Need plugin help! Need some trustworthy staff!

Exiled James's Avatar Exiled James1/31/13 10:48 pm
2/1/2013 6:44 pm
Greenfield's Avatar Greenfield
Okay, so I have ran some very large and major servers, but I'm going to create a new one... this one involves $$$... so this means that ONLY THE BEST admins and PLUGIN developers should apply to my server.

This is going to be a very large server very quickly. I will be expecting to get some good money for running this (not enough to quit a job, but it makes a little pocket cash) and I am willing to give a portion of the monthly income to the best admin and whoever helps with plugin developing.

I have almost everything configured, but I just can't stand permissions (and LogBlock, and a few other things) so if anyone thinks they are good enough to work for pay, please contact me with either some work you have done, or contact me with your Skype so I can talk to you soon.

FOR ALL ADMIN APPLICATIONS: Send an email to cajcaleb14@gmail.com
Subject of: Applying for Admin! Please include your IGN, age, best way of contact, reason you want to Admin, previous experience (if any), and what you would do if someone says "I'm from PlanetMinecraft. I'm surveying your server, can I get op so I can do this faster"

FOR ALL PLUGIN HELPERS: Send an email to cajcaleb14@gmail.com
Subject of: Helping with Plugins! Please include any programming languages you know (if any), your age, best way of contact, education with programming, and time of availability.

Thanks
Exiled James
Level 1 : New Miner