Quest Makers Needed!

Awesome_Dante's Avatar Awesome_Dante10/5/14 10:53 pm
1 emeralds 661 7
10/8/2014 7:51 pm
Awesome_Dante's Avatar Awesome_Dante
Hello everyone. My name is Dante
I work for Gamers Of Habit, A large gaming community that is spreading to minecraft.
IP: play.gamersofhabit.com

Visiting the website now will land you in a fully functioning Factions RPG Hybrid.

We are making an RPG server that can compete with the best.
Though we understand that this will be a difficult task to do with such great RPG servers already out there. We are willing to put forth our best efforts to do so.
We have a small team of dedicated individuals working on this and are looking to invite new members to assist us.

What we need are people that can assist us in setting up the quests.
We use three plugins that are capable of quest making, each serves a different purpose, but this also means that we more than likely have a plugin that you are used to writing quests in.

We need people that can use at least one of the following:
Quests (Citizens Quests)
Denizen (Citizens NPC Scripting)
Skript (Minecraft scripting and event handling)

I am working on the lore basically alone and need a lot of help writing it.
I am doing too much to keep track of and need an extra hand in a nutshell.

If you can do this there may be payment depending on your quality of work and how helpful you are.
I hope to hear from you guys.

Application Format:
Name:
IGN:

Do you have skype?: (If you dont want to post it here, you can PM me.)
Do you have teamspeak?: If you dont it is recommended you get it so you can chat with all of us as that is what we use to discuss Ideas)

Which plugin listed are you most comfortable with?:

Do you understand that any changes made to non dialogue only scripts must be reviewed by an Owner before being approved?:

Do you have a knack for creativity?:

How do you feel about complex quests?:

Can you provide an example script for either Denizen or Skript to prove you have knowledge of the plugin?: (Dosnt have to be complex, must be original)

Do you like to read books? If so what genre do you prefer?:

Do you understand that we value respect on this server and that disrespecting one of us that have worked day and night on creating this server can result in termination of your position?:

Do you understand that although we know that many many things our possible with these plugins that if we don't approve of the direction the story line is taking or don't approve of a story element, as the servers creators we may make any changes to it we deem necessary?:
Awesome_Dante
Level 26 : Expert Warrior

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/08/2014 1:17 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
finners4444
Name: finners4444
IGN: finners4444

Do you have skype?: Yes, I will PM if accepted.
Do you have teamspeak?: Yes, I use Teamspeak frequently.

Which plugin listed are you most comfortable with?:
Denizen, I enjoy anything Lore related, and will serve as more as a writer than any sort of coder.

Do you understand that any changes made to non dialogue only scripts must be reviewed by an Owner before being approved?: Of course, I will proof-read and check to the best of my ability before-hand, however.

Do you have a knack for creativity?: I enjoy writing and would believe myself to be good at it, I also write poetry if such is needed on the server, more as a hobby than part of the necessity.

How do you feel about complex quests?: As stated above, I'm more of a writer than a scripter, so it would be rather difficult but I'm currently learning script and coding in general, and but of course I shall try to the best of my ability, or at least until my fingers fall off.

Can you provide an example script for either Denizen or Skript to prove you have knowledge of the plugin?: Very basic as I'm still learning, but it shows my understanding, the language is rather simple, I will get a more advanced peice out with more emotive language soon.

AssignmentName: (name)
Type: Assignment
Interact Scripts:
- 1 Theif
Theif:
Type: Interact
Requirments:
Mode: ALL
List:
- sneaking
Steps:
1:
Proximity Trigger:
Script:
- CHAT "Keep your hands to yourself... and stay back!"
- WAIT 3
- CHAT "I'm warning you!- Scat!"
Attack Trigger:
Script:
- CHAT "Filthy little thing, Come'ere!"
- STRIKE
- ZAP 2

Do you like to read books? If so what genre do you prefer?: Medievel or fantasy, anything I can bring my imagination in on.

Do you understand that we value respect on this server and that disrespecting one of us that have worked day and night on creating this server can result in termination of your position?: I would never dream if insulting any one of you, and if I did I would rightfully deserve and accept the consequences for such actions.

Do you understand that although we know that many many things our possible with these plugins that if we don't approve of the direction the story line is taking or don't approve of a story element, as the servers creators we may make any changes to it we deem necessary?:Of course, you're looking for assistance and I would be glad to assist, not interfere, this is your project and I will respect that.
10/08/2014 1:30 pm
Awesome_Dante
You've got my vote. If you can PM me your skype ill set up the interview!
10/08/2014 2:38 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
finners4444
Thank you!- My details have been PM'ed.
10/08/2014 7:51 pm
Awesome_Dante
Received. I'm off for the night but I'll set up your interview first thing tomorrow
10/07/2014 12:44 am
Awesome_Dante
Added Ncient dwarven hellforge "Vernous Ignia"
Travellers and heros alike will have a tough time proving their strength to the ancient ones in this dungeon like firey forge. Escape with your lives or fight to the end, the choice is yours...
10/06/2014 6:47 pm
Awesome_Dante
Just added "Sporta"
The Eerie mushroom lands where mysterious things happen to the travelers who Pay a visit!

More coming soon!
10/06/2014 8:38 am
Awesome_Dante
anyone interested?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome