NEED CO-OWNER FOR NEW SERVER

Phoenix Flare's Avatar Phoenix Flare5/11/14 2:34 pm
1 emeralds 223 4
5/11/2014 9:31 pm
PrimeRobot's Avatar PrimeRobot
I need a Co-Owner for my new factions mini-games server please apply in the comments or msg me! thanks
Phoenix Flare
Level 6 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

WingNippleAbs
05/11/2014 9:24 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
Application
IGN: WingNippleAbs
How long have I been playing: 5 years
Have I been staff before: Ye head admin I was helping out with the server making things sorting out problems helping ppl get started
You should pick me because I am great at helping out and I play minecraft alot I am consistently helping ppl and I am a very good builder

If I caught some one red handed I would one roll back the server and give them a warning. If they did it again I would temp ban them and tell them why

Thank you for taking the time to read this application and even if I don't get the job I will still share this

Cheers
WingNippleAbs
fodniKweNA
05/11/2014 9:21 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
I'm going to be honest, i wouldn't trust anyone you do not know, and that have no experience dealing with servers and managing them at all.
i also wouldn't give someone co-owner rank at the age of 9 either,
there should be a minimal age requirement of ATLEAST 15.
i am not here looking for ranks or anything since i happily live on another server as staff.
i am just here to help you out, if you need help ill help, but as of right now, i don't plan on staying unless the server gets a "boom" of players join.
i will only help out managing if the server is hosted.
if not, then i wish you luck with others my friend
PrimeRobot
05/11/2014 9:31 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Miner
I agree. Also, Co-Owner should be one of your friends that plays minecraft, that can help you pay for your server, and have a high level of maturity. Most of all, you should trust that friend.
Also, I would not recommend searching for Co-Owner by applying. You might attract Griefers/Trollers that will apply just to get Co-Owner, then destroy your server.
So yeah, Make that 1 person you can mostly trust Co-Owner.
Ultimately, its your decision, this is just a idea.
rebornscannon
05/11/2014 6:50 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Name:Matt
Why: I think you should make me co-owner because im a good builder, im helpful and im on a lot
Maturity:9
Experience with mc: I have a lot of experience with mine craft as well as staff and players I go on a lot of servers and play for a long time and im always helping people
Thanks for reading matt
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome