Need Plugin Developer (IMPORTANT)

IGOLF's Avatar IGOLF1/1/16 9:08 pm
1 emeralds 108 6
1/2/2016 12:42 pm
mrkillz244's Avatar mrkillz244
Dear plugin developers,

My name is IGOLF, or you can just call me Andy. I am the proud owner of Prime Realm Network. I am looking for a skilled developer that can code some "Call of Duty" plugins for my server. My goal of 2016 is to hit the top lists for first person shooter games in Minecraft. With your help we can do this.
Prime Realm is wanting two games to start of the "Call of Duty" server, multiplayer and zombies. Later, depending on popularity, we can add a campaign server. Below is some features we have put together that we want to have put on the muliplayer plugin.

* Different Game Modes
* Arena Making
* Lobby
* Scoreboard
* Leveling system
* Shop GUI (guns, camos, perks, add-ons, scopes, etc.)
* Load Out GUI
* Custom 1.8 Titles
* Custom Guns
* Custom Texture Pack
* Custom Sounds (guns, end of game, etc.) "That sucked, you guys better step the **** up."
* Saved Scores
* Custom commands
* Custom maps
* Custom messages
* End Score
* Signs
* Show XP in hotbar XP level
* Lobby time and game time customization
* 1.8 Support
* Number of players needed to start the game
* Auto Respawn
* Respawn time (depending on game type)

There has to be some type of reward for making this. We don't have much money, but we can pay a bit and give the special developer a spot on the server staff as a "develper". We would also love to have you stay with us as a developer and monitor the stuff that need to be fixed. I know it seems like a lot to do, but what we are aiming for can be achived and this could be the best desition you have made.

Please email me at andyjknoll@outlook.com or comment on this thread.
http://www.primerealm.net

Sincerely,
Andy
IGOLF
Level 1 : New Miner