Need Mods,Admins and Builders

Jgarz's Avatar Jgarz2/28/14 8:07 pm
3/2/2014 9:38 am
lordofsendai's Avatar lordofsendai
Our server is relatively new and need more staff members.The server currently has restarted and are building from scratch .We are looking for dedicated,hardworking staff members that take pride in their work.We right now need 5 staff member slots to be filled.we need.....

3 builders
2 mods/admins
I

App:
IGN:
Skype(Pm me if u you don't want to show it to the world ):
Position:
building skill(1-10):
What are you good at building(theme)
Why you:
What can you offer to the server:
Have you ever been banned:
*Builders will be put to the test and have to build something when they join and you will be contacted if we want you
And you will be interviewed!

-jgarz
Jgarz
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/02/2014 9:38 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Crafter
lordofsendai
STRAKK9983IGN: STRAKK9983
Skype:STRAKK9983 (Cant remember pass but ill try to sort it out
Position: Builder
building skill(1-10): 8
What are you good at building(theme): Lighthouses, Arenas Evil/Heavengly themes
Why you:Cuz i wanna help servers
What can you offer to the server:I will try to be as active as i can and try to help as much as i can.
Have you ever been banned: nope

We meet again x3
03/02/2014 9:37 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
STRAKK9983
IGN: STRAKK9983
Skype:STRAKK9983 (Cant remember pass but ill try to sort it out
What are you good at building(theme): Lighthouses, Arenas Evil/Heavengly themes
Why you:Cuz i wanna help servers
What can you offer to the server:I will try to be as active as i can and try to help as much as i can.
Have you ever been banned: nope
03/02/2014 9:30 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Crafter
lordofsendai
IGN: lordofsendai
Skype(Pm me if u you don't want to show it to the world ): lordofsendai
Position: mod/admin
building skill(1-10): 5
What are you good at building(theme): asian
Why you: I have previous experience
What can you offer to the server: helpful friendly
Have you ever been banned: once through a bad transaction
03/01/2014 10:37 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Taco
Pinkhood
IGN:pinkhood
Position: mod or admin, I could also possibly be a builder
building skill(1-10): 7 Well im not the best builder if i have to make something on the spot but if I start something and im determined to finish it i wont stop building untill it's perfect
What are you good at building(theme) I like to build things that involve nature
Why you: I have been a mod/admin on many small servers, I even had my own server for a bit but i had to shut it down. I love being a part of communities, so i would love to join your server.
What can you offer to the server: I love helping people, in real life and in minecraft so i would love to have a staff position on your server. I love working on things as a team. I'm Canadian so i might be in a different time zone, but i basically have nothing to do after school so my schedule is usually pretty open.
Have you ever been banned: I got banned from my friends server for a week because we had a disagreement over wether starbucks or timhortons was better, Starbucks is way better.
03/01/2014 10:12 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
lewdog197
whats the ip
03/01/2014 10:10 pm
Level 25 : Expert Toast
Shadow_Anndroid
IGN: warlu
Skype(Pm me if u you don't want to show it to the world): PingasThefourth, therabidthunderbolt1003at
Position: Admin, if not mod
building skill(1-10):eeeeh, 6
What are you good at building(theme): N/A
Why you: I'm lonely on my server and I want to help the community a little
What can you offer to the server: I can do some troubleshooting, building and spawn touchups, REALLY good at redstone. I'm the tech guy on a lot of servers XD
Have you ever been banned: A few times from my own server. HAAAAAX!
EDIT: Please notify me upon approval or decline on skype, as I don't like holding down F5 to check this thread
03/01/2014 10:09 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
lewdog197
IGN: lewdog197
Position: mod/admin
Why you:What can you offer to the server:
Have you ever been banned: no
why you: I would like to become a staff member on your server because I love helping people and making them enjoy their Minecraft experience, as the staff of my first few servers I played on were helping and supportive towards me and I want the same for every new and old EC players. By not ignoring people if they need help and do the best that I can to resolve the situation. I want to become a staff member to make sure the server if free form griefing, bad language, cheating and abuse I would keep a close eye out for these thing to keep the server up and running to the best of its ability
online constantly to see if anyone is greefing etc.
I will dedicate 100 of my time on the server helping and looking out for others. I am a person that finishes the job and does it properly. That is one of the main factors of being a moderator. And as a moderator you also have to be on the server at long periods of time because you never know when a person needs help I so I will manage to come on the server at least once a day to see if anyone is having any trouble.
I am great at using worldedit and commands.

If you need help with making something for the town (spawn etc.) I will never say no or later I will be there straight away. If I am not online and you need help with some issues on the server just msg me in Skype and if I am on my pc I will be on right away.

Most of the time staff sear to slack off, but I will always abbey the rules and help out and suggest donator ranks to other people.

If you make me a staff member I promise that I respect, care, look after, I will not let you down!!
03/01/2014 10:04 pm
Level 20 : Expert Unicorn
OrcaOverlord
IGN:Frostdr4gon2
Skype(Pm me if u you don't want to show it to the world ): thomas.price.82
Position: Admin
building skill(1-10): 5
What are you good at building(theme) Not one specialty
Why you: I know how things work I own a server.
What can you offer to the server: My server owning expertise and minecraft experience (since alpha)
Have you ever been banned: No
03/01/2014 9:55 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
coletrollsminecraft
IGN: x PURExSWAGx
Skype(Pm me if u you don't want to show it to the world ): JustSomeKid1213
building skill(1-10): 9
What are you good at building(theme) anything you need me to do.
Why you: I feel i should be an admin because i am a fun guy to be around and very laid back. i love to meet new people and make friends. I am very experienced playing minecraft and being in charge of servers. I respect all players, other staff, and rules. I can be on any time you need me for something and will be glad to help make a successful server.
What can you offer to the server: I can offer a fun place for people to go and play minecraft and meet new people and make friends. I might be able to donate depending on if i am accepted or not. I can help create a successful server and a fun place to go. I will also make sure every player is satisfied with their playing experience!
Have you ever been banned: Nope

Thanks for reading! Hope you like it.
Please PM me on PlanetMinecraft or skype to tell me if i was accepted. Thanks!
03/01/2014 9:39 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
PredatorPvP99
App:
IGN: Lucky_C
building skill(1-10): 7.5 (I'm not good at building everything but I'm good at building certain things, like fountains.)
What are you good at building(theme): Fountains^ xD
Why you: I've been staff on multiple servers and I have experience with many of the common plugins, (Factions, McMMO, world edit).
What can you offer to the server: I can provide help to those who need it and create a fun/challenging atmosphere for the server as an admin that most players can look up to.
Have you ever been banned: One small server, the owner was abusive and I stood up to him, so I was banned.
03/01/2014 9:28 pm
Level 20 : Expert Narwhal
CptSuspense
IGN: quinndaddyd

Position: Mod+

building skill(1-10): 6-7.5

What are you good at building(theme): Futuristic/Modern

Why you: I have been playing minecraft ever since Minecraft Beta 1.5 and Classic months before that and have major experience in playing a role in a minor or major staff position; not saying that any staff role is minor. I am a mature person that will stay calm in tough situations. Also I am a good helper when people need something or have a question. I have been a Moderator on exactly 12 server in the past 3 years and have also been Admin on about 5 servers. A major server I was apart of was Faith Craft since I was also in hand of giving it the name. Also PhilCraft being a somewhat large role in the working of that server. Also, I am a very loyal person that I am sure you can trust after a little to no time. I can try and do anything that you need done and if it is something I can't do I will tell you then and there without hesitation.

What can you offer to the server: I can offer a friendly mood to the server by being helpful to players in need of help and people who are in need of solving a dispute. I can also try and help protect the server from spammers, hackers, or griefers just like a staff member should.

Have you ever been banned: I have been banned from exactly 3 servers; one being a screw up over being blamed for griefing, a co-owner with a major temper that I did nothing to, and a spam when I was just a noob to Minecraft.

Time able to play daily: I can play around 3-7 hours per day on minecraft mattering on what day it is.
03/01/2014 9:06 pm
Jgarz
bump
02/28/2014 9:56 pm
Jgarz
EDIT:
You must have skype in order to apply
02/28/2014 9:33 pm
Omnisity
IGN: Omnisity
Position: Admin or Mod
building skill(1-10): around a 6-7
What are you good at building(theme) Contained areas (houses,buildings,dungeons)
Why you: I used to be a moderator on my old friends server, looking to reunite with my old position somewhere else and spend my time dedicated to another server once more.
What can you offer to the server: Anything it could ask for within reason. My skills as a programmer who has taken over 5 different classes in the field, and an avid minecrafter who has been playing since Alpha
Have you ever been banned: Nope
02/28/2014 8:57 pm
w00t
IGN: themducks
skype or email: brandon.n2000@gmail.com
Position: any
building skill(1-10): 8, I'm very creative with my builds.
What are you good at building: Common redstone building and Modern builds.
Why you: I'm mature for my age. Ethics are important to me and while I may not be perfect, I am on the learning path to becoming close to perfect. I stand out and I know how to help younger people, as well as any other age. I'm helper on hypixel and head admin on a developing server called Enchanted Kingdom.
What can you offer to server: I can donate if i really like it and I also am an experienced builder.
Have I ever been banned: No. I know right from wrong.
02/28/2014 8:42 pm
Level 1 : New Architect
manummasson8
IGN: manummasson8
Skype or email:
Position: Admin or mod
building skill(1-10): 7
What are you good at building(theme) Redstone and command blocks
Why you: Because i will acutally research problems or fix them with my knowledge
What can you offer to the server: A hella lot of info about servers and perms. Everything that has to do with minecraft servers.
Have you ever been banned: Na
*Builders will be put to the test and have to build something when they join and you will be contacted if we want you
02/28/2014 8:40 pm
jy12333
IGN: jy12333
TIME PLAYING MINECRAFT: 4-5 Years
EXPERIENCE AS STAFF: I am currently serving as a moderator on ajauw1's Survival Server, and admin on xXEthanBXx's Survival Server, and I was an admin AlphaCraft before it closed. I have hosted 3 servers, all of which were closed because I didn't have the time or money to keep them running 24/7. I was also an adviser to Chiquis5083 on ShroomCraft, but that story will wait till three sections from now.
Maturity: 7/10
anger level: 3/10 being low
Email:JYthecraft@hotmail.com
BAN STATUS: So now we come to the ShroomCraft story. I have only been banned once, and I was banned unjustly. Unless you've read my book "The Great War" on Wingnut's Wicked Minecraft, or you were a member of the faction BlackMesa, then you probably won't know this story. When I was on ShroomCraft, I was chief adviser to the owner, Chiquis5083, I didn't have operator privileges but I did have a boatload of money and items. Chiquis also always came to me for advice about things. So anyway, I made my money as a lumberjack and I was a part of the faction known as BlackMesa. One day, I had purchased a skeleton spawner to set up at our faction base, which was an NPC Village built for us by the owner. As I was setting up the XP Farm it happened, Crepto768 and Chiquis5083 had formed a millitary faction and they attacked our base. We were a peaceful faction and the attack came from nowhere. We never saw it coming and we never provoked the attack. When we began to get the upperhand when defending ourselves, the owner (Chiquis) teleported all of us to spawn. One by one he banned every single member of my faction, including myself. All because we had the temerity to defend ourselves in an attack he placed on us.
So technically speaking, I've never been banned for doing something wrong. In fact that was the only time I was banned, and that was because I was defending myself.
WHY SHOULD YOU EMPLOY ME: I am very loyal, responsible, honest, trustworthy, innovative, creative and impartial. I have been a judge on multiple servers, I have been redstone engineer on some servers, and have never made a player sad so I can keep them players under control if they get upset. Also I used to be called TheArchitect for my building ability but I don't build anymore, its lame but if you need something built I can try because I have lost most of my building abilities. The truth is, that I don't apply to servers so I can play on them in creative and so that I can just help; I apply to work on servers so I may actually WORK to benefit the server. To help others, (mainly my boss and co-workers), keep justice and balance, and work in whatever area I can.
Thanks for reading, personal message or skype me if your interested in hiring me or if you have any questions.
Sincerely,
jy12333
02/28/2014 8:31 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Pokemon
FeramonGator
IGN: cole272003
Skype or email: cole272003 (No mic sorry)
Position: Any one you want
building skill(1-10):9
What are you good at building(theme) Classy Ancient
Why you: Because I am probably one of the most mature and nice people you can get.
What can you offer to the server: I can offer a smile to every person who joins and also some great builds.
Have you ever been banned: I have a few times but that has passed me and now I will be very proper and nice
02/28/2014 8:26 pm
Caleb_1000
IGN: caleb_1000
Skype or email: Caleb
Position: Admin.
building skill(1-10): Probably around an 8.
What are you good at building(theme): I like dystopian themes but I'm good at medival and other ones.
Why you: What?
What can you offer to the server: I can build, manage, and advertise for it!
Have you ever been banned: Not that I can remember...

Hope you pick me!

-Caleb_1000
02/28/2014 8:13 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Goblin
epikpython2
IGN: epikpython2
Skype or email: epikpythonstudios@gmail.com or snipignturtle345@hotmail.com
What are you good at building: Spawns, Prisons, Faction server spawns.
Why you: I can be really talented with my creativity and fresh idea for anything in my head each day.
What can you offer to the server: A fun experience with the builds that I make.
Have you ever been banned: Once on accident.
I was helping my friend build something and they said it was griefing. (I got unbanned though)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome