Need 2 Mods and 2 Admins.

DarthRoar's Avatar DarthRoar9/25/12 10:22 am
1 emeralds 115 5
9/25/2012 11:33 am
youlef1999's Avatar youlef1999
Hey!
ShiftCraft needs 2 Moderators, and 2 Admins! We currently only have a Head-Admin and a Co-Owner, so we need you!

You must:
*Have skype.
*Be able to build reasonably well.
*Be online quite a lot, if not, you will be demoted!
*Be able to have fun.

If you can do all that, please apply!

Application:

IGN:
Plugin Experience:
Overall Experience (with proof):
What rank do you want:
Why choose you:
Other:

Thank you, I will judge in 1 hour so make sure you post before then!
DarthRoar
Level 28 : Expert Toast

Create an account or sign in to comment.

youlef1999
09/25/2012 11:33 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Explorer
Application:

IGN:youlef1999
Building Ability: good
Plugin Experience: a lot
Overall Experience (with proof): divinevp
What rank do you want:admin
Why choose you:cause u know me
masterboss2012
09/25/2012 11:27 am
Level 23 : Expert Dragonborn
Name:Tyler
Why you should be staff:Because i like to help and i like to build
What skills you possess:redstone,building and helping
What is your ign name:masterboss2012
What rank would you want to be:Admin
redbulleric
09/25/2012 10:48 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
IGN: redbulleric
Building Ability: Pretty good
Plugin Experience: I have a really good plugin experience as i've been the owner of 3 succesful servers. I've done a few plugins by my own and have experience in Java and HTML.
Overall Experience (with proof): I've been the owner of 3 succesful servers, Co-Owner of 2 servers, Admin on 2 and Mod on 3.
What rank do you want: I would like the Admin rank.
Why choose you: I want to minimise the amount of rule breaking and create an enjoyable experience for the whole player base. But more to the point I would like to become Admin to help and encourage new players, provide them any assistance they may need, and generally aid any player in any way they require in a polite, respectful and accelerated manner. Finally I would like to help relieve some of the stress of the other staff members by being active and helping consistently. I can bring my commitment, I would try my hardest to provide players with informative and helpful answers to all their queries, I would do this frequently to make sure all players have an enjoyable experience.
Also because of my previous experience I have a great understanding of appropriate sanctions and the best means to deter rule breakers, by simply making fair unbiased decisions. Also I have high amounts of time and patients, which I think would be essential when helping players come to grips with rules and any problems that have. I would like to be a Admin, because I really love helping people. If somebody will ask something on help chat, I will answer it right away. I can take responsibility for the chat when there is no higher staff on. By this I mean banning them when something goes out of hand and such. I will always try to calm down the people before i do that, of course.
In addition to the above, I would just like to state that my reason for this application is wanting to improve the community, and bring what I learned in helping make livelect what it is, and use that to make your server a better place. Now understanding why most of the servers has lag spikes, and understanding why most of the problems it has are caused, I believe I can benefit the server, and bring it to greatness.

Thats all for me, thank you.
cn6620
09/25/2012 10:42 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Modder
IGN: CN6620
Building Ability: 7/10
Plugin Experience: Lots
Overall Experience (with proof): Ive been Owner on 2 servers, Co-Owner on 3, Admin on 6, Op on 4 and Mod on 2. When you say proof what do you mean, building the only proof i have is a server that has been deserted and griefed that i originally helped build. IP: 8.3.7.143:25585
What rank do you want: Admin
Why choose you: I am very good with plugins and have experience with most of them, if i dont know how to use one i am always willing to learn. I am very trustworthy and i am good at building. I have my own youtube channel: http://tiny.cc/TNGGamingYT
Other: I love to help people and build things, i am very mature although i do have a sense of humour (Which is essential in minecraft)
walkingman
09/25/2012 10:26 am
Level 1 : New Miner
IGN: garyb31
Building Ability: excellent
Plugin Experience: I have experience installing plugins as well as configuring both the plugin and permissions (PEx)
Overall Experience (with proof): Here are some screenshots of my buildings -
http://imgur.com/a/rTr0O#0
What rank do you want: Admin
Why choose you:
I would like to be picked up as staff on a server that is serious about growing. I have several years of experience with minecraft and have been staff on several less professional servers. I am looking to contribute to the growth and success of a server. I am 26 and mature, I know permissions and plugins. I have several hours throughout the day that I can be on. I also have a good sense of humor. Thanks.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome