Need Moderators/Admins For ShadowCraftPVP!

silverwolf708's Avatar silverwolf70811/19/13 10:29 pm
11/22/2013 7:42 pm
NickProGaming's Avatar NickProGaming
Hi I'm Looking For Dedicated Staff To Join My 24/7 Minecraft Server IP Is: 198.24.171.42:52573
My Skype Is silverwolf0708 Add Me If You Have Any Questions
To Apply Follow This Application:

IGN:

Timezone :

Position you are applying for : (Builder/Moderator/Admin) :

Have you had any experience in becoming a staff :

How long have you been playing on the server :

What would you do if you're elected to become one of the staffs :

What could you bring to the team :

Can You Donate:

Why do you wish to become a staff :

Skype Name:
silverwolf708
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/22/2013 7:42 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Crafter
NickProGaming
IGN:NICK081299

Timezone : American Central

Position you are applying for : (Builder/Moderator/Admin) : Mod

Have you had any experience in becoming a staff : Yes, I have! I have actually been EMPLOYED as a server Moderator for a short time. I have been an Admin on 2 other servers and have owned one server.

How long have you been playing on the server : Just starting out and am looking to be a good player/Mod.

What would you do if you're elected to become one of the staffs : I would be a part-time Mod to stop Greifing, manage server functions, and keep the players under control.

What could you bring to the team : I can bring a great personality to the server and keep the "groove" going . I can also be strict, when necessary (Muting, Greifing, Kicks). I will not be on every day, due to INTENSE Geometry 1 homework and odd school hours, but when I am on, I will do everything I can to ensure that the server is at.. uhm... "top performance"?

Can You Donate: When Christmas is arround the corner then yes, as of right now, I cannot, sorry.

Why do you wish to become a staff : I wish to do this because I need something constructive to do in my downtime.

Skype Name: nickminecrafthelping
11/22/2013 6:51 pm
Mexicanninja288
IGN: Mexicanninja28

Timezone : Pacific

Position you are applying for : (Builder/Moderator/Admin) : Admin

Have you had any experience in becoming a staff : I have had Head Admin experience by setting up commands manually, dealing with multiple people at once, and helping out with building.

How long have you been playing on the server : Just joined. I will learn the rules though.

What would you do if you're elected to become one of the staffs : I would get started with whatever the owner tells me to do.

What could you bring to the team : I can make everyone else's job easier If needed. I can answer all questions.

Can You Donate: Paypal got hacked into so no.

Why do you wish to become a staff : I need a new job. I'd like to help this server a lot.

Skype Name: chsspro98
11/22/2013 6:45 pm
silverwolf708
Only two more spots available apply now if you haven't.
11/20/2013 3:24 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
CustomMan
IGN:jamalt5

Timezone :idk

Position you are applying for : (Builder/Moderator/Admin) :any of them but I would like admin or mod

Have you had any experience in becoming a staff :I have owned my server and helped run my friends server

How long have you been playing on the server :what server? Ive played minecraft since relesed

What would you do if you're elected to become one of the staffs :I would do my best and not abuse the powers I have!

What could you bring to the team :I can take care of the trolls and abusers/cheaters and much more! I can also help with new people EG: if there new tell them how to get started and answer questions

Can You Donate:i cant but if its 5$ i can!

Why do you wish to become a staff :I like taking care of things and helping!

Skype Name:jamalcraftian101 or Jamal
11/20/2013 3:18 pm
[x]DavidKing
Some information about me:
Name: DavidKing
IGN: xDavidKing
Lives in: North Carolina
-------------------------------------------------------------------
What can i do?
I can configure plugins and do perms/kits/ anything that seems possible.
I can make a website - example: oddpvp.com
I'm good at managing servers and mostly on faction servers.
I'm experienced - i've been staffing for over 2 years and so i have alot of knowledge about handling servers and keeping it good.
I'm experienced with multicraft , server setuping, and more

-------------------------------------------------------------------
My Skype: david.king585
11/20/2013 3:11 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Dragonborn
funny bunny
IGN: luccc3

Timezone : PST

Position you are applying for : (Builder/Moderator/Admin) : Admin

Have you had any experience in becoming a staff : Yes I have had not too much but enough to let me know how do be staff.

How long have you been playing on the server : No time at the moment but If needed I can play on the server this upcoming week due to thanksgiving vacation.

What would you do if you're elected to become one of the staffs : I am interested in getting a server started without owning it. I also want to help make this server the biggest and best in the whole entire world! Yup, that's why.

What could you bring to the team : I see myself as a very nice and helpful person. I'll help everyone with anything! Whether they are being bullied in their real life and need someone to talk to, or if they are getting griefed repeatedly! Anyone can contact me through PMC or Skype. I also love to build so if I don't get accepted as mod, I am also up for building

Why do you wish to become a staff : I think I partly explained why I am different in the "best traits" section. If you need more here goes nothing . Ok I am a "coxswain" on my rowing team and that means I have to be assertive. Being assertive is what helps get griefers and spammers off servers. Also, I have been playing minecraft since about beta 1.6.6 and I have loved every minute of it! Minecraft has been my passion for the past few weeks after I took a break from playing "Realm of the Mad God" (its a mmo that is really addictive ). Over the years of minecraft playing, I have owned 4 Hamachi servers and one server I payed for. I have been admin on a few servers, I lost the IPs though. I have been chat mod on this one server, it's owner was a guy named AwesomeJPC, but it got hacked and was shutdown. Anyways, I feel like I am a very trusted person, but if you need more of a reason to trust me, go to mc.thecrafterssocitety.net and ask them if I am trustworthy You will not be let down

Skype Name: I'll pm you it if I get accepted
11/20/2013 2:55 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
Kevin45609
IGN:Kevin45609

Timezone :Eastern

Position you are applying for : (Builder/Moderator/Admin) :Admin

Have you had any experience in becoming a staff :I have been a mod 2x and an admin 3x and a builder 1x

How long have you been playing on the server :I have not played on it yet

What would you do if you're elected to become one of the staffs :help the server out and get people on the server

What could you bring to the team :Im a good builder and i like helping out servers

Can You Donate:I can if necessary

Why do you wish to become a staff :Because im not staff on any other server and i like being able to help out with anything people need me to do on their servers

Skype Name:Kevin45609
11/20/2013 1:46 pm
Level 24 : Expert Cake
irleetness
IGN:irleetness

Timezone : Pacific

Position you are applying for : (Builder/Moderator/Admin) : Admin.

Have you had any experience in becoming a staff :Yes, I have quite a load of experience, I have been almost any position you can think of, mod, Admin, Head admin, Head mod, Jr. Admin, Jr. Mod, Plugin helper, Web developer, helper, owner, co-owner, guard, and leader.

How long have you been playing on the server :I have been playing servers for years, but I am loooking forward to playing on this amazing server for long long years to come! I hope I can enjoy it as much as you guys who made it intended everyone to enjoy it.

What would you do if you're elected to become one of the staffs : Well, I would bring tons of new things to the table for the server, new ideas, new justice, new rules, new plugins and tons more. I have a lot of ideas I think you guys will enjoy at shadowcraftpvp!

What could you bring to the team : I cna bring new ideas, new rules, new justice, new things for people to do, drop parties on special occasions, and even more!

Can You Donate: Quit epossibly sometime in the future.

Why do you wish to become a staff : Because the feeling of being staff is one of the best feelings in the world, and I need something to do.

Skype Name: flappyirl
11/20/2013 1:31 pm
silverwolf708
I will message those who make the position.
11/20/2013 5:29 am
grantykied
IGN: Aarnini4555

Timezone : GreenWich Time Zone

Position you are applying for : (Builder/Moderator/Admin) : Well I do not really mind , you can put me in the most un-needed.

Have you had any experience in becoming a staff : Yes lots , I have been staff on many servers like FridgeCraft which I was Head-Admin on. I was a head-admin again on Legit Raids. I was moderator on Kx Craft , Obby PvP , ArchonPvP and lots more I just cannot really remember because they shutdown. I own 3 servers aswell but 2 are for private , it costs money to join. And the other one is closing due to lack of doantions.

How long have you been playing on the server : Well I literally read the post a few minutes ago so I will play now in a few mins.

What would you do if you're elected to become one of the staffs : Well I would Advertise for the server , Build for the server and help it grow to the top!

What could you bring to the team : Well Plugin Knowledge , Building , PvPing and a lot of effort!

Can You Donate: Well I am not aloud to donate anymore because I donated $160 to a server and then 2 days later it shut down. So my parents will not aloow me to donate for about a few weeks.

Why do you wish to become a staff : I want to help the server and make new friends along the way.

Skype Name: Sorry no skype anymore as well, Some 40 year old pervert on the internet pretended to be my friend and used a voice modificator and then he eventually got caught.
11/20/2013 3:32 am
Level 24 : Expert Artist
Oldman_Jankins
IGN: 0Oldman_Jankins0

Timezone : AEDT

Position you are applying for : (Builder/Moderator/Admin) : Mod/Admin

Have you had any experience in becoming a staff : yep 3 server mod and i server head mod

How long have you been playing on the server : not yet having a look in a min

What would you do if you're elected to become one of the staffs : i would help any that need it and deal with trouble makers

What could you bring to the team : new members, a nice attitude, and a cool Australian accent

Can You Donate: not yet in a few months yes

Why do you wish to become a staff : because i believe that this is a chance for me too better my skills as an mod/admin and to help the sever as best as i can.

Skype Name: Ive pm you it
11/20/2013 2:02 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
RajaKingx
IGN: RajaKingx

Timezone : HongKong,Singapore

Position you are applying for : (Builder/Moderator/Admin) : Admin/ Mod

Have you had any experience in becoming a staff : Yes I have been staffs on many servers

How long have you been playing on the server : I have not played it yet but it sounds good

What would you do if you're elected to become one of the staffs : I will make a difference and I will try my best to help others in need.

What could you bring to the team : More players and a nicer community

Can You Donate: Sadly no

Why do you wish to become a staff : So i can help the server

Skype Name: raja.saad35
11/19/2013 11:36 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Architect
zachh356
IGN:zachh356

Timezone ST

Position you are applying for : (Builder/Moderator/Admin) :preferably admin/mod but builder is ok too

Have you had any experience in becoming a staff : yes I have been staff/builder on a number of servers before and I know what I'm doing.

How long have you been playing on the server : I have not played at all YET I am looking for a server to deticate to and I will stick around if I'm accepted!

What would you do if you're elected to become one of the staffs : I would first of all appreciate that you have chosen me and I will contribute many things to this server an community. Such as: building almost anything except redstone Helping to create a friends community And most important of all keep the players HAPPY by answering any questions or jobs they need a little help with!

What could you bring to the team : I could bring great building creations. A nicer community and be a helpfull member. As stated above^^

Can You Donate: if I like the sever after a while yes I will donate

Why do you wish to become a staff : I've been searching for a cool sever to be apart of and just want to have fun playing good old minecraft! But I will also keep the players inline and keep them following server rules.

Skype Name:will say if accepted

Thanks! Hope I'm accepted!
11/19/2013 11:18 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Warrior
SoulSucker5000
IGN: DRUNKmeerkat

Timezone : Eastern

Position you are applying for : (Builder/Moderator/Admin) : Any

Have you had any experience in becoming a staff : Yes I Am op on 2 and admin on 1

How long have you been playing on the server :1 Hour

What would you do if you're elected to become one of the staffs : I Would Say "Think You " then i would start my job

What could you bring to the team : A Good Staff Member and more players

Can You Donate: IN January

Why do you wish to become a staff : So I Can Help The Server, Im Not Just Saying that either I Want To Help The Server

Skype Name: Jeffrey Eller
11/19/2013 10:35 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Drbananafart12
IGN: Drbananafart12

Timezone :Eastern

Position you are applying for : (Builder/Moderator/Admin) : Admin or mod

Have you had any experience in becoming a staff : Yes

How long have you been playing on the server : Not long

What would you do if you're elected to become one of the staffs : I would do lots of things. I would first off, help manage the server in many ways as possible. And next what i would do is dedicate my time and effort into making the server look good but make the players look good when new players join.

What could you bring to the team : Laughter and excitement. Also maturity.

Can You Donate: No. Sorry

Why do you wish to become a staff : I want to join the staff because i want to help people with there needs like new mineraft players and i want to show them the basic routes of minecraft. Players that are new to factions or a other plugins that they don't understand. I also want to bust pvp loggers or griefers or people who offend or abuse people in the chat. Like calling them names or making fun of there race.

Skype Name:skylord_doc
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome