)?:
Trustworthy?:
Will you raid/grief us?:
Maturity (Out of 10)?:

That is all the application done, remember you need to have Skype to join us. Please add my skype if interested: opticflames Thank you.
MCFlameCraft
Level 13 : Journeyman Miner