Need Staff and Builders NOW!

iDogftw's Avatar iDogftw4/25/14 12:29 am
1 emeralds 154 5
4/25/2014 8:41 pm
savagedwarf_11's Avatar savagedwarf_11
Hello, I am Idog and I need help with my server please read ALL this but yea so lets get started! Btw its a Prison server

Staff Needed:
Admins, mods

Application:Admin
IGN:
Maturity(1-10):
Skype(MUST HAVE):
Age(14 or older):
Experience:
Why should we pick you:
What would you do about hackers!

Application:Moderator
IGN:
Maturity(1-10):
Skype(MUST HAVE):
Age(14 or older):
Experience:
Why should we pick you:
What would you do about hackers!

Application:Builder
IGN:
Maturity(1-10):
Age(13 or older):
Skype(MUST HAVE):
Experience:
Past builds (If a google image you will be DENIED and I want them on here not skype):
Why should we pick you:
What makes you a better builder than the rest:
Can you make a good hub:
iDogftw
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/25/2014 8:41 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
savagedwarf_11
Application:Moderator
IGN:savagedwarf_11
Maturity(1-10):9.5
Skype(MUST HAVE):savagedwarf_11
Age(14 or older):I'm 13 but not liens about my maturity
Experience:I'm mod on 3 servers and head mod on 1
Why should we pick you:I'm a very nice person that everyone loves and love helping
What would you do about hackers! If some one was hacking I would need hard evidence but if they were really hacking I would ban them for EVER depending on what the hack was but for most per BAN

Thank you for reading my application and hope you choose me.
04/25/2014 8:20 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Iamnoobdys
Application:Builder
IGN: Iamnoobodys
Maturity(1-10): 8
Age(13 or older): 13 almost 14
Skype(MUST HAVE): Vyper_EVO
Experience:3 years
Past builds (If a google image you will be DENIED and I want them on here not skype):
Why should we pick you: I have had done lots of builds and can send you only a few due to my lack of knowledge with the computer at the time. But I have spent the last 3 years making my designs as good as possible.
What makes you a better builder than the rest: I create my own designs and have added onto each design something unique from the rest.
Can you make a good hub: yes
04/25/2014 1:22 am
Level 25 : Expert Architect
geothermal007
Application:Admin
IGN:geothermal007
Maturity(1-10):I honestly Would give my self a (9-10)
Skype(MUST HAVE):I do not have Skype but I can get also the link to the Skype download page would be good
Age(14 or older):I am 15
Experience:I have much Experience' in minecraft I have hosted my own server for half a year now I am Head Admin in a server of 50+ I am 1 Admin and I am builder x5 I am capable of doing redstone builds I enjoy building Modern and Olden day buildings I have experience in building Mines as well as dungeons of any origin
Why should we pick you:You should pick me........(Referring) That I am a great minecraft builder I am responsible I know the commands to my Ranks" I am well know and I am very trust worthy
What would you do about hackers! If there was a so called {HACKER} on the server The things that I would do to sort the problem could be that I persuade him and come up with a treaty or alliance so that he may stop. Another result could be that if he does not react sensibly as he should to show a positive well-being I could let him off with a warning which could be a kick if he still goes against what is said it could result in a ban.

P.S. any other rank is appreciated aswell
04/25/2014 1:25 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
iDogftw
Check your messages!
04/25/2014 1:12 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Architect
victus175
IGN: victus757575
Maturity(1-10): 8.7
Age(14 or older): my age is 13 im just applying anyway u don't need 2 add me 4 dis
Experience:ive been playing for 2.5 years i think around that anyway
Why should we pick you: Im mature ive wanted to have a rank on a server 4 ages i would like to help out with things and builds and stuff id rather have Moder bcause i would like to have more authority so people cant mess around with me and troll me im on offen im smart 4 my age but not really really intelligent.

Past builds here= http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/my-house-victus/
Why should we pick you: im a very good builder in my opinion i like building community things
What makes you a better builder than the rest:i can build in many different ways but not dark evil stuff im bad at that.
Can you make a good hub:
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome