Need Sponsorship OR Discount?

fignutten's Avatar fignutten6/23/13 9:55 pm
1 emeralds 140 5
6/24/2013 3:27 pm
fignutten's Avatar fignutten
Hello! I have come up with what I think, is a very unique idea for a server. I am looking for a sponsorship or even a discount/cheap hoster. I will not have any money until probably August unfortunately. (As that is when my birthday is.)

Server Idea:I have hardly seen one single Mo' Creatures server anywhere! My plan is to have a Mo' Creatures survival server, with plugins, of course.

What is Mo' Creatures: Mo' Creatures is a minecraft mod that adds tons of creatures to your gameplay experience. There are all sorts like tame-able animals like horses and bunnies to the more aggressive types like the ogre and werewolf! It is not a plugin so you will have to download the mod in order to play the server. But in my servers description I will include a website that has an automatic installer for it!

How much RAM: I don't know how RAM intensive some of this stuff is but I think a 1GB should do fine.

Why do I want this server: It is unique and I love the Mo' Creatures mod and have not been able to find any servers that satisfy my wants! I feel it could become very successful with the right advertisement!

Plugin Plans: The ones I know I want now is Lockette, Signshop, various plugins to keep griefers and hackers away, the region plugin and obviously, the Mo' Creatures mod.

What do you get in return: You will be advertised on the server with autobroadcaster, in the servers description and through youtube. This will hopefully be a temporary solution so that when I get donations, I will be able to start paying you monthly.

Contact: My youtube is RandomThoughtsPotato and my skype is cheeeeeselover. I do not have many subscribers, but I do get a decent amount of views.

A discount/cheap hoster or a sponsorship would be greatly appreciated! -Em
fignutten
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner