Need New Staff Members!

Arham1423's Avatar Arham14238/13/19 3:41 pm
8/16/2019 3:50 am
Arham1423's Avatar Arham1423
Hello, Either You're Here To Simply Read This Cuz U Want Too Or You've Come Here To Apply.
Post Your Answer Down In The Reply Section And I'll Discuss It, After That, If You Get Accepted, We Will Give You The Discord Link.

The MC Server: Play.HunterMC.Gq

Here's The Format:

Discord Name and Tag:
Do you have any past experience of being a staff? if so how was it?
Why should we choose you over somebody else?
How long have you played this server:
What will you do if you find a bug in the server?
What will you do if a Hacker appears in the server?
Arham1423
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Bear_Kun_
08/14/2019 4:16 pm

Discord Name and Tag:Vex#8591

Why do you want to be a staff:I want experience and to be able to make the server enjoyable for all who come.

Do you have any past experience of being a staff? if so how was it? NO i don't witch is why i'm hoping i can be accepted so i can gain experience and become a good staff member, even be friends with other staff and players.

Why should we choose you over somebody else?: I'm hard working and get on mostly at night (EST) so i can mainly take night watch for sus behavior.

How long have you played this server: I'm applying through here on planet minecraft in hopes of finding a server that could accept me and i can make friends and help out, but no i haven't really played on the server.

What will you do if you find a bug in the server?report it to higher ups and then if i'm asked to fix it i will try my best to help out.(Also tell players not to do the glitch or a higher authority or myself if aloud to i will serve punishment to higher ups deem worthy if they don't follow.

What will you do if a Hacker appears in the server? If i can identify with visual proof they are hacking then i will ban them for how much time the server bans hackers for (for specific hacks.)
Arham1423
08/15/2019 5:00 pm
Hello Thank You For Your Review We Will Discuss This On Our Discord.
We Shall Give You The Discord If You Get Accepted Or Denied.
Arham1423
08/16/2019 3:50 am
Chris Martinez U have been accepted as mod
please join discord.gg/sb7pcg
Speekty
08/14/2019 2:09 pm

Discord name and tag: Speekty 诶开艾#2716
Why do you want to be staff: I have a lot of experience with being staff on Minecraft, and I like to help people out. I like to keep the server nice and friendly, but at the same time entertaining and fun, so that is why I am applying for Moderator
Do you have any past experience of being a staff? if so how was it? Yes I have been a Helper on one Czech server called BasicCraft, there was actively around 300 people playing daily at the time when I was Helper, and I believe that I did a really good job of being a part of the staff team, I have many exprience with hackers, and overall helping players
Why should we choose you over somebody else? As I said already, I have a lot of expirience with being a Helper, and I believe that if you accept me, you will not regret it. I have expirience with reconising hackers, and then banning them, helping players and being part of the staff team, so I hope I can get your chance
How long have you played on this server? I have not actually
What will you do if you find a bug on the server? I will tell a Developer about the bug
What will you do if a hacker appears on the server? I will investigate them, and them punish them for what they did.
Arham1423
08/15/2019 5:01 pm
Hello Thank You For Your Review We Will Discuss This On Our Discord.
We Shall Give You The Discord If You Get Accepted Or Denied.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome