NEED MODERATORS/ADMINS/BUILDERS

Kamikaze54321's Avatar Kamikaze543211/10/13 11:54 am
1/10/2013 12:36 pm
drumhead's Avatar drumhead
From the StealthGaming servers organisation comes Logikka PvP!
We're currently looking for:
[*][b]Chat Moderators[/b]
[*][b]Builders for spawn[/b]
[*][b]Administrators[/b]

Please leave at least a short application for Admin or Mod. Being builder does not require an application. the ip: [b][u]2.218.215.214[/u][/b]
Kamikaze54321
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

drumhead
01/10/2013 12:36 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Hello my IGN is drumhead112 also my Skype is the same i would like to Admin on this server if you still need Admin's i am very trust worthy and you will find this out when we can start chatting and when i get on this server. I am also very nice and kind and i treat people with respect also i would like to be treated with respect back. Also the advice on that server ip maybe it might be because you have maybe missed out a number or a dot or something like that by accident. I hope i get the Admin position and i hope you get the server ip sorted out.
Thanks i really do hope you accept me.
drumhead112...
Kamikaze54321
01/10/2013 12:17 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
It worked fine yesterday... any advice?
badboy3246
01/10/2013 12:27 pm
Level 23 : Expert Dragonborn
prob because you need to update to 1.4.7 and bukkit takes long to update if not then idk sorry
Pocket Watch
01/10/2013 12:10 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
IGN: M4GIK_MONSTER
Name: Cameron
Do you have Skype: Yes i do
Where do you live: Scotland
Timezone: GMT
Do you have a working microphone: Yes i do

How many hours a day will you spend on this server: 4-5 hours, depending on homework and assignments

Why do you want to become a Mod or Admin?
I want to become a Staff Member because many people break offences, and there are no mods or admins online when they do. I witness people spamming, combat logging and glitching, but i feel weak and i cannot do anything, i try to inform them of their offences but they refuse to listen. If i become a part of staff i will try my 100 percent best to upgrade the server into one of the most fairest environments to play in.
I also believe that everyone deserves a second chance and that everyone is a NOOB at one stage of their MC life. My job, when i become staff, is to stop that noobishness in the server by answering questions and queries.

What assets do you have to provide for this server?
I have good leadership,persistance, intergrity, helpfulness, co-operation and kindness (sometimes). I am not bad tempered, cocky and selfish. I always listen to people and never lose the faith of who i am.

How i would like people to judge my application:
I want people to leave the things i have done to them (raids, pvp, grief) and i promise i will start over with you and be fair and not bias to anyone. Comment on my application without the thoughts of hatred in your mind please. Thank you.

Spammers: If people are spamming on the server i will tell them to stop, if they refuse i will mute them and jail them. If they spam with a client, i will take a screenshot and i will have to ban them.

Disrespect / Abusing Mods: IF someone abuses me, i will tell them to stop. If they don't i will mute them for some time (10-15 minutes). If they continue the next day or after the mute, i will jail them for at least 1 hour.

Glitchers: I will need satisfactory evidence before making my judgement. I will not accuse and i WILL be fair. If i catch someone Glitching, it will be an instant jail time for at least 1-2 hours.

Hackers: I will also need satisfactory evidence, if i receive it, i will tell them to remove the hacks and jail them for 1 hour minimum for not reading the rules at spawn, which clearly states it.

Combat Loggers: If someone combat logs, i will give them a warning, also forcing him to give back his stuff to the other player. If he constantly does it over and over again, it will be a jail for 2 hours.

Racism: I will not tolerate racism, it is one of the most cruel things on Earth to do. I will do my best to put a stop to it, i will tell them to stop, if they don't i will jail them for 1 hour no questions asked.

Advertising: If people advertise other servers i will jail them, because it won't work giving them a warning, they will keep on doing it, no matter what. If it is a genuine player telling his real life friend a server, i will tell him not to type in chat, but on Skype, /msg or facebook etc. I will release him and fine him one warning, making sure he does not do it again.

Note: The jail time for these offences depends on how severe they commited it. Also if i ban someone, on a MAJOR incident, i will take really good evidence and present it to Owner, to prevent false accusations agaisnt me. I will try to be kind and considerate to people if i get the Mod position because i'll be new and i don't want to ruin the first days of my new job.

Thank You
~Cameron
Pocket Watch
01/10/2013 12:07 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
the ip doesnt work for you guys as you have updated and his server is on 1.4.6
yoshijj
01/10/2013 12:08 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
why are you in?
Pocket Watch
01/10/2013 12:09 pm