Need a host for an upcoming server!

Rice's Avatar Rice11/7/13 9:50 pm
1 emeralds 157 3
11/9/2013 11:37 am
Rice's Avatar Rice
Hello people of Planet Minecraft! My friend and I have many ideas for an upcoming server, but we cannot afford to buy hosting yet! We both believe the ideas are good enough to make the server extremely popular. Some of our ideas are: Sky Wars, Survival Games, PvP, PvE, and many donor ranks with many features! So it would basically be a hardcore mini games server.

What's in it for you?
Click to reveal
By hosting our server, you will receive 50% of donations (Because we will need some money to get paid hosting later!) You will also get the highest donator rank OR owner status. We will also do all the work so all you do is port forward, get the control panel set up, and let the money roll in!

Click to reveal
To do this, please allow upwards of 1 GB of ram for us to use. We will also need bukkit installed.

If you would like to help us, please fill this out:

How much ram could you dedicate?

Do you know know how to port forward?

Can you set up a control panel?

Thanks everyone, and this will only be for a couple of months as we just want to get started and don't have enough money too. Thanks!
Rice
Level 36 : Artisan Taco