Need Staff/Builders/and a Dev!

thegreatpeytini's Avatar thegreatpeytini6/7/14 5:33 pm
6/7/2014 6:36 pm
istack0409's Avatar istack0409
Hey everyone. I am currently the owner of the server "Darkness Empire" Never heard of us? We recently just changed our name, world, website, and more. This means we are currently looking for new staff. Here's a link to our website where you can get the following information and more: http://darknessempire.enjin.com/home
We are a nice sized server with some incredible people who play on it. We have simple plugins such as factions, chestshop, and more. The goal of our server is to have a user-friendly server and put the users first. It isn't completely peaceful though, we allow raiding (no griefing however) and have weekly faction events that anyone can host and advertise at spawn.

Here are the spots available:
Dev(1-2)
Mod(3)
Head Mod(1)
Admin(2)
Head-Admin(1)
Builder(5-10)
Head-Builder(1)

Here is the format your application should be written in...please don't just copy and paste. We get tired of reading the same thing over and over again so mix it up a bit and write something original, just include the following things...
1.Rank you are applying for
2.IGN
3.age/gender/location (all optional only include what you're comfortable with)
4.Any staff experience
5.Why you want to help our server
6.Do you have a server of your own (We don't need the IP. We just want to know this so we know if Darkness Empire will be your first server priority)
The following need to be added to any builder application
7.What have you built before
8.Have you been a builder on any other server

Thank you guys! Just apply in the comment section! Remember, If you do apply I will private message you to let you know and possibly ask you more questions if I need to know them.
thegreatpeytini
Level 4 : Apprentice Warrior

Create an account or sign in to comment.

istack0409
06/07/2014 6:36 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Crafter
What position are you aiming for?
Preferably head admin though, I would take a lower ranked position if offered.

Age?

Maturity Level
7.5/10: I love the common jokes, I have fun with what I do, I curse, and do a lot of stupid things, though I am serious when the matter requires me to do so.

Why should we except you?
I love the minecraft community, even though it is harsh at times and I am harsh at it sometimes, but I still enjoy helping it. I like building creations for the good of the community and for my own enjoyment. I don't rage, if I were to leave, I would say my goodbyes and demote myself, not blow the server up first, and I see myself as a good member of your team.

Previous experience?
I have been staff on a few of my friends server and I had a admin position on HereCraft, a 30 slot public server hosted in the UK. It was successful and had alot of players per day, but I didn't like the way the owners were treating the problems (letting the the staff members do all the work and then having them take all the credit) and I didn't like the fact that the chose the worst staff members possible, almost of all of them corrupt. I was also a Mod on SamsCraft, a small 15 slot which usually had 9 users on avg. and 1-2 staff on at one time. It was a fun community but was shut down do to lake of time and lack of good staff (most of them were leaving because they wanted to become staff on a bigger server and they couldn't picture the server growing)

Any additional info?
I live in Australia I have been playing since late alpha and have been going multiplayer servers in early-mid beta.
M4skedThief
06/07/2014 6:33 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Applying for: I'll gladly accept anything you offer, but I'd like something 'round mod or admin.

IGN: ItsZerox (Will change when I can, some also call me MaskedThief or Jaren)

Age/Gender/Location:I'd rather keep those things personal, but I can say that I'm norwegian, so my english isn't perfect. (But if it's really needed, please let me know.)

Staff experience: I was going to be staff on a "friends" server, but he let me down. I have been staff on other servers, but that was a while ago. I still remember alot of stuff from that time. ("Time"=Few months ago)

Why you want to help our server: I'm a person that you can talk to, I usually get liked by most people. I'm not really that kinda person that can "do" very much, but I love talking to people, and asking them how I can do better at certain things. I can't really help with much building, but everything else, I will gladly accept.

Do you have a server of your own: I have a really horrible hamachi vanilla server, if that counts as something. Other than that, no.

Sorry if this wasn't much of an application, it's kinda late where I am.
If you have any other questions, please pm me or skype me a at: jarendoesntlie
Thank you!
Captain_Pig
06/07/2014 6:24 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Rank you are applying for
Head-Mod

i_screwPigs

IGN
i_screwPigs

Age/Gender/Location
13 Male US

Any staff experience
Yeah, Moderator on 2 servers, both haven't been released YET.
If they do I will still dedicate my time to the server.
I make sure rules are enforced as well as what you give me or tell me to do.

Why you want to help our server
Because I am a very nice and friendly person. I stay on task and I always make sure to finish the task. I have a decent PC which allows me to move faster and to get the Job finished. I really would like to hear back! Thank you for your time
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome