I NEED HELP ON MY SERVER.

michaeljay23's Avatar michaeljay231/13/13 6:33 pm
1/13/2013 7:16 pm
awesomemandy123's Avatar awesomemandy123
Hello my name is Michael im starting up a server with 50 slots and 3gb and a bunch more of stuff. Im Looking for well talented players and good Spelling. Please Fill out the If You Would like to be Mod Or Helper forums below Thank you.

AGE (Over 15):
Skype (You Have to Have Skype):
Name:
Where you from:
What Language do you speak (Try To be English):
How Long do you play minecraft:
how long have you played minecraft (years, monthes and etc):
Are you good with plugins if so name a minimum of 20:
How could you help the server and what could you do to show me that you could help:
Do you have past experience on other servers if so tell me ip's and proof:
Ban Reports Go online and look show me your ban reports:
What Are you good at doing in minecraft:
Can you help make a website:
Are you good with permissions:
Do you hack if so name the hack:
Are you good with world edit:
Are you trustworthy and honestly willing to help on the server:
Sincerely
"Your name"
michaeljay23
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

awesomemandy123
01/13/2013 7:16 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Miner
AGE (Over 15): 15 lol.
Skype (You Have to Have Skype): mandyharris.tennis
Name: Mandy
Where you from: USA (if you need the country, I'll tell you in Skype).
What Language do you speak (Try To be English): No hablo ingles. Hahaha just kidding, I speak English.
How Long do you play minecraft: I play a lot every day (a couple hours at least).
how long have you played minecraft (years, monthes and etc): I've been playing for about a year.
Are you good with plugins if so name a minimum of 20: I'm pretty good with plugins because I've co-owned a server and had access to the console of it Ones that I know are Essentials (all of them), WorldEdit, WorldGuard, Factions, Towny, Dynmap, SimpleSpleef, GroupManager, McMMO, TimTheEnchanter, Stats, VoxelSniper, Multiverse, Citizens, ChestRestock, iConomy, ChestShop, ShowCaseStandAlone, ItemDisplay, CookieMonster, and more.
How could you help the server and what could you do to show me that you could help: I could advertise your server on all of the Minecraft Server list sites, and could build some cool spawns and set up some plugins that you don't know how to set up
Do you have past experience on other servers if so tell me ip's and proof: Well, to start, I co-owned a server for a few months. With co-owner, I got access to the console for the server, so I am very experienced with adding/deleting plugins, setting up permissions for each plugins AND the whole server, etc. I'm very good at setting perms for GroupManager especially, and making the staff pop out. I was also an admin on a server for a few months before that, and built spawns on there, the server I co-owned, and other servers. I can build a lot of stuff, but I'm pretty weak on redstone hahaha. But I'm very good at advertising servers, keeping them in control, and having a good time all at the same time And the IP of the server I co-owned is on my profile.
Ban Reports Go online and look show me your ban reports: I have no ban reports, as you can see at this link:
http://mcbans.com/player/awesomemandy

What Are you good at doing in minecraft: I'm pretty good at building, I'm amazing with plugins and setting up perms, and I'm very good at setting up GroupManager and coming up with unique ideas for servers.
Can you help make a website: Sure! I've made a few in the past.
Are you good with permissions: Yes because, as I said before, I used to co-own a server and had access to the console. I was in charge of the plugins, so I had ample experience with perms and plugins.
Do you hack if so name the hack: I actually do have Nodus, but I usually only use it for the brightness to see what I'm building
Are you good with world edit: Yes, I've built 2 or 3 spawns with it, along with some other buildings. Picture proof is on my profile.
Are you trustworthy and honestly willing to help on the server: Yes I'd really like to help you out and help your server grow!
Sincerely,
Mandy
foxmeister17
01/13/2013 6:42 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
AGE (Over 15):15
Skype (You Have to Have Skype): Yes. If accepted I will PM you.
Name: Doesn't matter. I go by Fox.
Where you from: Um..the US
What Language do you speak (Try To be English): English
How Long do you play minecraft: I play a lot. I mean..A LOT. Embarrassing...lol
how long have you played minecraft (years, monthes and etc): A year.
Are you good with plugins if so name a minimum of 20:Yes, Essentials, WorldGuard, WorldEdit, SurvivalGames, Lockette, LWC, ChestProtect, MultiWorld, MobArena, Spleef, Paintball, EssentialsSpawn, GroupManager..these are all the important ones..so..yeah..
How could you help the server and what could you do to show me that you could help:I would help you out by listening to you and helping you out with everything you tell me to do.
Do you have past experience on other servers if so tell me ip's and proof: Yup. the server ended because the owners didn't have any time. play.rivalcraft.com was the IP.
Ban Reports Go online and look show me your ban reports: No bans.
What Are you good at doing in minecraft: Lot's of stuff. PVP, building, redstone, mining, raiding, griefing
Can you help make a website:Help, yes, make it, no.
Are you good with permissions:Yes.
Do you hack if so name the hack:Nope.
Are you good with world edit: Yes.
Are you trustworthy and honestly willing to help on the server:Of course.
Sincerely
Fox.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome