NEED STAFF

beatboyz's Avatar beatboyz6/1/14 2:24 am
1 emeralds 237 5
6/2/2014 12:35 pm
19MartaCardoso97's Avatar 19MartaCardoso97
Hello my name is Tristyn Erwood i own a server called the ruler. the ruler is full of minigames, walls , Skyblock, hunger games and much more what we need to have a successful server is employees we need 8 moderators, 8 admins, 13 builders, and 1 Plugin Configger and 1 custom plugin creator

Application for Staff
FullName:
GameName:
Timezone:
You Have More Accounts All Name's Than?:
Reason:
How often can you be online in The Ruler:
No Skype? download it http://www.Skype.com
Do u have Experience ?:
Have you ever been banned on a server and why?:
Have you been staff on a Minecraft server before/ServerName and ip?:
Since when do you play Minecraft?:
Which gamemode:
(builder ONlY QUESTION) if u had to pick would u build out of diamond emerald and gold or wood and stone brick?

Thanks and good Luck
beatboyz
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

19MartaCardoso97
06/02/2014 12:35 pm
Application for Staff
FullName: Marta Cardoso
GameName: MartaCardoso
Timezone: UTC (0)
How often can you be online in The Ruler: a couple of hours everyday
Do u have Experience ?: no
Have you ever been banned on a server and why?: no
Have you been staff on a Minecraft server before/ServerName and ip?: no
Since when do you play Minecraft?: 6 months
Which gamemode: Survival
emmatje2003
06/01/2014 4:15 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
FullName: Emma Defoort
GameName: emmatje2003
Timezone:Central European time zone
You Have More Accounts All Name's Than?: No more.
Reason: You don't need more, don't you?
How often can you be online in The Ruler: Min: 2-3 Hours
Do u have Experience ?: I have Owner on a server Because, i helped it very much, and Admin on a server called VoidCraft
Have you ever been banned on a server and why?: No
Have you been staff on a Minecraft server before/ServerName and ip?: I'm Owner on Beastcraft, IP: beastly.serverminer.com:25906
Since when do you play Minecraft?: December 2012
Gad_Daddy69
06/01/2014 2:51 am
FullName: Jack Gadsby
GameName: Gad_Daddy69
Timezone: Australian Eastern Standard Time
You Have More Accounts All Name's Than?: N/A
Reason: N/A
How often can you be online in The Ruler: At least two hours a day.
Do u have Experience ?: I have experience, I am a high rank on a server call z0mcraft
Have you ever been banned on a server and why?: NO
Have you been staff on a Minecraft server before/ServerName and ip?: No, I am a mod on my friends server but it is whitelisted
Since when do you play Minecraft?: for about 3 years now
If u had to pick would u build out of diamond emerald and gold or wood and stone brick? Stone brick and wood logs
nemssi12312
06/01/2014 2:38 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect
FullName: Steve I feel you should not need to know my last name as this is a public site for everyone to feel.
GameName: nemssi
Timezone: Standard
You Have More Accounts All Name's Than?: legolivey
Reason: Not sure if I am answering this one right.
The reason why I want to be someone that configures plugins is because I am highly experienced with it. I have ran my own server before and all of that was ran on custom plugins that I configured, and coded my self. I have been configuring plugins for over 2 years now and even then my knowledge of plugin configuration has grown a lot! When a plugin needs to be configured, it will take less than an hour or so, depending on the plugin it is to get it all done. However, I will need access.to things
How often can you be online in The Ruler: I have everything sorted out here is my list.
Starting from Monday to Thursdays and sometimes Fridays
6:00 AM to 7:50 AM - 3:55 PM to 6:30 PM 6:30 PM if not busy 11:30 PM
From Friday to Sunday
Depending when I get up
6:00 or 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM 5:00 PM to 11:50 PM
To sum my schedule up, more than 3 hours a day.
No Skype? download it http://www.Skype.com
Do u have Experience ?: Yes, I stated my experience above, If you would like more information, please just add me on Skype and there on you can ask me questions about what you want to know! If you want more information out of this application, just let me know and I will be glad to edit it.
Have you ever been banned on a server and why?: I have been banned before but there was really no reason behind it, just power hungry staff members who do not know how to run a server.
Have you been staff on a Minecraft server before/ServerName and ip?: I have ran my own server before, and have been staff on other servers but sadly I just got a new computer and do not have the IP sorry.
Since when do you play Minecraft?: Not sure what this question is asking.
Which gamemode: Creative, Survival
(builder ONlY QUESTION) if u had to pick would u build out of diamond emerald and gold or wood and stone brick?
Sorgath
06/01/2014 2:32 am
Application for Staff
FullName: Devin Scott Saunders
GameName:Sorgath
Timezone:Central
How often can you be online in The Ruler: Pretty much all day every day, Excluding Monday and wednessdays i'll be gone for a few hours.
Do u have Experience ?: Yes, i am an experienced mini game builder, I've built more CTF maps than i can count. i value quality over quantity though, i take pride in all my builds. So dont expect any sloppy builds.
Have you ever been banned on a server and why?: N/A
Have you been staff on a Minecraft server before/ServerName and ip?:Yes it was my friends server and i was the co owner of EnvyCraft, it is no longer running though.
Since when do you play Minecraft?: Beta 1.7
Which gamemode: I'm not sure of the question you are asking here?
(builder ONlY QUESTION) if u had to pick would u build out of diamond emerald and gold or wood and stone brick?: i'd say in general Wood and stone brick, Can get a much nicer more realistic feel, But for certain builds im sure i'd rather have the colors of the diamond emerald and gold, But for the most part i'd go with Wood and stone brick.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome