In need of new staff

Clinthoney's Avatar Clinthoney11/12/12 7:47 pm
11/14/2012 6:54 pm
fignutten's Avatar fignutten
I currently have staff but they are never on and some times do thing I tell them not to.All I need is atleast 1-4 staff possibly to replace some of my old lazy staff.
Requirements:
age from 12-17
Skype (Not required to have a mic)
Always have time to help on the server

How to become staff:
To become one of my staff just type a 1-6 sentence saying why I should give you staff and your age (or atleast a range between 2 numbers ex: 12-14 ).Keep in mind the less sentences you do the more likely you wont get staff.

(The server is currently whitelisted (for now). And if you are chosen I will reply to you and tell you were whitelisted.
Clinthoney
Level 37 : Artisan Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/14/2012 6:54 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
fignutten
S3cretxMan -snip-

Yeah...I made it yesterday morning but I have decided to stop using it because people kept copying it. Also, calm down. It's not a big deal, I still spent 2 hours on the application involving everything most owners of servers needed.
11/13/2012 9:13 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
fignutten
IGN: fignutten

Experience: Currently I am Co-Owner on 1 and Head-Mod on another. I've had more experience then this these are just my current ones. If you want the IP's, PM me.

Skype: I actually do have a skype but I'm strongly against sharing it with people. I would much rather talk on here. Sorry for any inconvenience this might cause you.

Plugin Knowledge(1-10): I'm actually not very good at configuring or making plugins but I do know lots of good plugins to have and most of their commands. So I'm going to give myself a 5 because I'm generous.

Building Skills(1-10): I consider myself OCD so if I build anything everything inside and out will be symmetrical. So if you have a spawn and the signs are placed weird I will keep obsessing over them until they are changed. I'd have to say I'd rather do the interior decorating than the actual building. I love making the furniture and decorating the rooms. ^.^ Again, because I am generous, I'm going to give myself a 7 or 6.5

Patience(1-10): I feel I am very patient with new players and old. But I'm going to have to give myself a 6 because I take after my dad and can get pretty mad at games. Of course I don't think that would happen with annoying new players but if there is a staff member who thinks they are all that and nothing can happen to them because they now you personally, I may get a little angry. Of course nothing like 'IMMA BAN YOU BECAUSE YOU KEEP ASKING THE SAME QUESTION OVER AND OVER!! GRRR AHJAKHA' I would never abuse my powers **Edit: see maturity down below**

Maturity(1-10): I can tell you right now if you are looking for a very serious, super mature person you can stop reading right now. I'm not one of the most mature people around, but I'm not immature either. Semi-Mature? Anyways, if you have the plugin vanish, chances are I'm going to stalk people 'too make sure they aren't hacking' if you have mob disguise, I will most likely always be turned into an animal. However, these are the only commands I exploit for my own enjoyment. If a person if clearly annoyed and asks me to stop, I will do so. 7.5

What will I will do to rule breakers:

Griefing
I'm would probably ban them for 24 hours if this was their first offence, and depending on the damage. I do not take kindly to griefers. However, if you had a website with forums I would ask people that have been banned to make a ban appeal. If the staff agrees they should be unbanned, only then will I unban them. Like I said, I do not take kindly to griefers.

Spamming or Advertising Servers
I would explain to them that that was not allowed on the server and give them their first warning, if they continued, I would mute for five minutes. If they continued I might mute them again or kick depending on the spam. If they STILL continue, I would ban for 12 hours, no ban appeal needed.

Hacking
I think this is a very serious offense so I would most likely consificate any x-rayed items and ban them until they made an appeal. (Again, if the server has no appeal system I would ban them until further notice from the owner)

Why you should pick me: I'm pretty experienced and I have actually owned two of my own servers (Both failed miserably) and I can be on a lot more then any younger staff members. Thank you for reading and hope you will consider me to be apart of your staff!
11/14/2012 6:51 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
S3cretxMan
YOUR COPY AND PASTING THAT ON DIFFERENT THREADS I SAW THIS POST ON 2 OTHERS.
11/13/2012 9:13 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
That1prokid12
APPLICATION:
IGN: that1prokid

Skype?: That1prokid. (with a period at the end)

Why should I choose you?: I am an experienced minecrafter that is very fun, easy to talk to, helpful and dedicated. I love being part of the minecraft community and this shows when I am on a server, I enjoy helping out less experienced players and resolving problems when I can. I also love to chat with lots of players whether they are new or frequent server visitors and basically just having fun with others

How often can you play(hours and days a week): From 4-7 hours a day and 6 out of 7 days a week

What can you do for the server?: I know my ways around plugins such as Faction's,MCMMO,World Guard,WorldEdit Dynmap,Essentials,Multiverse,Mobarena so if you need help id be the guy you could ask

Why do you want to be an admin?: I would like to be admin because i have alot of expirience on servers and i have been an admin on 2 or 3 so i know how to take take of hackers and players that misbehave

Maturness: 8 out 10

Building skill: 8 out of 10

Plugin skill: 7 out of 10

What would you do if some one hacks?: i will turn invisible and spy on them for a
while to see if it is true if so they will be temp banned until its settled if they should be jailed or ban for good

Thank you

~ that1prokid
11/13/2012 8:31 pm
S3cretxMan
Stop lieing Wtf are you talking about. Your admins were killing me for no reason i ran away.
11/12/2012 9:18 pm
S3cretxMan
Ign:XxSecretboyxX

Your name:Blake

Your age:16

Your staff history:I am currently Co-owner of a server called "Fallen pvp" i am also a Head-admin on a server that just came out.

Where do you live (country):America

Anything I should take into consideration: I am applying for Head-Admin.You should choose me because I am a helpful and fun guy, Though i can be silly at appropriate times but never silly at serious times. I am always on except for school days.I am also good using commands like //wand, //hawk, //cyl //sphere etc.... But the reason you should choose me is because i am experienced and have dealt with greifers or trollers.
Thank you,
11/12/2012 9:52 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Mage
JPalestis
DONT ACCEPT SECRET BOY he is a hacker greifer and troller I know,He GREIFED my server and hacked consle but I beat him in the end ;p don't ep accept him
11/12/2012 9:16 pm
theloonylion
I can be on 1-4 hours a day sometimes more
11/12/2012 9:15 pm
theloonylion
Hey what's up? By the way I'm coowner on Jpalestis' server so here's some info:
I would like to be staff because I love helping people out and making sure servers are safe from hackers and griefers. I also like to be a part of a good server. Here's some other info:
IGN:theloonylion
Experience: coowner and head mod
Redstone: 7/10
Building:9/10
World edit: 8.5/10
Please accept me as op!
11/12/2012 9:02 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Explorer
Luksa
what about my app ?
11/12/2012 8:32 pm
JPalestis
Ii am on Clint thank you for accepting me
11/12/2012 8:29 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
rookieblue22
Admin App:
IGN: rookieblue22

How will you help out server?: I can help out the server by providing my permissions, and Server administration. I'm a very social, helpful, and active person.

Why should I give you admin?: I think you should give me Admin because of my extensive server administration experience. I've owned three servers, Co-Owned two servers, and Admin'd several other smaller servers. I can be on daily providing my expertise in permissions, in-game commands, and server rules. I can maintain and run a solid, mature, and active staff.

How long can you be on? Daily, Mostly from 4pm CST to 10pm CST.

Have you been staff on any other server?: Yes, as stated above I've owned three servers, Co-Owned two servers, and Admin'd several smaller servers. My latest one was Simplybetaserver.com. It shutdown after the Owner could no longer pay for the server and donations weren't enough.

Building skills (0/10): 8/10

Questions/Etc. im a girl

Thanks, rookieblue22
11/12/2012 8:52 pm
Clinthoney
I accept your application and ive whitelisted you and oped you as rookieblue22 if that is not you in game name please tell me the correct one
11/12/2012 8:28 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Explorer
Luksa
hello i'm 15 , my ign - Range919 i'm applying for Mod , if i get my stuff i can help other players in building , if you need i can make you spawn , pvp zone , red vs blue zone etc..
i will kick hackers and griefers , make servers clean
11/12/2012 8:14 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
rookieblue22
hi i would love to apply but i dont have skype im 15 very mature and can apply titme and service to your server. i have owned 2 servers and admined 3 and i have been mod 2 times most of them are sadly shut down because of no funding but i need a good server to put my time in to. i am also very willing to help out new player and imform people of the server rules which should always be followed. i will also run the staff un lazylike if thats a word but i have never griefed or be banned from any server. thanks for considering me sorry about the no skype again bye and have a nice day
pm me if accepted
11/12/2012 8:14 pm
JPalestis
I will right now kearn btw you were banned for spam and greif but that was a hacker that was on your account
11/12/2012 8:12 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
kearnnick
Jp why u no unban me XD
11/12/2012 8:11 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
MysteryAnon
Availability (Weekdays:Weekends)- 4-5 hours Everyday
Rank-What you Think Fits Best
Why you want this Rank:I am very Loyal,Im very experienced,Im good with solving Problems between players,I am Vert Mature,And I love to help out.
What can you bring to the server-I can get It popualted,I can Bring My Friends On,I can help out With Ranks/Plugins ect. I had my Own Server,So That has helped out alot
Why you want to join-I would love to help you out in ANY way,And get the server to the top

Skype (in case you have any questions): None,But I can make one
IGN(In Game Name): mguard1
Why should we choose you for this position: I am Very experienced I am a good builder I am loyal And I will love to help you out!
Past experience: Ive been Owner on 1 CoOwner on 2 Admin on 3 Mod on 3 OP on 2
Will you abuse:No,Never have never will

Do you agree with the terms & conditions
Ok, time to lay down the basics for staff

1. Do not spawn items for regular players, it isn't fair to others:yes I agree

2. DO NOT ABUSE NO MATTER WHAT CAUSE!!!:Ofcorse!

3. don't ban/unban a player without the owner's or the banner's ok:Yes,I will always ask

4. do not use creative to gain advantages on other players (creative, spawning armour, etc):No,I will always play survival,Just like other players

5. If someone wants to donate/donated, please tell me:I will,I will never go without telling you

6. Don't argue with other players. If they provoke, mute them. DO NOT BAN THEM:I wont,I will deal with them calmly

7. Respect higher staff members even regular players, we don't want a bad rating for the server.:Never,I will treat everyone with all respect

8. Don't be a dick to players, we will loose publicity.:I will never
11/12/2012 8:25 pm
Clinthoney
Thanks for applying you are whitelisted and oped heres the ip:184.154.41.152
11/12/2012 8:10 pm
JPalestis
I hope you consider me for a high rank I can really help
11/12/2012 8:09 pm
JPalestis
Hello I am jpalestis I am 13 I own 3 servers my self and I know what you need for staff I am a great person for the job of admin or higher I have exeperiece I am owner on 6 servers made 3 if you need prof of my servers here's ip to one 66.85.168.170:25728
Here's a extra app

Application
In game name?JPalestis
Age ?13
Favorite color?blue
Rank?admin or higher
Why should We choose you? You should choose me because I am a person that has a lot of experience and I a, good at keeping servers under control
Why do you want to join ?i am kind of bored of my servers and my favorite servers down so u need a server and you need staff so I want to help
Time zone?usa Washington, D.C.
How long per day can you be on? 6-10 hours
How long per week can you be on?60-100 hours
Next is 1-10
Building 9
Plugin 10
Command 9
Redstone 6
Pvp 9
Next is questions for if you can do
Make plugins?no
Make youtube vids? No but later on maybe
Host a server?well if you need one maybe
Play tekkit? Yes
Play minecraft yes
11/12/2012 8:23 pm
Clinthoney
Adding you to the whitelist now and oping you your probly the best one who applyed to fit my server. IP: 184.154.41.152
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome