NEED SKILLED STAFF APPLY NOW

ZippyGaming's Avatar ZippyGaming8/9/14 10:43 pm
1 emeralds 242 6
8/9/2014 11:12 pm
stefdog7's Avatar stefdog7
Hey guys. I just started a minecraft server and im looking to fill in some Moderators, administrators, as well as server techs to help with server setup. all who are accepted will get special rewards (creative, all that junk). Please apply via message or reply in this topic. SERVER TECHS ARE NEEDED URGENTLY
ZippyGaming
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/09/2014 11:12 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
stefdog7
Admin:
IGN:stefdog7
Why do you want this position: I always like helping people and I do enjoy configuring plugins and making kits and donations, etc. I am a hard worker and I do obey and follow they rules that I am givin. This is very good opportunity to learn more about coding and leadership. Most of the time I keep the staff busy with work that has not been acomplish.
Experience (Details, rank, IPs and Website, if none please explain why we should pick you even though you don't have experience): Ived been working on a hub server called Phoscraft for about 5 months and I have learned a lot from being the Lead-Developer. IP: Phoscraft.nn.pp:25589 Website: http://phoscraft.x10.mx/index.php
Contact information:
Email: stefmanbooner@yahoo.com
How much time can you dedicate to the server?: If im currently working on another server, I can work on 2.5 hours a day. If im not working on a server, i would work for 4 hours a day
What are your skills: Basic Coding (Java), Making Kits, Making Kits, Making Donations, Controll Fellow Staff Members, Leadership, Configure Plugins, Negotiating, And I Do Know Two Languages (English & Spanish).
What plugins do you have experience with?
- Group Manager (Mastered)
- Essentials (Mastered)
- Compass Navigation (Mastered)
- PerWorldPlugins (Mastered)
- World Edit (Mastered)
- World Guard (Mastered)
- Mini-Game Plugins (Associated With Some Mini-Game Plugins, But Can Easily Learn)
- PermissionEX (Associated)
I Know Much More, This is Just A Preview.
What commands would you use as an Admin:
- /tp = This Command Teleports You To The Player That You Exchange With Or Virse Versa
- /ban = Bans The Account Of The User
- /banip = Bans The Ip Of The User So They Cant Come Back
- /kick = To Kick Players Out Of The Server
- /say = Talk Like A Server Announcement, Or Speak From The Console
- /deop = De-Ops A Player
- /mute = Mutes A Player
- /who = Shows The Current People In The Server
I Know Much More, This is Just A Preview.
How would you deal with:
A Griefer: It Would Depend On The Server Rules. I Personally Would Warn Him That If He Does it Again, I Will Either Temporary Ban Him Or Jail Him. And Then Il Tell The Victim How To Better Protect His Land.
A Spammer: I Would Verbally Tell Him To Stop Spaming. If He Continues, I Would Mute Him For 30-40 Minutes. If He Keeps Spaming I Would Temporary Ban Him For 2 Hours.
A Player Who Just Join The Server For The First Time: I Would Welcome Him And Give Him A Tour Of The Whole Server And Then give Him A Small Present To Enjoy His Stay.
A Person Who Says They Are From Planet Minecraft: I Would Just Ignore The Person.
What Rules Do You Think A Server Should Have:
- Do Not Advertise
- No Hacked Clients
- Don't Spam
- Don't Use 3rd Party Mods
Mostly Depends On The Server Rules And Plugins, Etc.
What Can You Bring To The Server That No One Else Can: My Past Expirience. Ived Seen People Who Lack The Skills Of Performing Their Tasks. I Can Train them To Meet The Requirements Of The Current Rank They Are In.
How Would You Describe Yourself In Three Words: Efficient, Intelligent, And Hard-Working!
08/09/2014 11:05 pm
peyruoyang
Position applying for : Moderator

IGN:jonastua

Experience : I have been helping staff on other servers catch hackers,grievers and people breaking the rule and report them to the admins or owners for further action.I an answer questions other people ask regarding the server.

Online : I am online during weekends and weekdays on the afternoons.I will always be on when I am free

I can help by catching rule breakers,answering questions and many others
(P.S I am not good at building and Modding)
08/09/2014 10:57 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Crafter
istack0409
What position are you applying for?:admin

IGN:istack0409

Experience with being Staff?: Personally I have had a lot of experience being in staff for servers. I have put in effort to prevent accidents from occurring such as Griefing, Hacking, Misbehaviour, Cursing and plain odd people getting up to mischief. I have helped servers when being a part of staff as I am able to use my social skills in order to achieve a wider, happier community being brought together to play one of my favourite games.

How long can you stay on? and will you be active?: I try as much as possible to participate in working on servers; I mainly get in on weekends and afternoons of weekdays. It is currently holidays for me therefore I will be able to stay on longer hours than many people.

How will you benefit the server?: Like I said previously I am able to create a large community of regular players that try to come and play on servers I invite them to as much as possible. Most people I know and many I don't, although I am able to use my skills in order to create and interesting and creative description for the server that makes them want to play. In no way to I underestimate or overestimate how great a server is...
This is how I benefit servers and hope that I can do the same for you.

How could you improve the server?:
I can improve servers with the hard work and determination I put in to making a server even greater then its current state. I am especially good in architectural aspects of building and can put that to good use by expanding the servers land and making great spawns, pvp arenas, faction areas and much more.
08/09/2014 11:02 pm
ZippyGaming
contact me on skype kimwilson1221
08/09/2014 10:46 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Fairesis
Experience with Developing servers: I'm currently a developer in 1 sever because I just got back to playing minecraft. I use to own my own server (multiple servers) 1 of them turned into a hub because we were increasing in players.
How long Have you Been a Developer: I've been a developer for 2-3 years because I've owned a lot of servers.
Real Forname: Jay
Real Surname:
Email: N/A
Prefared plugins: Groupmanager, essentials. I can pretty much setup/configure any plugin.
Country of residence: Canada, Toronto Ontario.
08/09/2014 10:49 pm
ZippyGaming
add me on skype kimwilson1221
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome