NEED PEOPLE TO CO-OWN MY FACTION SERVER REOPENING*****

TehPajamazyo's Avatar TehPajamazyo5/26/14 10:40 pm
1 emeralds 273 7
5/28/2014 2:43 pm
GinjaNinjaGaming's Avatar GinjaNinjaGaming
Hey guys, I've been a server owner for half a year(It's a faction server), I've token a break from this game, and I'm opening it up again, I need some people to co-own it, help around the server.

Add me on Skype: PajamaCraft
My email: tehpajamaz@gmail.com

Age?

Maturity?

IGN?

What can you bring to the server?

What could you do to help with the plugins and such?

Do you have experience?

Why should I pick you?

Give me an example situation of someone breaking the rules and what you would do?

How long can you be on per week?
TehPajamazyo
Level 14 : Journeyman Pokemon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/28/2014 2:43 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
GinjaNinjaGaming
Bugzy28Age? 11

Maturity? Very high I would take my job very seriously

IGN? Bugzy28

What can you bring to the server?I can bring new buildings, such as pvp arenas or even a new spawn.

I would help recommend good plugins that I thought was fun.

Do you have experience? Yes I've been co-owner on 2 servers but they both are currently done.

Why should I pick you? I think you should pick me because I can be a big help to the server, and help people who need help. And I wont abuse any of the powers.

Give me an example situation of someone breaking the rules and what you would do? If someone was hacking and I saw him doing it then it would be a perm ban even if it was a staff member.

How long can you be on per week? I could be on a few per day, I would be on as often as possible

Soo, if you have co owned 2 servers that have shuut down.. how does the owner of this one know whats gonna happen if he lets you co own his? You shouldve thought through your resume before you submitted it. Just Saying!
05/27/2014 9:15 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Engineer
ME1312
dude. bad idea. you'll regret this.
05/27/2014 9:11 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Bugzy28
Maturity? Very high I would take my job very seriously

IGN? Bugzy28

What can you bring to the server?I can bring new buildings, such as pvp arenas or even a new spawn.

I would help recommend good plugins that I thought was fun.

Do you have experience? Yes I've been co-owner on 2 servers but they both are shut down due to inactivity of the owners.

Why should I pick you? I think you should pick me because I can be a big help to the server, and help people who need help. And I wont abuse any of the powers.

Give me an example situation of someone breaking the rules and what you would do? If someone was hacking and I saw him doing it then it would be a perm ban even if it was a staff member.

How long can you be on per week? I could be on a few per day, I would be on as often as possible
05/27/2014 8:58 pm
GinjaNinjaGaming
Age? I am 15

Maturity? Very mature. I have a sense of humor but i am very professional

IGN? CDanek_JC62501

What can you bring to the server? Success..Period.. I can make your server as good as it can be. I can give it potential and lots of success. I also have experience in advertizing and marketing so i can easily take your server to the next level and bring people to your server to donate and make your server grow as much as possible. I can also bring experience and knowledge to staff. I will be strict andlenient at the same time so i can give staff a break if theres a little mistake. I can make your server a much more fun server and get players coming back to give your population bigger and bigger getting your server up with all the top notch servers!! *Sigh*

What could you do to help with the plugins and such? When it comes to plug-ins i cant dev them but i catch on to them easily and can teach them to staff in a efficient way so they can do better with that stuff as well as me. Other stuff like building i could also help alot in! I am a very good advertizer also and good at getting servers big.

Do you have experience? Yes. As you can see from this app i have co owned servers and ran the administrating group. There was some lack of respect from other staff members with a higher rank than me causing me to withdraw from the organization.

Why should I pick you? I can make your server bigger and bring people to it to keep playing and donating. I will give reasons to LOVE your server and make people LOVE it as well!

Give me an example situation of someone breaking the rules and what you would do? Give them a warning. I would not kick/ban them right away unless its serious because doing that could cause that person to giveus a bad rep. If it is a repeated action thats when someone must step in and kick or ban that person.

How long can you be on per week? All day sat and sun unless i have baseball. Baseball will be over soon so i can be on the server more in a week or so. Weekdays after school i can help out all night. My school stuff is winding down and summer is approaching so the amount of time i spend on the server will enlarge after schools out

Thanks for reading
Sorry if theresany errors, i tried to type this fast

Best Regards,

Christian
05/27/2014 3:26 pm
JJEK2323
Age? 13

Maturity? 9/10 I like to have fun sometimes

IGN? JJEK2323

What can you bring to the server? Hopefully a bigger player base. More options for people to chose from. I would as bring happiness to the players and staff because I'm a funny guy. And I would get a lot of joy out of it to

What could you do to help with the plugins and such? I could find the once we need and tell you or a developer about them. I do not know how to put them in but I am willing to learn

Do you have experience? Yes I have co-owned with friends before and it was a success

Why should I pick you? I have a lot to offer and I am always willing to help. And do anything needed to be done. And I'm funny

Give me an example situation of someone breaking the rules and what you would do? Ask them to stop and tell them what will happen if they continue. If it happened again I would kick then if again a ban

How long can you be on per week? 2-3 hours everyday or every other day

Thank you for reading, I hope we can be partners good luck. Thank you, JJEK2323

Ps: my Skype is JJEK2323
05/26/2014 10:52 pm
Level 1 : New Archer
Mysterious_Bob
Age? 16

Maturity? On a scale of 1-10 id say 8. Im very serious but i can also take a joke.

IGN? Mysterious_Bob

What can you bring to the server? My advanced knowledge in server management / setup along with great building and redstone.

I am useful with most basic plugins along with groupmanager and i am a quick learner for new ones.

Do you have experience?
I used to be the Head-Admin of a popular survival server called LavaCraft until it shut down.
Why should I pick you?
I am the most mature teenager you will meet. You can simply put your faith in me.

Give me an example situation of someone breaking the rules and what you would do?
If someone is spamming the server chat i will first give them a fair warning and if they do it again i will shortly mute them and if they continue i will tempban/kick
How long can you be on per week?
Per day: 6-8 hours Per week: Around 49 Hours
05/26/2014 10:52 pm
TrollTimeServer
Maturity: 9/10
Ign: Skillz4MC
What Can I bring?: I Can bring fun and happiness to your server.
I can help with essentials obby destroyer etc.
Experience: I have a load of experience., I even own a server want ip? ask if you'd like.
Why pick me?: Well I Own my own server, meaning I know how it feels. Im not gonna be that person who's asking all these things.
Breaking Rules?: Simply Warn them Or Ban Depending On WHat Rule They Break.
I can be on every day other then when Im VERY Busy which is very rare for me.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome