NEED STAFF EXTREMLY BADLY!!@@#$%$#@@#$%$%^&

nickelodeon15's Avatar nickelodeon1510/18/12 3:56 am
10/19/2012 1:20 am
Circa_1960's Avatar Circa_1960
hey im goldfishs_fishs AKA LordButterMan

anyways
blazin flame needs staff extreemly BADLY!@#$%^&*()_+!
we need 4 mods,1 admin

hes the app
IGN:
mature out of 10:
past staff ranks:
why i would like staff:
will u respect us:
what u do when greiefers come:

PLEASE COM ON !@#$%^&*()_!
IP: Blazinflame.minecrafted.net
COME ON
cheers
butterman
nickelodeon15
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Circa_1960
10/19/2012 1:20 am
IGN: Circa_1960

Mature out of 10: 10?

past staff ranks: none

Why I would like staff: I have a lot of free time right now and I need something to do. I like to build if that's something you need done. As a mod I probably wouldn't be very strict, but I've always seemed to have a pretty authoritative effect on immature people. I really just want to be a part of a growing server, I never have before.

EDIT: I went on the server and I think I got banned for saying "bitches love teamspeak". So, nevermind, I guess?
DuhMonsta
10/19/2012 1:15 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Miner
Links:Got NONE
Built:Spleef,PVP.Spawn for asomeCraft
I like:I would likw to to be a admin or a builder because im mature and i can help the server with redstone and building things such as a really mid evil or modern or any kind of spawn.
My Skype:DuhmonstaXD
Please Pick me if you dot i understand.
nickelodeon15
10/19/2012 1:13 am
ok guys here is the linup

Admin: Felix
Admin Jpal
Mod: shufflebuilder
Mod: hasamsta

Thanks Guys

Goldie AKA (LordButterMan)
louey11
10/18/2012 3:24 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
Hello get the owner on i what staff
xXBlueBooXx
10/18/2012 7:42 am
Level 25 : Expert Taco
GN:
mature out of 10:8-9
past staff ranks:member,trusted,mod
why i would like staff:cause im awesome
will u respect us:YES SIR
what u do when greiefers come:Kick that says warning then ban
shuffleshadow
10/18/2012 7:38 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
heres the app
IGN:shufflebuilder
mature out of 10:8
past staff ranks:admin,modx4 co-owner
why i would like staff:I would like staff for various reason's i'll list a phew I'd Like to help any server's in need of help, well just one :3
will u respect us:Of coures Why would i be posting this Well i know people apply and just be complete An utter nobs but im not a nob i don't go down to that level
what u do when greiefers come: If there's a higher rank staff non-afk alert him afk BUT a 30-60 min temp-ban if continued after not learning his lesson Ban ;3
JPalestis
10/18/2012 7:27 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Mage
hes the app
IGN:jpalestis
mature out of 10:10
past staff ranks:I've been admin on 7 servers coowner on 2 owner of 3 headadmin on 5
why i would like staff:I would like to help any servers there are to become popular and stay fun
will u respect us:YE$
what u do when greiefers come:I will give them a warning that they are doing something wrong and if they keep doing it ban them for a while then if they learned there ,lesson ill let them come back on
lexter20000
10/18/2012 7:24 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
dude i can't get it .. verify username it says to me .
foxmeister17
10/18/2012 7:23 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
IGN: PureCussion
mature out of 10: 10
past staff ranks: Admin on 3, Moderator on 4
why i would like staff: I would like to be a staff so that I can bring servers to the top page of the minecraft world with my people skills.
will u respect us: Of course! I would never disrespect someone with more authority.
what u do when greiefers come: Ban. You cannot let griefers have another chance.
whywasibanned343
10/18/2012 7:19 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
IGN: ToxicSunFTW
mature out of 10: 8
past staff ranks: owner 1 moderator 3 admin 4
why i would like staff: because i love to help people out and im also making a server myself!
will u respect us: Of Course!
what u do when greiefers come: if it is bad i will ban them forever but if its a little ill ban them for 24 hours
felixferrow
10/18/2012 4:59 am
Hello Nickelodeon15.

I would love to help out with your server!
Please take some time to read my Staff App

IGN: felixferr0w
Maturity Level on a scale of 10: 9
Staff ranks on other servers: Owner, Admin, HeadMod and Moderator
Why i would like to join staff: I would like to join your wonderful growing server as i want to help contribute to it and stop griefers who ruin people's creations. I also intend to help promote this server online and also by building some eye-catching creations that will attract and retain more players.
Will you respect us?: I believe that regardless of whether someone is a lower rank or has a lower status, they deserve to be respected. So yes, i believe that it is my duty to respect all members and players, big or small.
What do you do when griefers come on: I am very intolerant with griefers, however, regardless of how much they grief, i will fix the grief and warn them. If the griefing persists, i will temporarily ban them so they get the message. If they are still persistent, i will either ban them, or IP ban them depending on the severity of the grief.
Position i am applying for: Admin
Why? As i believe that it is my duty and responsibility to stop griefs and assisst and help people at all costs. I also believe that it is my duty to be a role-model for other players. But most of all, i believe it is my duty to make sure the server is safe from griefers/hackers and to help you [Butterman] and other staff members with tasks even if they may seem tedious.

I hope that this application for a staff rank is detailed enough
Thank you for taking time to read this! See you online!

Best Regards,

felixferr0w

LegendMC Owner
legendmc.co

P.S: Taste my banhammer!

Important note!: LordButterMan! Most of spawn is unclaimed, please claim it before griefers strike!
felixferrow
10/18/2012 4:59 am
Hello Nickelodeon15.

I would love to help out with your server!
Please take some time to read my Staff App

IGN: felixferr0w
Maturity Level on a scale of 10: 9
Staff ranks on other servers: Owner, Admin, HeadMod and Moderator
Why i would like to join staff: I would like to join your wonderful growing server as i want to help contribute to it and stop griefers who ruin people's creations. I also intend to help promote this server online and also by building some eye-catching creations that will attract and retain more players.
Will you respect us?: I believe that regardless of whether someone is a lower rank or has a lower status, they deserve to be respected. So yes, i believe that it is my duty to respect all members and players, big or small.
What do you do when griefers come on: I am very intolerant with griefers, however, regardless of how much they grief, i will fix the grief and warn them. If the griefing persists, i will temporarily ban them so they get the message. If they are still persistent, i will either ban them, or IP ban them depending on the severity of the grief.
Position i am applying for: Admin
Why? As i believe that it is my duty and responsibility to stop griefs and assisst and help people at all costs. I also believe that it is my duty to be a role-model for other players. But most of all, i believe it is my duty to make sure the server is safe from griefers/hackers and to help you [Butterman] and other staff members with tasks even if they may seem tedious.

I hope that this application for a staff rank is detailed enough
Thank you for taking time to read this! See you online!

Best Regards,

felixferr0w

LegendMC Owner
legendmc.co
Hazamysta
10/18/2012 4:38 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Engineer
IGN: Hazamysta
mature out of 10: 9, I'm mature, but I still like to play around a bit
past staff ranks: Mod x3
why i would like staff: I like to help people out, I am nice and kind, but strict when i have to be.
will u respect us: If I don't respect you, I have nothing to gain. no, I will not.
what u do when greiefers come: 1. Jail
2. kick
3. Temp. ban
4. Perm ban
nickelodeon15
10/18/2012 4:25 am
Awesome app
ur probably mod
BLACKOUT722
10/18/2012 4:17 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
IGN: blackout722
mature out of 10: 8 and a half
past staff ranks: owner x4 co-owner head admin x3 admin x2 mod x1 op i dunno how many times
why i would like staff: because i just love being staff i dont know why i just enjoy it i like solving problems and i love helping build and manage players
will u respect us: i will respect everyone how they respect me i think thats fair dont you?
what u do when greiefers come: if they were doing serious damage ban if they destroy a building that too a really long time ban if they destroy a few blocks jail
nickelodeon15
10/18/2012 3:57 am
plese come on !@#$%^&*()_!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome