Need Partners to Play on Server with

xXSwiftHippoXx's Avatar xXSwiftHippoXx2/11/12 5:20 pm
2/12/2012 5:01 am
FtsArTek's Avatar FtsArTek
Hey guys what up I started a server and need 3-4 guys to play on there with me and build, mine, etc. Please must be over 15 because I don't want little kids on there. My idea is to build a city with a few co-partners but I need help. Also please be a moderate-great builder who has a ton of creative fun ideas. I only need you guys to meet a few requirements. (Also not required but Skype is useful on a server). Please Respond if you want to join and play.

Minecraft Name:
Skype Name (If have one):
Why I Should Pick You:
Can You Co-Operate W/ Others:
xXSwiftHippoXx
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

ilikeserver
02/12/2012 4:55 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Modder
am i in
FtsArTek
02/12/2012 5:01 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Patience is a virtue. Can i note here to SwiftHippo just a word of advice, if you want great builders, ask for a screenie of with them in third person near something they can prove they made - it's what I'd do, and it gives you a good idea of what they're capable of.
ilikeserver
02/12/2012 4:51 am
by the way im a brillant mate im okay with
any one along if there okay with me
ilikeserver
02/12/2012 4:50 am
ign:oxlade
I love building ill be happy to help you
send me th ip. is it surviual beacause i love them
and i just love building
Samuy98
02/12/2012 2:25 am
Hey Bubba you sound pretty cool! I hope we get the chance to play together!
Bubba97
02/12/2012 12:22 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
I can join your server.
IGN Bubba_1997
Skype is darlim101
Age I am 14 but all my friends are 15 or 16 and I'm the youngest in my family by 8 years so trust me I'm not immature.
I'm a good builder but trust me first cause I can't post screen shots.
You should pick me cause im dedicated and im one hell of a good builder also i love getting involved in the game and love to have a good time so please accept me to join.
s2f3
02/12/2012 12:08 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
hey u can join my server add me on skype for detail
Samuy98
02/12/2012 12:06 am
Samuy98
I believe it is samuel_patton but I could be mistaken
I am and always have been a devoted hater of greifers a lover of minecraft and just a nice guy. I'd absolutely LOVE to help start off your server with you!

Trust me I am in no way a little kid that whines when someone doesn't give them op or won't help them when they get stuck in a dumb situation I am 14 and very mature for my age! Don't doubt that!
I am a skilled builder from learning different forms of architecture and styles of building form others and I still have my own personal style of living in a mountain!

You get to learn a large amount of dealing with others when you are always the one having to take charge in groups. I am also The lead admin of my friend's server and even though I have made my fair share of stupid mistakes I learned from them and I am a lot better now than before!
P.S. If you would like me to join you please email me the details at sampttn@gmail.com Thnx for your time!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome