Need help for medieval server

DoomedThoughts12's Avatar DoomedThoughts122/11/12 11:24 pm
2/14/2012 11:31 am
TwuB's Avatar TwuB
I just made a bukkit server today, and I want to make a Medieval server but I need help. I need good plugins, like one that can make it so only admin can make factions because I want some kind of evil team against some kinda good team. I have no backstory or anything, so plz help me. If you wanna join the server and help, please leave an application in the comments. If i accept u i will message u the Ip Here is the format:

What is your In Game Name?:

Why should I let you in?:

Will you grief?:

Do you have any good ideas?:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i would like to use gold nuggets, gold bars and gold blocks as currency but unfortunately there is no plugin yet, but if there is please tell me
DoomedThoughts12
Level 12 : Journeyman Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

TwuB
02/14/2012 11:31 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Have you decided yet?
TwuB
02/14/2012 11:00 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
What is your In Game Name?:
Nickmaidment123

Why should I let you in?:
You should let me in because I'm very creative, like I can build anything that comes into my mind, I've done multiple pixel art worlds but after the update they've sadly been corrupted. I'm easy to get along with and easy to get to know. Also I'm very dedicated of what I'm assigned to do.

Will you grief?:
Griefing is a low act in minecraft which is a form of jealousy which I would never do
Do you have any good ideas?
My main idea for a medieval server would be; very low overall money, because 'back in the day' everything was very cheap but the average family income was extremely low, as today things are much more expensive and average family income has massively increased.

Please message me.
tomster9278
02/14/2012 10:40 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Engineer
or change iconomy
tomster9278
02/14/2012 10:39 am
http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/tradecraft-ae/?page=5
that is what i think u want as a plugin hope its right
tomster9278
02/14/2012 10:35 am
tomster9278
I've made many things before in creative mode and I've built many cathedrals and castles in that they are the best things to make in my opinion so a medevil server is perfect 4 me.
no ill never grief never have never will
a giant cathedral with a statue of you're skin at the back
StacyAvery
02/14/2012 7:52 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Artist
What is your In Game Name?: StacyAvery

Why should I let you in?: I dont know.. Becouse you need players and builders...

Will you grief?: If im with the bad guys i might grief the good guys if its allowed.

Do you have any good ideas?: Build a dark castle for the dark guys and a light castle for the good guys, and stuff like that.
bacon_warrior
02/13/2012 10:34 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
In Game Name: bacon_warrior
Why should you let me in?: I am a great builder and i will help with anything. I have also been an op, moderator, and an admin on many different servers.
Will I grief?: No! I hate griefers!
Do i have any good ideas?: Yes you should make many castles, and have different classes, have medieval arenas, and I have many more medieval ideas.

Contact me by sending me a message. Just click on my name and click send message.

I would love to help out your server!
Samuy98
02/11/2012 11:38 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Hey my name is Sam and I would be happy to help you!

My in-game name is samuy98
I am a really good builder and have loads of experience. I build in my own style but adapt and can build in pretty much any other way. I am a really trusting person and can be trusted. I have set up many servers before and am setting up one now which I need help with too coincidently. I am a great player and hope you let me help you!
Here are a couple ideas for your server. You DEFINETLY need to set up a good command chain better than op or not such as ex:
Top: King=You
Next: Noble (Admin)
Next: Elder (Mod)
Next: Knight (Trusted)
Next: Citizen (Basic Rank)
You also should get the factions plugin which allows you to have large factions with their own land home and leaders. Then factions can ally and do battle wih others.
You also need to get the mcmmo plugin which basically makes everyone a little rpg character having skills levels and Perks!
Then (which this is an idea) get the Iconomy plugin which allows a sort of money system which allows for buying selling and stores! I like the gold idea but you would have to make nuggets like dollars bars lIke hundreds and blocks like thousands!
Thnx for considering me and contact me at sampttn@gmail.com to discuss the details!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome