Need medieval builders!

Cjak41's Avatar Cjak413/25/15 7:55 pm
3/29/2015 1:49 pm
Elvexl's Avatar Elvexl
Making a medieval / airship server and need builders, admins and even 2 people good with plugins / permissions. So fill out the fourm below!

Builder
-------------------
Screenshots?:
Skype(required):
why do you want to help?:
--------------------

Admin
---------------
Building scale (1-10):
Do you have any weak or strong points:
Skype(required):
Why do you want to help?:
--------------------

Plugin master / coder
---------------------
Are you good with permissions?:
Skype(required):
Why do you want to help:
---------------------
Beta-tester
---------------------
Do you know how to RP:
Maturity scale(1-10)
--------------------
Have fun and hope to see lots of applicants. Have extra questions? add me on skype
~cjak40 or cjak41 i forget
Cjak41
Level 29 : Expert Pirate

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/29/2015 1:49 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Elvexl
Thank You So Much! I can send you some sample images of my build on skype or you can interview or what not on skype further also!
03/29/2015 1:14 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Elvexl

Building scale (1-10): 9

Screenshots?: I don't know how to transfer them really but I can show you some if you show me how.

Skype(required): Elvexl

Why do you want to help?: I would love to help build on your server because building is a huge passion for me that I love doing and would be humbled to have on a server open to the public for everyone to see. Additionally, I would love to help you build an amazing server filled with unique and stylish buildings that I can definitely bring to the server.
03/29/2015 1:21 pm
Cjak41
Just wait and i will review you we have already got quite a bit of people.
03/28/2015 1:16 pm
Cjak41
Bump
03/28/2015 2:53 am
Cjak41
For future refrence, you all must be able to get optifine and the conquest resourcepack.
03/27/2015 9:52 pm
Cjak41
pighead1234[SS]Admin
---------------
Good with plugins(yes/no): Yes I am, I am very good with them.
Building scale (1-10): 9.5
Do you have any weak or strong points: I am very good with players and problems people have.
Skype(required): TheFlappingMonkey I know its childish I made it when I was younger.
Why do you want to help?: I am looking for a job and this looks perfect sir. I can grow and improve your server and I have a very big life story that will change your mind if you say no this application. Thank You.
--------------------

Can you post a project of your works?
03/27/2015 8:56 pm
Level 1 : New Network
pighead1234[SS]
Admin
---------------
Good with plugins(yes/no): Yes I am, I am very good with them.
Building scale (1-10): 9.5
Do you have any weak or strong points: I am very good with players and problems people have.
Skype(required): TheFlappingMonkey I know its childish I made it when I was younger.
Why do you want to help?: I am looking for a job and this looks perfect sir. I can grow and improve your server and I have a very big life story that will change your mind if you say no this application. Thank You.
--------------------
03/27/2015 8:42 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Artist
Mew_Kiddie
Building Skill: 6-7,I don't do hallways just let me do Farms maybe
Screenshot:www.planetminecraft.com/project/medieval-pen/
IGN:TeenyCritter
Why help? I want to help because I want to feel proud of myself for once for doing something big and will remain there for others to enjoy,if my builds are kind of bad just let me do little projects,BabySteps..
03/27/2015 8:54 pm
Cjak41
I will add you to review stuff with you. I don't have a problem with age.
03/27/2015 7:27 pm
Cjak41
Bump
03/27/2015 9:45 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Blockboy999
Admin
---------------
Good with plugins(yes/no): Yes
Building scale (1-10): 6/7 Im not the best but i can build medieval and airships are alot of fun i love making them
Do you have any weak or strong points: Strong points is dealing with player's problems I've been playing minecraft for 4 years so when people have a issue i usually have had the issue before so i know how to resolve it. Weak points are when i got to deal with people who wont listen to reason and try to work together to fix the problem its a pet peeve of mine aha but im getting better at dealing with those type of people.
Skype(required): alijah.johnson1
Why do you want to help?: I want to help a server get its stuff together and admins a important job. Honestly i prefer being a moderator over admin because mod's usually deal with people more but either ones ok if i dont meet your requirements can i still have the ip? i want to play on this server
03/27/2015 3:00 pm
Cjak41
Adding you for a more indepth interview
03/27/2015 9:19 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
TooGood4_Nae
Previous work(s): All of my work are private i do not Release any of my custom plugins to other people sorry! <3
Are you good with permissions?: Absolutely.
Skype(required): Netraxle
Why do you want to help: I heard you guys needed some help so here i am i can help you with any problem or plugin anything you needed im a Professional developer and a professional builder myself. I Have alot of experience of all these things and i will love to help out! I love to help players out and make them have the best time on the server as possible!
03/27/2015 2:58 pm
Cjak41
Adding you for a more in-depth interview momentarly
03/27/2015 9:15 am
Cjak41
Bump
03/26/2015 9:26 am
Cjak41
bump
03/25/2015 9:59 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
trust_me_im_asian
Builder
-------------------
Building scale (1-10): About a 7-8. really depends on the day
Screenshots?: soldierboy431.blogspot.com (ignore the url, it didn't originally belong to me)
Skype(required): pauleatsone
why do you want to help?: I do a lot of work for people on planetminecraft pro-deo. It makes me feel good knowing that what I do is helping people obtain their goals. Also, it's a great time killer when I know I should be doing homework.
03/25/2015 10:29 pm
Cjak41
Accepted! My friend you a very good builder!
03/25/2015 9:56 pm
Cjak41
Bump
03/25/2015 8:08 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
Imnathananthony
Good with plugins(yes/no):yes
Building scale (1-10):8
Do you have any weak or strong points: Redstone
Skype(required):thelittletoomuch
Why do you want to help?:As a person i just want to help your server out and as a staff member i am very helpful and kind to players and I try to keep away the hackers at all costs. I always warn advertisers and spammers before they get kicked. Although, if I see a hacker and have proof (Screenshot, video, ect.), I will instantly ban them. I have no patience with hackers but try to be fair with everyone else finding hackers is honestly one of the easy things i can do.
03/25/2015 8:55 pm
Cjak41
Please state the position you are looking for
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome