Need Staff for GTA MC Server

GTAMC's Avatar GTAMC10/30/14 10:03 pm
1 emeralds 148 2
10/31/2014 9:57 pm
GTAMC's Avatar GTAMC
Hello everyone, my team of developers and I have finally finished completing our custom coded plugins for our sever, which yes an Grand Theft Auto server in minecraft with guns and ranging to bank heists and purchasing houses, etc. Even your own identity and cell phone! Now it's time we need your help as being staff, to monitor those pesky people that break our rules once your on our team we will need your skype, so we may contact you easily.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Requirements:
Why would you like to be staff?
Any special precautions you go before banning or kicking someone?
Have you been any staff on any other servers?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last, but not least we will update this thread if anything else appears. We are also wondering if we could build a player database before the server launches that would be cool Maybe if you write in the comments that you would be interested in playing you can get a special set of guns that you never loose or just a donor item! Stay tuned server launch is expected tomorrow or on Saturday
GTAMC
Level 1 : New Miner