Need New Hosting for my Server Network

MrFlackO's Avatar MrFlackO2/23/18 6:32 pm
1 emeralds 134 1
2/24/2018 3:43 am
MissAlexandra's Avatar MissAlexandra
I need a someone to host my server network since the last guy who was hosting it was in a car crash a month ago and i don't really know what's happened after that.

The server we use to have was hosted within microsoft with a 1Gb/s download speed and a 8ms ping.

I know that we won't be able to get that again but if you have a spair server lying around with about 16-32GB or RAM and a decent processor I will make you the owner of all 8 servers (including bungee) I will run the servers and everything is set up but I still have main say with what happens with it but you will definately be a massive influence of it

think about it as a business. I have 51% of all shares but you will be the owner.

So if you want to own 8 servers and you have a spair physical server lying around with a decent connection just let me know
MrFlackO
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner