Need staff!

Charles04_'s Avatar Charles04_11/4/15 4:16 pm
11/6/2015 2:57 pm
Charles04_'s Avatar Charles04_
delta.prohost.gs:25515

Almost completely new needs a spawn and staff!!!

Apply Here:
Name:
Why this rank:
How can you help with this rank:
Why you over others:
Why us:
3 scenarios (you make):
Tell us about you:
Extra Info:
Charles04_
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/06/2015 2:57 pm
Charles04_
IP is delta.prohost.gs:25537
11/06/2015 2:57 pm
Charles04_
sorry guys IP change again delta.prohost.gs:25537
11/06/2015 2:56 pm
Charles04_
delta.prohost.gs:25537
11/06/2015 2:56 pm
Charles04_
sorry guys IP change again delta.prohost.gs:40000
11/06/2015 6:55 am
Charles04_
Once again IP change sorry guys. It is now delta.prohost.gs:25537
11/04/2015 7:57 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Awepic
Cool.
11/04/2015 7:55 pm
Charles04_
delta.prohost.gs:25511
11/04/2015 7:29 pm
Charles04_
Guys IP changed to delta.prohost.gs:25517
11/04/2015 4:53 pm
Awepic

IGN: Epicofawesomness

Name: Tony

Why this rank?: Cause I feel like I can patrol the chat, and ban rule breakers. I do a pretty decent job at it.

How can you help with this rank?: I can Help patrol chat, and stop rule breakers. I will do my best at this job and will help the server improve.

Why you over others?: Well, I can be helpful towards the community, and I can be kind And I try my hardest to do a fine job.

Why us?: Cause this seems like a nice server that could improve, and advance.

3 scenarios (you make):
(1) Somebody needs help.
I'll ask them the problem and try to solve it.

(2) Somebody is Swearing.
If someone is swearing or insulting someone, I will tell them to read the rules, if they keep it up I will kick them for rude behavior.

(3)Someone is advertising another server.
If they are advertising a server, I would mute them for three minutes, or so.

Tell us about you: I'm in US, EST, And I'm 12.

Extra Info: I like playing minecraft and enjoy the game (Obviously) And gaming in general. I hope this is good enough
11/04/2015 4:51 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Engineer
VoteScott
IGN: VoteScott
Name: Scott
Why this rank: I have lots of experience and I feel like I could help you make this a really enjoyable server.I would like to take on a new project and help a new server grow and get an active player base.
How can you help with this rank: With this rank I can help advertise and I can use my experience to help people enjoy their time on the server whilst still enforcing the rules. People have different styles of staffing servers, personally whenever I am staff I help players and rarely ban them unless they are doing something really bad.
Why you over others: I have been staff on BonusPvP ( Owned by BeckBroJack) , Pokeballers ( A huge pixelmon server) and I was co-owner on a server called Pixelmon Champions which got 50+ active players every day ! I have actually been seeked by a few servers to be staff but in most cases I prefer to apply for servers.
Why us: I need a new project and I feel like this could be it.
3 scenarios (you make):
A player is spamming offensive messages: Give them 2 warnings and then mute them if they still don't comply.
A player is not following the rules of the server: Tell them the rules so they know what they should and shouldn't do and if they continue then punish them depending on the severity of the situation.
A member of staff is abusing: Tell them to stop abusing, if they won't stop take screenshots and tell the owner.
Tell us about you: I am a 15 year old gamer who records youtube videos and likes to have mad banter ! I have also been in a minecraft build team called Team Voltiac where people bought builds from us.
11/04/2015 4:47 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
NinjaSwerve245
IGN: NinjaSwerve245
Name: Louis
Why this rank: Because it comes with commands that will become useful when dealing with rule breakers and helping people out with things they cant handle themselves.
How can you help with this rank: I can help people with commands if needed and if i need to kick someone who is being immature and rude to others i can.
Why you over others: Because i can assure you that i do not break rules like most abusers out there.
Why us: Because we used to be admins on Minerdragons server together and you were pretty cool. I would like to get to know you more and be a part of this new community.
3 scenarios (you make): 1. A person is caught using mods/hacking,what do you do? I would ban them. 2. A person is seen shouting racist insults towards someone on the server, what do you do? I make them apologize and give them a ban for a week. 3. Someone is spamming in the chat and disturbing others,what do you do? I kick them with a message saying please stop this is your 1st warning!
Tell us about you: I am serious when i need to be, i am patient and obedient.
Extra Info: I can build aswell.
11/04/2015 4:46 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
BloodPixelZ
My age is 13, my IGN is BloodPixelZ, my name is Max, my Skype is butterminer121, I want the rank admin because I love helping people on servers, and I wanna make sure everybody has fun. I can help this server with the admin rank by making sure everybody has fun on the server, and making sure everybody follows the rules. You should choose me because I've been playing Minecraft for coming up on 6 years, and I have a lot of experience with being staff and using commands, and with or without plugins, I can make this server fun for everyone. The reason I chose you? Well, as I already said, I wanna help everybody. I didn't just mean the players when I said that. I know many players, and I can get them on this server! I really just want to help you with your server, because I know how hard it is. I used to own a couple servers, but after awhile, I just couldn't pay for them. Here's some scenarios:
1. Someone is spawn killing. I jail them for 30 minutes to an hour, and if they come back and I catch them doing the same thing, over double the time in jail. The third time would result in a temp ban, or even a full on ban.
2. Someone accuses a player of hacking. I check out the scene, observe the player, and if I don't see anything that seems like they're hacking, I observe the other player and see if they're hacking. If neither shows any abnormal activities, I reveal myself and ask the person that accused the other of hacking why they did that. If they had a legitimate reason to suspect this, they're fine. If not, then a 15-20 minute jail, or maybe a heavier punishment.
3. I see someone hacking or glitch abusing. Instant temp ban/ban for glitch abusing, definite permanent ban for hacking.
So, about me. I have loads of experience with being staff (mainly admin) on servers, and I also used to own servers, so I know how hard it can be. That's why I wanna help you. I've played Minecraft for a LONG time, and I know loads about it. So, yeah! If you could make me staff on your server, I would help you with anything you need help with.
11/04/2015 4:31 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Bri_Boo
GamerGirlz0428's Head Admin or Co Owner Application

Username: GamerGirlz0428

Minecraft Exact Username: GamerGirlz0428

Age: 13 years of age. (I am very mature for my age and am a reliable person who can be trusted)

Time Zone: EDT (Eastern Daylight Time)

E-mail address: bestlaugh09@gmail.com is my work email so you will always be able to reach me there, if for any reason I don’t answer, you can Skype me at: bri.montes53

Please state clearly why you are the best choice for this staff position overall:
I am very good at reports, commands, plugins and handeling griefs! I can be everything you need for an Admin on the server!
I can report all griefs, ban all hackers, and make the server a safe, child-friendly environment for people of all ages! I have also has a lot of experience with being staff which I will state below.I am very organized and I will keep a calendar of the things I need to do on the server and when they need to be done by. I work in a timely manor and can get anything done by the time needed. I will also communicate with any other staff/owners that I am needed to!

Please state any and all staff experience on other Minecraft servers (be specific):
I have A LOT of experience with working for servers! I have been
Helper
Builder
Head Moderator
Admin
Head Admin
Co-Owner
Owner (Yes I did own my own server)
Here is some proof:
PAX: http://imgur.com/mktWYM7
FA Atlanta: http://imgur.com/S6AfgiX
BriCraft (My Server): http://imgur.com/YcvCfWV
If you need any more proof please let me know and I would be glad to give it to you!

Please state something that you can bring to the server that is unique to you:
I can bring many things to the server I will list a couple of things I can do:
I can teach the staff how to work with special education students in case we have any on the server, the reason I say this is because I am friends with a lot of them and I know how smart they are! I love them so much and I want everyone to know how smart they are and how they should be treated. I am in the middle school with a hand picked advisory. The advisory is filled with special education students and main stream kids, it is awesome we hang out and have fun together. I also get together with the kids not just only in school but out of it also. I also made a club in my school that is going through many places to get it founded, I am not aloud to give details out yet as it is not official but I am aloud to say that I am making one.
I can also help the server with organization skills, I used to struggle with organization myself until I found out tips to help it, I would be glad to share.
I will tell you one to show you some proof! One of the skills I use is to make a daily agenda for the server, the way we can do this is we can have a staff room with a list of jobs that need to be done. So the first person there gets to put there name under the job they want and get done by the time it says, and so on...

Please state something else about yourself that you feel would be relevant to this application:
I think that there are many ways I can help advertise the server if you need help with that. Since I had my own server I know how to get a lot of people on and attract players.
Here are some ways:
PMC Forums
Minecraft Forums
Minecraft Server List
YouTube Advertisers [Could be a rank to make people more eager to get this]
Word of Mouth
Getting together with another server owner and talking about advertising each others servers on their server
There are plenty of other ways that I think could help the server!

Describe in 2-3 sentences your actions in response to the following situations:

Two Moderators are in an argument about the validity of a player's ban. What do you do?
If I was a higher rank I would calmly ask them what the issue was and see who was answering in the most polite manner. After I see who the calmest person is I would tell them both to stop discussing the situation for a little and it will all be sorted out. If a person continues to go on and be rude I would bring it to your attention that I don’t think the player should be a moderator anymore because of the way they are handling situations. If they both agree to wait I would go to the calmest player and private message them. I would ask them what the situation was and why they think what they are saying is correct. Then I would go to the next player and ask the same thing. I would then check the players ban and see what seems like a more valid way to handle the situation. Then I would pm the players my decision and tell them if they have concerns/issues to message me.
If I was a lower rank and it got completely out of control then I would try to calmly tell them to calm down and stop until a higher rank gets online. If they keep going and fighting I would quickly bring it to your attention ASAP.

You are the single higher staff member online at the time of a large server uproar. How do you calm everyone down?
I would first see if I could seek out the players that are causing the most issues in the situation and mute them for “Instigating Drama” then I would talk to the rest of the players and see if I could get them to calm down! If I couldn’t do it myself (unlikely) I would quickly get in touch with staff right away and tell them there is an emergency and I need them on ASAP!

Another applicant is angry because you received Administrator rank and they did not. What would you tell them?
If this was a situation on the server I would not say I was sorry because you do not want to show the player that you feel week and intimidated. I would just try to motivate them and get them happy again. I would say:
“Its ok [player], there are plenty of more opportunities and Im sure you will find a great place for you! You can also re-apply soon, and have another chance. I wouldn’t get down about it. I think right now you should enjoy the lovely server and show the staff what a great person you are! ”

I would just like to say thank you for taking your time to read this! I know there is a lot of hard work put into making a server. Thank you SO much for your time and I hope to see you soon.
11/04/2015 4:19 pm
Awepic
Cool! I might apply!
11/04/2015 4:16 pm
Charles04_
I will be AFK a tad be patient.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com