NEED STAFF FOR BUILDING A SPAWN

GalaxyKing3000's Avatar GalaxyKing30008/8/12 6:42 pm
8/8/2012 6:55 pm
Snurf_Goggler_1's Avatar Snurf_Goggler_1
I need admins to help me build the servers spawn I would be much appriceiated if you could come and help and help with being staff.
Positions:
Head Admin (First App will get)
Admin
Mod

Application Form:
IGN:
MATURITY (1-10):
WHY DO YOU WANT THE POSITION? (30 WORD+):
WHY SHOULD WE ACCEPT YOU?(30 WORDS+):
ARE YOU OWNER OF A SERVER?
EXPERIENCE?
I will post the ip once accepted first week / two will be only for staff as we make the spawn.
GalaxyKing3000
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Snurf_Goggler_1
08/08/2012 6:55 pm
Level 23 : Expert Artist
IGN:Snurf_Goggler_1
AGE:13, keep in mind this does not effect, in anyway how good I am at building or keeping a server balanced.
POSITION:I would like to be an mod, but my primary skill is building.
MATURITY (1-10):I will always work proffessionally but I may sometimes crack jokes or troll griefers, 8/10
WHY DO YOU WANT THE POSITION? (30 WORD+): I want the position cause' frankly.... I'm just bored as hell! I also want it to practice my building skills, and reinforce them. This does not mean I am a bad builder.
WHY SHOULD WE ACCEPT YOU?(30 WORDS+):YOu should accept me because I have VERY valuable skills, such as building, professionality, and good grammar. I'm also fairly good at finding out if people use hacks, and when I should keep an eye on them. I have also been abused, and banned on server for extremely horrible reasons. So I know what bad staff is like and know not to be one.
ARE YOU OWNER OF A SERVER?No, also I am not.
EXPERIENCE?I have built the spawn for one server so far. I have also built the mob arena for a server. But I don't think It's what you built, it's how good it was. I am confident with my skills as a builder and would rank my self in the top 10%

Please accept me, I promise you will not be disappointed.
The_Only_Israphel
08/08/2012 6:51 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
IGN: Dragonianer
POSITION: Head Admin or Builder or Admin
MATURITY (1-10): 9.9 Never 100%
WHY DO YOU WANT THE POSITION? (30 WORD+): I Want The Head Admin Position so i can maintain the peace of the server, and i really like to help out people. I know alot of admin commands and stuff like that.
WHY SHOULD WE ACCEPT YOU?(30 WORDS+): I will not grief anyone or raid, and i like to help out people, i wont be really annoying, and i will obey everything that you say or someone that is a higher rank. I Will respect you. And I Have alot of experience.
ARE YOU OWNER OF A SERVER? Yes 2 servers.
EXPERIENCE? I Made alot of buildings for spawn like towers a huge underwater sphere. and a huge park. I also made alot of stuff using redstone like piston doors, and other stuff. And i made alot of awesome houses like a huge Chinese town.
globdom
08/08/2012 6:50 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Crafter
Application Form:

IGN:globdom
POSITION:Head-Admin
MATURITY (1-10):9/10 i like cracking a joke once in a while
WHY DO YOU WANT THE POSITION? (30 WORD+):I want the postition because i love helping out others. I am a very good spawn builder and ive helped many other people build a spawn. I will do whatever task you assign me without any trouble. I will patrol the server 2-7 hours per day and that time will be used to catch the wrongdoers and anything else.
WHY SHOULD WE ACCEPT YOU?(30 WORDS+):You should accept me because i have been an owner 2 times,a co-owner 4 times, an admin 9 times, a mod 6 times, a V.I.P. 4 times, a head-admin 5 times and a tech-guy 8 times. I will not only fulfill the requirments as a head admin but of many others as well.I will build, control the staff, check up on players and staff and anything else you assign me to so.
ARE YOU OWNER OF A SERVER?Yes, i have owned 2 servers before
EXPERIENCE?: I have been playing minecraft for about 3 years now and i know all of the commands. I will help you find more plugins that would benefit your servee.
Power2TheZombie
08/08/2012 6:49 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Application Form:
IGN: FlashyGoldCamo
POSITION: Head Admin
MATURITY (1-10): 9
WHY DO YOU WANT THE POSITION? (30 WORD+): Because I've always wanted to help a server out and this might be a perfect oppurtunity for me to help out. I also am bored and want to build crap lol.
WHY SHOULD WE ACCEPT YOU?(30 WORDS+): I am trustworthy and can build structures very well. I once built a Wizard's tower and a epic castle. I don't harass ppl that join the server. I am a very patient and nice guy.
ARE YOU OWNER OF A SERVER? No ;(
EXPERIENCE? Some mediocre experience, i've played minecraft since beta
EDIT: Sype- misterjoshuacruz_9
Caxer
08/08/2012 6:47 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
Application Form:Head Admin
IGN:XgNoMeX
POSITION:Head Admin
MATURITY (1-10):8
WHY DO YOU WANT THE POSITION? (30 WORD+): I am very experienced in head admin position, Hate greifers I take things seriously when this happens also when cussing apears in chat. There is no reason to greif or to cuss. I take it as drama.
WHY SHOULD WE ACCEPT YOU?(30 WORDS+):I am experienced I love minecraft, tekkit I'd love to be Head Admin because seems like you got a nice server, I have been Co-Owner on 2 servers but they got shut down thats why I am applying for another.
ARE YOU OWNER OF A SERVER?I use to.
EXPERIENCE?Been playing 2 Years
EDIT:My skype is RyanXG
tlboss
08/08/2012 6:47 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Artist
IGN: tlboss
POSITION: Head Admin/Builder
MATURITY (1-10): 8-9
WHY DO YOU WANT THE POSITION? (30 WORD+): I would like the position to help expand my horizon of working with new people and playing a game I love; MineCraft. I really want to exercise my building and work on a collective team project.
WHY SHOULD WE ACCEPT YOU?(30 WORDS+): I think I should be accepted to join this server as an admin because I have lots of experience as staff on servers. I have been admin on one server, mod on two, builder on two and owner of one.
ARE YOU OWNER OF A SERVER? I used to own a server, but it was shut down due to financial reasons.
EXPERIENCE? admin on one server, mod on two, builder on two and owner of one.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome