Need good builders for spawn(need staff)

Tinyanthony12's Avatar Tinyanthony121/8/13 2:59 am
1/9/2013 11:08 pm
AnonymousSD1's Avatar AnonymousSD1
Needed builders apply down the bottom and diamond my server

Apply for staff: Mod or builder
Minecraft username:
Are you good at helping people and why ?
Why do you want to be my staff member ?
Have you been ban ?
Have you ever grief

Ip to my server 122.106.135.161

Thank you
Tinyanthony12
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/09/2013 11:08 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Cake
AnonymousSD1
Apply for staff: Mod, Builder anything really

Minecraft Username: AnonymousSD

Skype:anonymoussd (then it will come up with tom dickson)

Tell me about you: Im fun and i follow things i get assigned of and im coowner on 3 servers mod on 2 admin on 3 and op on 1

Are you good at helping people and why: iYes, im very helpful i help with big problems i know how to solve things i always listen as i said before if something happens count on me to fix it

have you been ban? WEll it was my friend that needs anger management i got banned for recommending a custom map?

have you ever girefed? well i did on a lan server with my firends
01/09/2013 10:57 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Vecrul
Apply for staff: Mod AND builder (if possible)

Minecraft username: Synchronox

Tell be about you: I'm fun, easy to get along with, great with people, fairly quite, I;m use to being in the staff team.

Are you good at helping people and why? Yes, I'm very polite, I've been Mod+ on approximately 14 servers and I've been recomended to be ranked up on all of them by several people, I'm a good listener and I'm great with solving problems, helping with issues, solving fights and arguments, if a problem ever occurs on the server you can count on me to fix it.

Why do you want to be my staff member? Like I said before that I'm in the staff team of 14 servers, that's because I absolutely HATE being on a server with no power or priority of people, I love being a part of a crew who share new ideas and designs for separate opinions

Have you been ban? Once, but I had done nothing wrong, our owner ran out of money and we got a new one, he hated all the current staff and replaced us.

Have you ever grief
No I have not griefed, only on pvp raiding servers where it's ALLOWED.
01/09/2013 10:33 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Network
bbCowGoMoo
Apply for staff : Mod (OR ADMIN)
Minecraft Username : bbCowGoMoo
Sype : Sorry no workin mic or cam
Tell me about you : I am a good person who knows how do deal with situations instead of raging
Are you good at helping people and why : I am very good at helping players because I own a server and I know how to help players in the right way instead of losing my temper and I know what to kick and ban for, also mute.
Why do you want to be my staff member? I want to be a staff member because I would like to help your server by making it grow and helping people to make people comfortable with their gameplay
Have you ever been banned? Yes, But only when I was a super minecraft newbie and I didn't even know how to collect resources, You cant see it on mcbans due to the server was removed on mcbans
01/09/2013 10:29 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Jumbomuffin500
Apply for staff: Mod
Minecraft username:Jumbomuffin500
Tell be about you:I am nice, helpful, and I like jokes.
Are you good at helping people and why ?Yes, I like helping people because I think its good to help other people.
Why do you want to be my staff member ?I want to be a staff member because I want to help the owner build, and i will respect all stuff at all times, I am nice and I would really like to help you!
Have you been ban ?Yes
Have you ever grief? Yes But i won't grief unless its a griefing server.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome