Need a Moderator For New 24/7 Server

Cradzz's Avatar Cradzz3/9/12 12:59 pm
3/9/2012 7:53 pm
d4Nc3rCr4zy's Avatar d4Nc3rCr4zy
Please fill in the App if you belive you are a Good Moderator.

IP : 173.208.179.197

IGN :
Previous Experience :
About you :
Cradzz
Level 22 : Expert Ninja

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/09/2012 7:53 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Pony
d4Nc3rCr4zy
IGN: d4Nc3rCr4zy
Why you want to be a moderator: I am always looking for things to do on my open days.
Previous Experience: I have hosted plenty of my own servers, been admins, and mods on others. I have also built many super structures.
About you: Yes, I'm young, but I honestly don't act like it. I am very mature, and can handle situations. I am also very creative and funny, and people have really enjoyed me on their servers. I hope this is convincing! Thanks!
03/09/2012 7:41 pm
Level 25 : Expert Caveman
Nordic_GOD
IGN : NordicViking99
Why do you want to be a Moderator : I'm on Vacation and look to do something productive in my spare time.
Previous Experience : Admin on 4 servers, Moderator on 3
About you : I'm a very funny creative person, and Have strong dedication to things when I work on them, I play at least 5+ hours a day.
03/09/2012 1:37 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Sloskizel
IGN : Sloskizel
Why do you want to be a Moderator : I have been admin on mod on other servers, which have very recently gone down sadly, but that just means I can focus more on your server! I am a good leader and very helpful, and would love to help you on your server!
Previous Experience : Mod on two others, admin on. (All went down except for one sadly)
About you : I am a good leader, I like to just have fun, and I don't want to make you read a super long application!
03/09/2012 1:11 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
littlesheep
IGN :gullsmarin
Why do you want to be a Moderator :becuse i am wery helpful and i help players
Previous Experience :i am good miner xD
About you :i am wery frendly
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome