Need some staff.

DarthRoar's Avatar DarthRoar1/16/13 2:51 pm
1 emeralds 119 7
1/16/2013 4:58 pm
Minecraft_Probuilder's Avatar Minecraft_Probuilder
Hey. I am making a server. Its got a cool spawn. Good plugins. Im no noob with server stuffs. Just need some staff to help run it! Please apply.

IGN:
Why should it be you:
Plugin Experience:
Building Ability:
Are you staff on any other servers? Which ones:
Login to the server at 5.135.34.236! Hope to see you there.
DarthRoar
Level 28 : Expert Toast

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Minecraft_Probuilder
01/16/2013 4:58 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
IGN:Rodrigo212
What are you good at:I am good really good at building and helping people out on servers. I know how to do shops and I can help with many other tasks such as promoting the server.
Why should it be you: It should be me because I am a very experienced player that has been playing minecraft for about 3 years. I mainly play on faction servers and have owned servers myself. I have been admin in many other servers and they all liked me. I like to help people and get them started off in their minecraft adventure. I dont spawn items for people unless they deserve it and have helped the server in some way. For example if a member of the server gets players to come on I might give them 2 diamonds. Nothing too big. I also can come on every day to help the server out.
Plugin Experience:None
Building Ability:I am a really good builder
Are you staff on any other servers? Which ones:I am not staff on any other servers right now because I had stopped playing minecraft for a while and most of the servers I was admin on are closed :s
MC_Warp
01/16/2013 3:43 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Dolphin
IGN: cdawg020499
What are you good at: I am good at constructing builds, helping with commands, making shops, and making mob arenas.
Why should it be you: I am possibly one of the most qualified individuals to be a part of any owner's staff. I love helping players/owners, and I hope that I will be able to help you.
Plugin Experience: Not much experience with installing plugins.
Building Ability: (On a scale of 1-10) Honestly I would consider myself an eight(8).
Are you staff on any other servers? Which ones: I am Staff on 2112Craft.zapto.org, 199.241.138.148:25624, 108.163.206.218:25565, and 78.129.128.241
Crade_Skywalker
01/16/2013 3:41 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
IGN:Crade_Skywalker
What are you good at:Building towers, like for: Castles, cities, villages, etc;
Why should it be you: Well....... I like to help out. That's the kinda person i am. I would be honored to help people.
Plugin Experience:none as far as i know
Building Ability: Modern Houses, Towers, Good size castles with good detail, mines, underground things, things in mountains, and tree houses
Are you staff on any other servers? Which ones: not on any. this would be the first

Note: You can email me (ill PM it to u if u want) and I have mineshafter till i can buy the game
madmike005
01/16/2013 3:40 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
IGN:jackeenan
What are you good at:building, pvping, helping
Why should it be you:bc i am hard working and i will use my knowledge and my hard work to make a very good server
Plugin Experience:i owed a server i know towny,factions,nolag, essentials and mob arena and many more
Building Ability:9 i love building i can build pixel art to castles and anything u need
Are you staff on any other servers? Which ones: void craft

Hope u have a great day
alemaly
01/16/2013 3:34 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect
IGN:alemaly
What are you good at: Everything
Why should it be you:Idk im really old and mature
Plugin Experience:Not much :/
Building Ability: 8/10
Are you staff on any other servers? Which ones:Ninescraft skyblock mythic crafters and many others my own (crashed)
Skype:Dont got it im really sorry please dont deny me for this
ZupZzz
01/16/2013 3:19 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
IGN:RivZz_
What are you good at:I dont really understand that question... im good at juggeling, origami and server running I have been a owner for a long long time
Why should it be you:Because im very good with servers
Plugin Experience: As I said, I have been a owner.. I know alot of the best plugins
Building Ability: Im not really a good builder but I can do something good.. not alot
Are you staff on any other servers? Which ones: Keoncaft, another server without name yet ;P Laggycraft(owner)
Myra
01/16/2013 3:14 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
IGN: Ignorant_Lawyer
What are you good at: Redstone, Building, Internal-Computer-MumboJumbo
Why should it be you: Well, I'm staff on multiple servers, and Op on 8. I've got some servers with very high ranks, like LegendaryCraft, etc.
Plugin Experience: Loads.
Building Ability: Since the OLD. OLD 1.2 (Well, I started in InfDev, using my cousins account, but I didn't start playing until 1.2, when they added Multiplayer.)
Are you staff on any other servers? Which ones: Uhm gimme a sec ._.
SheepServer (Trail-Mod)
LegendaryCraft (CEO)
McJCraft PVP (Op)
Divaria (BetaBuilder/Moderator)
Quartzcraft (Op)
To list some right off the top of my head
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome