zTsuna's Avatar zTsuna
Umm well i need builders for my server!

Form:

IGN:

What makes you qualified for this position:

Skype Username[If you have one]:
MushyMinecraft
Level 5 : Apprentice Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

zTsuna
05/26/2012 11:03 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Form: Administrator/Operator

IGN: Nsur84

What makes you qualified for this position: As an administrator on quite of several servers in the past, and a current owner of my own server, I suppose I can handle a job of being an admin on your newly-made server. Since I host my own server, I am familar with commands, and permissions, and I'm willing to help you out if needed. I am serious most of the times when it relates to anything that will break the rules, but I do have a fun side while at it. I'm keen when it comes to hackers, and I hope that I'll react using the best option when a situation comes at hand.

Thanks For Reading.

Skype Username[If you have one]: None, but I'm willing to make one if accepted.
Dest5
05/26/2012 10:30 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
IGN: Dest5

What makes you qualified for this position: I am a pretty decent builder and I can also help you with the configs on plugins and permissions if needed and I've been staff alot on different kinds of servers

Skype Username[If you have one]: dreameriii
Harrington7170MC
05/26/2012 6:10 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Form:Admin

IGN:Harrington7170

What makes you qualified for this position: I want to be in a server and have lots of fun! I would help with any building you would need! I love Factions and Pvp and economic servers! I would be a good friend too!

Skype Username[If you have one]:Harrington7170
elementbase
05/26/2012 5:15 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Form:admin or OP

IGN:elementbase

What makes you qualified for this position:im really funny, im very mature, i know plugins, i am fair, and I know griefing when i see it.... lol. I love minecraft, and I am also a good builder

Skype Username[If you have one]: sorry no skype, will give u email if u op me or make me admin..
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome