TY FOR APPLYING IF YOU DID!!

If you may get accepted it will be within 1h-1d with in the time you've posted

Thanks! (I cheack every 1-2)

STAFF APPLICATION:

MAKE YOUR OWN APPLICATION! You must be okay/good at building

Staff ranks are: Warden-Mod-Guard-Builder
Gavrad
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/07/2015 6:40 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
andyawesomeful
MODERATOR APPLICATION

Name:Andrew Calano

What would you do for the server if your application is accepted?

If I was accepted into this server I would help in any way as possible. I would make sure that the server would be running smoothly. Such as having people get along, report any glitches that come up, and making sure the rules are enforced. Also, I will try to make good suggestions to help improve the server and make it more fun for others. I would lastly make it a better place, (or at least try to), by being a good staff member but also being a good friend. I have been told that I am outgoing and a very friendly person and I believe this is a very good thing to bring to a server. You probably wouldn't want someone who is a mindless droid with no emotion, you would want someone with a good personality and someone who is fun to be around. I feel that I am someone who fits this and having me on your team would brighten up thing

Do you have any experience being staff of a server?

I do have experience. I have been an admin on one server and a moderator on two.

What would you do if people kept asking for your help and How would you help them?

Well if people would ask me for help I would help them. The main job of being a staff member is to help the players. Even if the question is a question that might not seem that smart of one, or it has an obvious answer it is our job to make sure that those player receive the help that they need so they can enjoy their time on the server and not be confused. A player can ask for help from me as much as they want . It might get annoying but I will make sure I wont show it and that they get the help they deserve. I have seen staff members who refuse to help other players and that is an awful thing to do. If you accept me I would make sure that I would make sure that my main priority would be to help players and know that on the server that they come first. I will also know that I am no better then anyone on the server.
I would help people by making sure they get what they deserve. If they ask a question I would make sure it gets answered right away. If someone is new to the server and needs an explanation on how everything works then I will explain. I would also help people by making sure the server is safe. If there is a hacker, or someone breaking the rules then i would give a punishment that fits them best. If there is a group of people arguing in chat and it goes too far I would work to make sure that the issue is resolved. I feel that if I would be accepted I would be good at helping others

Explain your reason for applying.

I am applying because I believe that minecraft is like a community. A place where people come together to share ideas and have fun. I want to be a part of this and help make this server a fun community. I am also applying because of how much I enjoy doing this. I love helping servers grow and become something amazing and I believe I can do this on this server. I love being a part of something and being dedicated to it. I also love helping people. I feel as if i have a knack for it. I also strive to do my best in solving problems and fixing arguments. I enjoy everything about being a staff member. I think enjoying what you want to do will help you succeed, so if I'm being a staff member on the server I would feel I would do well because of how much I love it. I believe that one of the most important part of being staff on a server is enjoying what you do because if you were to hire someone that doesn't then they might not do the job thorough and well. Also, I want to be approved because I love meeting new people and making new friends. I you would accept me I will not just work with you but also be your friend. In addition, I can bring a lot to the server. To start off my desire to help. This is important because the main job of being a staff member is to help the server grow. Also I am very committed. I will put all of my time and effort into this server and make sure that I wont give up. Next, I am very experienced in being a staff member and in minecraft in general. In addition, I am trust worthy and honest. You probably wouldn't want anyone who lies and someone you can't trust. If you were to hire someone like that it would be hard to feel safe with them on your server. You can feel safe with me. I am also good at solving disputes. If there are two players fighting in chat I would be able to help figure out the issue and put an end to it. I can be strict but also a guy who can have fun. What's important about this is that you wouldn't want someone who is too strict and you can't be a friend to, but you also don't want a guy who doesn't take rules seriously and is too much fun. Lastly, I believe that I have all the skills staff needs and I want to be able to use them in this community. That is why I am applying.
06/07/2015 5:16 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Buffl0_W1ngs
Moderater Application

Skype :Zachary Thomas Just look up Buffl0_W1ngs then it'll say Zachary Thomas that's me!

How long can you play: From any time when I wake up to 11:00 and if I'm lucky than later than that!

What can you do: Pretty much anything you ask me to do!

Why do you want builder: I've always dreamed of being staff on a server and I would make a pretty good admin or anything else on the server I would accept that to and I'm a pretty decent builder I think I can do pretty good!

How long have you played minecraft: I think like 3 or 4 years lets just say from maybe 1.3-1.4!

(If I get accepted TY very much I appreciate it very much!)
06/07/2015 4:17 pm
Optix22
Age, 19

How long can you play?: Anytime i want for a long period of time whenever im not at work ill pretty much be on.

What can you do?: Everything i have much experience on other servers organizing events keeping people happy advertising. I am a wonderful builder I know how to use world edit very well.

Why do you want builder?: I would actual like to go for head admin or possible co-owner if available i pretty sure i have all the requirement you are looking for to fill the position

How long have you played minecraft?: 2 years

Ps: if that skype dosnt work i just made it let me know on here
06/07/2015 4:14 pm
Optix22
Age, 19

How long can you play?: Anytime i want for a long period of time whenever im not at work ill pretty much be on.

What can you do?: Everything i have much experience on other servers organizing events keeping people happy advertising. I am a wonderful builder I know how to use world edit very well.

Why do you want builder?: I would actual like to go for head admin or possible co-owner if available i pretty sure i have all the requirement you are looking for to fill the position

How long have you played minecraft?: 2 years

Ps: if that skype dosnt work i just made it let me know on here
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome