Need a full staff | Upcoming RP server | Beneath the Waves

Knyghtfalcon's Avatar Knyghtfalcon8/13/13 8:17 pm
8/17/2013 3:26 pm
BuilderGools's Avatar BuilderGools
In the year 2119, the earth as we knew was falling apart. Governments were crumbling, cities over run with crime and destruction. The world was collapsing, harsh dictators and your average pyscho alike were terrorizing the rest of the world. Bombs exploding, the world erupting in chemical warfare. It was safe to say very few people were being left alive.

The last remaining official government dedicated to peace, was the WiTSM. The World institution of Technology Science and Medicine. Originally just an institution, they evolved into a large group, taking over a decent sized piece of land. They dedicated themselves to peace, and to find a solution for the world’s problems, but that soon changed. They were under attack and they needed to put their collective knowledge together to solve their own problems before the rest of the worlds.

They devised a plan to take a large group of people, drug them and store them, and ship them off into the ocean. The plan was to establish underwater cities, safe-havens for those of the group, but they were unsure if the plan would work. This is their test, to build a grand underwater city safe from the corruption above.

This is your story, as one of the people chosen for this. You sit in your tube, in a temporary sleeping state, waiting to awake into this new world. To see if you can make something of what you are given, and build this city.

On the server, you play the role of someone dragged from you home, and placed in a very new and strange place. You come from a hostile world, into a world of silence under the sea.
Players will attempt to work together, building a complete underwater city from the ground up. Problems will occur, hostile creatures from the depths will attack, and it’s up to you to make this work. Players will RP their way through the days, building, interacting, learning and essentially creating their own world.

This server will be started from scratch, players start at the very beginning in an underdeveloped world. There are discoveries to be made, and invention to be created. Players will add their own piece to the underwater city, whether it is new weapons, tools, buildings or medicines ETC.

The Server will have countless people dedicated to events, and keeping the world going. Whether it be from small cracks in the glass, leaking into the city. To full scale invasions from the hostile world above, people seeking to take what you are creating for themselves.

The world is not made by us to limit you, it’s not made to be something to hold you back. Players will add to the world, add to the lore as we go. The world will be made, but the players will be the ones shaping it in the end.

If you are interested in helping out with this, or interested in being one of the first people on to test the waters, fill out the application below. This is early in development, but it has been sitting in my mind for quite some time and I wanted to get more people involved to make this a reality.

Early Access/Staff Form
Name:
Time Zone:
What position are you looking for?: ((Graphics and Art, Marketing and advertising, building and creation, lore writing ETC.))
Why do you want to join early?:
What do you think you could bring to this server?:
Why should you be allowed to come and assist with the creation?:
Would you be interested in a staff position?:
What are some talents you might have?: (Such as, server management, Art, Coding, Roleplaying, Moderating, plugin work and support, marketing ETC.)
Is there something you would like to add?:

Thank you all for reading this, I know its short but it’s being worked on heavily.
Knyghtfalcon
Level 28 : Expert Ninja

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/17/2013 3:26 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
BuilderGools
Name:Gools
Time Zone :Central European Summer Time
RP Experience:Im a really good roleplayer i can take things too serious sometimes but yea that was all i can say!
What position are you looking for?: ((Graphics and Art, Marketing and advertising, building and creation, lore writing ETC.)) Building
Why do you want to join early?:It would be more fun to experience everything what happens in the beginning
What do you think you could bring to this server?:I dont know really
Why should you be allowed to come and assist with the creation?:It would be an honor to do all this really, but im a great builder and i think i can come in good handy
Would you be interested in a staff position?:Yes i would if i could
What are some talents you might have?: (Such as, server management, Art, Coding, Roleplaying, Moderating, plugin work and support, marketing ETC.) Roleplaying and Moderating!
Is there something you would like to add?:No im fine with all this
08/15/2013 12:37 pm
ryanbodkin
Name: Ryan
Time Zone: UTC±00:00 | united kingdom
RP Experience: I have played on various rp servers, mainly civilization servers trying to replicate our world at the current time.
What position are you looking for?: ((Graphics and Art, Marketing and advertising, building and creation, lore writing ETC.)): Building and creation but I would like staff
Why do you want to join early?: Because i love the sound of this server and i think it has a huge potential and i would like to be able to say i helped start this huge server, i also know how much time and effort it takes for such a huge project and i would like to help with to reduce your workload.
What do you think you could bring to this server?: I could bring fresh ideas and a huge amount of effort, i also have a good knowledge of minecraft and bukkit plugins and also mods.
Why should you be allowed to come and assist with the creation?: Because I would like to help and i will try my best at any task you give to me.
Would you be interested in a staff position?: Yes i would.
What are some talents you might have?: (Such as, server management, Art, Coding, Roleplaying, Moderating, plugin work and support, marketing ETC.): My best talents are moderating, server management and plugin work/support, although i can always help with any other factors, however they may not be done to as good a quality.
Is there something you would like to add?: That is all except the fact that i have been staff on various RP servers and I hope to hear from you soon.

Ryan
08/17/2013 3:10 pm
Knyghtfalcon
Evidence of previous work and servers you have been staff on, would be appreciated. You seem mature enough, and i thank you for your consideration in joining. Feel free to contact me on skype whenever.
08/15/2013 11:52 am
Oreo_Mustache
Time Zone: USA
RP Experience: not much, but I am a really good builder I add lots of detail!
What position are you looking for?: I will build, or give out ideas on what to build.
Why do you want to join early?: I want to help
What do you think you could bring to this server?: I think I can bring idea's no one else could imagine building, and I can bring lots and lots of detail in every block to make it look realistic
Why should you be allowed to come and assist with the creation?: I am great at building and I get things done really fast!
Would you be interested in a staff position?: Many people have told me I would be a perfect staff and quit a few people have asked me if I could be staff!
What are some talents you might have?: (Such as, server management, Art, Coding, Roleplaying, Moderating, plugin work and support, marketing ETC.) I am great at redstone, I love figuring out how it works and how I can make it work!
Is there something you would like to add?: Hi! I am Oreo and I would gladly like to be admin, staff or anything that involves having a job on you're server I will accept any job you need me to. I am friendly to everyone when someone joins I love to welcome them and greet them! I am fair and I follow the rules, I treat everyone fairly and I am very nice many people told me I am the nicest person they’ve ever met! I will give out ads and spread the word about this server to make it more popular! If anyone needs help I love to help out. I know every command and I will study the rules of your server and recognize them! I have been told from many different people I should be admin or a builder, I also have been told I should be a moderator quit a few times. I am an amazing builder and I have had so much experience! I am a professional at building and I have made a whole city before many people admired it I have been voted for the best builder and I am very creative and I add so much detail to every building block I make, everyone who has seen my creations are shocked because it looks so realistic because of the detail! I am very good when it comes to guest to the server and I would gladly give the guest a tour (if necessary)! I am great at spelling so you won't see any spam from me (and you will defiantly never finding me breaking the rules)! I really will be anything you want me to be, I will accept to be an Admin, Moderator, a builder staff anything you think I should be I am good at being anyone of them! I am smart when it comes to minecraft, I can insure you I won't do anything stupid you'll be pretty impressed! I get along with anyone and I will guarantee you I'll make sure everyone will following the rules. I focus clearly and I do things 100% correctly, I never mess up because I focus so well and work so hard on my work. I am on minecraft a lot so I will be on mostly everyday from day to night literally out of 24 hours I'm usually on 15 hours a day. I am outgoing and I have a lot of knowledge. I don't grief, and I don't steal I can tell you that much. I can get things done fast, I got a whole big city done in 24 hours of non stop work, when I need to complete a task I work all day without a stop, I can build anything you can't imagine a human could build and I can build things you would never think of building, I can build things that are almost impossible to build! I don't think I said this but I am amazing at redstone, I made a ferris wheel before in an amusement park on mine craft, I am telling you so many people requested me to make buildings for them, I have got millions and millions request because I am so good at making creations and buildings! And yes you're world will become popular sense I will post a lot of ads and spread the word! I know you will need lots of help on your work so I can give you ideas on what to build and you can tell me what to build I will be able to get your world/server finished before you know it, I am also known for how quick I get things done. I have so much experience of building its unbelievable I do believe I'm your perfect, admin, staff, moderator or builder. You would be so impressed on what I can do its unbelievable. I am great at making servers I know how to make edited servers that are put in a lot of work into it like hunger games servers! I really, really wish I could be your admin, staff, moderator, builder etc.! Also If you have any questions email me sarahsarbear@verizon.net I really want to talk to you, you can also skype me I really won't mind it! I really hope you accept and I'm looking forward to seeing you guys. -Oreo_Mustache
08/15/2013 11:03 am
Knyghtfalcon
Alright, feel free to add me on skype.
08/14/2013 10:58 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Network
xXCrAcKiNpNuTXx
Name:Jake
Time Zone:Pacific
RP Experience:I have played on some RP servers but never staff
What position are you looking for?: ((Graphics and Art, Marketing and advertising, building and creation, lore writing ETC.))well, i would prefer staff but building and creation is ok too
Why do you want to join early?:Because i want to help you finish the server
What do you think you could bring to this server?:i am fair i am very funny i am nice and i can bring in some players
Why should you be allowed to come and assist with the creation?:Because you have asked for help and thats what im great at.
Would you be interested in a staff position?:Sure
What are some talents you might have?: (Such as, server management, Art, Coding, Roleplaying, Moderating, plugin work and support, marketing ETC.)Moderating and roleplaying a little,
Is there something you would like to add?: Nothing i can think of

Thank you for reviewing my application i really hope i get accepted.
08/14/2013 10:49 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Tahmira
Name: Malcolm

Time Zone: Mountain Time

RP Experience: I have been on several warriors RP boards, and have hosted my own before.

What position are you looking for?: Building and creation, Lore writing, artwork

Why do you want to join early?:I would love to be able to be a part of the community that put together an awesome server, and I just generally want to do what I can to help out and make the server grow as much as possible

What do you think you could bring to this server?: I have had experience in writing several Novels that a WIP and I like writing things like folk lore, and poetry. I also have experience in programs like Photoshop, Blender, After effects.

Why should you be allowed to come and assist with the creation?: I am good at building, I am mature and can lead a group of people if needed, and I have some skills with creating music, and artwork in various areas.

Would you be interested in a staff position?: Yes if there are any available.

What are some talents you might have?: I have experience in Photoshop, Plugins, setting up a server, PermissionsEx, and SuperPerms, Roleplaying at several RP boards, minor redstone such as dams, traps, and doors. I also have experience in after effects, Final Cut Pro X, Illustrator, and in Building objects in Minecraft.

Is there something you would like to add?: Nothing on the top of my head...
08/14/2013 11:05 pm
Knyghtfalcon
Definitely interested, contact me on skype. A position as a lore team member would be preferable, if you want to help with art and graphics that would also be wonderful.
08/14/2013 8:16 pm
Knyghtfalcon
DENIED.

What kind of an application is that? You didn't even use the one i posted on the first page. If you use the first pages application, you will be fine.
08/14/2013 8:06 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Crafter
i can help with building too
08/14/2013 8:04 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Crafter
Applying for: Head-Admin/Permissions guy

Name: Nobel

Age: 12. (even though because of my age i am actually a very mature guy i something joke around but hopefully because of my age it doesn't change my chances)

IGN: 14012

maturity: 9/10.

Building skills: 8/10.

Time online per day: 6 hours

Time zone: EST

Past staff positions: Head-Admin once and the website creator on BashCraftPvP. and Owner on Epiccitycraft

Why should you pick me: I have had much experience with Minecraft as I have been playing it since Beta. I am a fun person to have on any server and I can follow the rules. I will show you respect back. I know how to handle tight situations and big arguments. I have knowledge of over 50 plugins including WorldEdit, WorldGuard, Essentials, PermissionsEX, GroupManager, MobArena, Spleef, Factions, Multi-Verse, Votifier, BuyCraft, and HungerGames. I am able to setup some arenas and buildings I can also type fast with great puncuatation.

Can you advertise: Yes.

E-Mail: nobelmakonnen14012@hotmail.com

Can you build for me: Yes if need be.

Aditional info: I want to be someone that anyone can trust with their server files, players, and jobs. I will follow any rules given to me and treat my superiors and underlings with respect.

Can you donate: yes if i am available to do so at the time
08/14/2013 7:59 pm
Knyghtfalcon
One Bump for the day, i dun care what you haters think. :3
08/14/2013 9:35 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
jake4ever
Name:Jake
Time Zone: GMT +1
RP Experience:Some
What position are you looking for?: ((Graphics and Art, Marketing and advertising, building and creation, lore writing ETC.))Building, creation, managment
Why do you want to join early?:To help building and look out other creations
What do you think you could bring to this server?:Advanced buildings or help atleats
Why should you be allowed to come and assist with the creation?:Because most ppl told im good and i wanna help.
Would you be interested in a staff position?:Yes after building is done.
What are some talents you might have?: (Such as, server management, Art, Coding, Roleplaying, Moderating, plugin work and support, marketing ETC.) Well building, little Rp, moderating, and managments
Is there something you would like to add?:I would like to build before we talk about staff
08/14/2013 10:03 am
Knyghtfalcon
Building... I would need some Screenshots of previous builds, other than that i guess you would be good. As for staff in the future, it might be a possibility, although from what i have seen in your application, you may need to up your grammar.
08/14/2013 8:35 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Illusionian
Name: Myles (RL) Frey (online) Illusionian (IGN)
Time Zone: UTC-5
RP Experience: At a young age, around 11 or so, I was interested in the warriors forums, and such. I now enjoy roleplaying fantasy, futuristic, and video games.
What position are you looking for?: Graphics, Management, possibly help with Building.
Why do you want to join early?: I love seeing servers come into greatness! Starting out with maybe ten active members, transcending into more.
What do you think you could bring to this server?: I own both GIMP and Photoshop Essentials, a drawing tablet, and SketchbookExpress, possibly helping out a bit with making banners and such. I can manage and find Bukkit plugins, know most of the ins and outs of Minecraft, and enjoy leading, helping, and creating.
Why should you be allowed to come and assist with the creation?: I
Would you be interested in a staff position?: Yes.
What are some talents you might have?: Art, coding, management, and building.
Is there something you would like to add?: I would always be willing to lend a hand, whether I am staff or not. (AKA, I have a lot of free time this summer.)
08/14/2013 8:50 am
Knyghtfalcon
Thank you for applying to help. If you would like, contact me on skype to discuss this further. I would definitely like you for graphics if possible, and maybe Management. We will see.
08/13/2013 10:28 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
diamonds0098
Name:Courtney
Time Zone:Pacific (Washington)
RP Experience:I have played before but haven't been on a server dedicated to it.
What position are you looking for?: ((Graphics and Art, Marketing and advertising, building and creation, lore writing ETC.)):Building
Why do you want to join early?: So that I can see how the server transforms as it gets ready to relase, and so I can help if you'd like
What do you think you could bring to this server?:a friendly face
Why should you be allowed to come and assist with the creation?: Because I like to help and i am a good builder
Would you be interested in a staff position?: Yes.
What are some talents you might have?: (Such as, server management, Art, Coding, Roleplaying, Moderating, plugin work and support, marketing ETC.):Moderating, "adminating" lol
Is there something you would like to add?: Just that I really like your Idea and I belive this server will be a huge sucess
08/13/2013 10:45 pm
Knyghtfalcon
While i appreciate your application... I Don't think you would be quite right for staff. I however can let you into the server early as a sort of beta tester if you would like.
08/13/2013 10:17 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Ranger
ChuckNorrised
Early Access/Staff Form
Name: OmegaPulse (Grace)
Time Zone: PDT/PST
RP Experience: I singleplayer RP with old fashioned games like Zork, and I have roleplayed on various chat sites.
What position are you looking for?: ((Graphics and Art, Marketing and advertising, building and creation, lore writing ETC.)) Management
Why do you want to join early?: I want to join early to bring your project to life. Whether you need permissions or helping with builds, my skills have a wide stretch into the unknown, and I know this sounds cheesy, but I really do have many skills.
What do you think you could bring to this server?: Management from a former server owner of 5, JavaScript knowledge, Permission coder (YAML), and if you ask if I know something, I probably do know it.
Why should you be allowed to come and assist with the creation?: I have experience with starting servers from scratch, and it's hard. You think you're done, but you're not even close. Ideas flow in and then you need help, that's why I am here. I can help with permissions, and can roleplay of course!
Would you be interested in a staff position?: If you're interested in putting my skills to better use, then yes, I am interested.
What are some talents you might have?: (Such as, server management, Art, Coding, Roleplaying, Moderating, plugin work and support, marketing ETC.) Server management, coding SOME JavaScript, moderating, administrating, roleplaying, plugin configuration, fast learning, and loads more.
Is there something you would like to add?: If you want proof that I have owned 4 servers, co-owned 1, administrated another, as well as moderated another, then PM me or just reply and ask me.

Consideration is appreciated. I hope your server grows well, even if you don't accept my application. Good Luck!

~OmegaPulse
08/14/2013 8:01 am
Knyghtfalcon
Hey, thank you for applying. I would like the proof of servers you have been staff on, but other than that i can let you on as my assistant for plugins and such.

Thanks for showing an interest in the server.

Also anyone who wants can add me on skype, to start talking.
Skype is: Knyght.falcon
08/15/2013 12:20 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Ranger
ChuckNorrised
I've owned the 2 servers on http://www.stahpitcraft.wordpress.com , the one server on https://www.stahpitcraftmc.webs.com , and this server https://www.stahpitcraft.webs.com . I've co-owned http://www.kamogaming.com (Merged into RiotPit), I was a moderator on http://www.cluttercraftminecraft.enjin.com , and I was an admin on http://www.siegepvp.enjin.com .
08/13/2013 9:57 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
cohendean
Name: Cohen
Time Zone:
RP Experience: I used to script denizen npcs on a role playing server.
What position are you looking for?: Building and creation, lore writing.
Why do you want to join early?: Ever since the role playing server i used to script and moderate for went down, I have been looking for a server that fits my needs, I quite like role player servers so the sooner i could join one that i am assuming will have a good community, the better.
What do you think you could bring to this server?: I think i could bring different role playing elements, on the previous role playing server (which was American McGee Alice in wonderland base) i played the white rabbit, and i feel that for the short time that was the theme, i played the character very well.
Why should you be allowed to come and assist with the creation?: I think i could help out a fair bit, but honestly thats all i can think of, if you can come up with that story, i dont think you need help, but if you do i will be there.
Would you be interested in a staff position?: I would be interested in a staff position but would not be discouraged from still joining and enjoying the server.
What are some talents you might have?: I am currently working on both art and coding, also as mentioned an unessacry amount of times i wrote denizen npc scripts for a previous server.
Is there something you would like to add?: I would just like to complement the plot you came up with, i imagined it in my head as i read it, and couldn't help but smirk, also i was wondering if my character could be trying to make everyone see the bright side to leaving that world behind but be a little unsure himself.
08/13/2013 10:04 pm
Knyghtfalcon
I would like to thank you very much for your interest, i think you would make a good part of the team. Get me on skype, Knyght.Falcon, and we can discuss lore and possibly coding for the server?
08/13/2013 9:14 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Narwhal
Crazy_RobotThing
Name: David
Time Zone: EST
RP Experience: I roleplay alot
What position are you looking for?: ((Graphics and Art, Marketing and advertising, building and creation, lore writing ETC.)) building
Why do you want to join early?: so i can find bugs and other things
What do you think you could bring to this server?: cool steampunk buildings
Why should you be allowed to come and assist with the creation?: CAUSE IM THE BEST IN THE WORLD
Would you be interested in a staff position?: sure
What are some talents you might have?: (Such as, server management, Art, Coding, Roleplaying, Moderating, plugin work and support, marketing ETC.) roleplaying and building
Is there something you would like to add?:anything the server needs
08/13/2013 9:33 pm
Knyghtfalcon
I'm sorry, i don't mean to be rude, but you don't really fit the specifications that i require for the project. Sorry.
08/13/2013 9:11 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
wolf00228
Name:I don't like to give my name out but you can call me Wolf
Time Zone:CST
RP Experience: not much
What position are you looking for?: ((Graphics and Art, Marketing and advertising, building and creation, lore writing ETC.))Staff
Why do you want to join early?:i would like to be a part of this it sounds cool
What do you think you could bring to this server?:I have lots experience being staff on servers i have owned two my self and was head admin on anther server
Why should you be allowed to come and assist with the creation?: as i said before i have experience being staff and i am good at it
Would you be interested in a staff position?:yes
What are some talents you might have?: (Such as, server management, Art, Coding, Roleplaying, Moderating, plugin work and support, marketing ETC.)Server management, Moderating and plugin work
Is there something you would like to add?: no thanks =)
08/13/2013 8:28 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Architect
alvey5150
Name: Josh
Time Zone: MST (USA)
RP Experience: I've build for some RP servers before.
What position are you looking for?: ((Graphics and Art, Marketing and advertising, building and creation, lore writing ETC.)) Building and Creation.
Why do you want to join early?: I want to help build.
What do you think you could bring to this server?: Hopefully create some awesome RP environment.
Why should you be allowed to come and assist with the creation?: I'm a good builder, and I'm easy to work with.
Would you be interested in a staff position?: Possibly.
What are some talents you might have?: (Such as, server management, Art, Coding, Roleplaying, Moderating, plugin work and support, marketing ETC.): Builder, Admin, Mod.
Is there something you would like to add?: Not really.
08/13/2013 9:12 pm
Knyghtfalcon
Ill contact you over skype shortly, thanks for showing an interest.
08/13/2013 11:24 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Architect
alvey5150
Are you going to contact me, or should I add you?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome