Name (Full):
IGN:
What Do You Expect A Beta-Tester On This Server Should Get:
Why:

Builder
Name (Full):
IGN:
Proof Pictures Of Builds:
I Like Mid Evil Builds So That Will Give U A Higher Chance To Get Builder And U Also Will Get Tested On The Server.
Why:

Take Your Time Applying And Good Luck

IP: CENSORED
BTW Its Whitelisted
DylanHedger
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

amyrocks
06/28/2015 11:11 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Beta-Tester:
Name (Full): Jasmine Fabriella Joseph
IGN: xXDolphinsXx
What Do You Expect A Beta-Tester On This Server Should Get: After beta testing, get promoted to Helper rank/job or to get a Beta-Tester Rank
Why: For all hard work helping and being with the server
Kingozzy123
06/28/2015 6:35 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Beta-Tester Application
Name (Full): Aidan Thomas Osborne
IGN: WubCatz_Swaggles
What Do You Expect A Beta-Tester On This Server Should Get: They should get opportunities that regular players don't like testing the plugins to make sure they work properly and also have access to things that haven't been released so they can test whether they are good to use for the server.
Why: I think I should be a beta-tester because I have been staff on servers before and I have also beta tested a few games aswell. I am also very friendly and can be notified through skype whenever I am needed. I think that I am also very helpful and will always feedback what I think of what I am testing properly and thoroughly.

Also if I am not online on skype then I will be on steam, my name is WubCatz_Swaggles

Thanks, Aidan
DylanHedger
06/28/2015 7:44 am
You Have Been Accepted
For Your Honest Opinion On What A Beta-Tester Should Get"
hugo_assassin
06/28/2015 6:31 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
DEV:

Name (Full): Why do you need this? first name Steve
IGN: hugo_assassin
Proof That You Develop Plugins:dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/uuid/ one im working on right now
Why: I am an active, intelligent, and experienced staff member, whose love resides in the community. They strive to provide quality experiences, by helping players. They help run, manage, and administrate servers; thus keeping it alive for more players to enjoy. Every player’s duty, in my opinion, is to give back to the server that they love, the server that gave them a home. An admin must be experienced. They must have the knowledge, skills, and experiences required to work on a 6 thousand person server to a five player server. They must be intelligent. A staff member needs to have intelligence on the following: common sense, people, and the basic way to handle rule-breakers. A famous person once said: “Being a developer isn't to be "cool" or "above the rest".
DylanHedger
06/28/2015 7:41 am
Sorry Your Application Has Been Denied
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome