**NEED** Staff for upcoming server

violater's Avatar violater5/10/13 12:05 pm
5/15/2013 8:54 am
violater's Avatar violater
Hello fellow Minecrafters,

I am looking for a few staff positions for an upcoming server I'm starting. The name will be voted on by the staff.
Needed:

- Plugin Developer (1) -hopefully you can make simple plugins or know how to configure them. Will get admin depending on the quality of your work.

- Advertiser/Gfx Artist (1-2) - You need to be able to make banners and pictures for server lists to attract players. Will get admin depending on the quality of your work.

- Builder - You will need to construct a server worthy spawn for new players. Will get mod depending on quality and amount of time and work put into the project.

Please use this format
* - required
Click to reveal
Name:
*Position applying for:
Examples of your work(not required but would help!):

This open to anyone! (no age requirements as I am judging you on your quality of work)
Thank you for you time!
violater
Level 14 : Journeyman Taco

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/15/2013 8:54 am
violater
bump
05/13/2013 8:04 pm
violater
bump
05/12/2013 3:25 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
BailyZDavis
Add my skype please.
"Bailydavis" is it.
05/12/2013 12:40 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Hunter
siborg4
Name: Simon
*IGN: siborg4
*Position applying for: Plugin Developer / Manager
Examples of your work(not required but would help!):
I specialize in Private bukkit plugins, I can code you whatever you may desire. You need a coder / Plugin manager? I'm your guy. Thanks for considering me.
05/12/2013 3:13 pm
violater
Sounds good! Let's move to private messages.
05/12/2013 12:36 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
redbulleric
Hello Violater!
My name is Oscar, former owner of the very successful minecraft server ShatteredCraft, with a total of 26,000 registered members and a monthly income of $300+.

I would like to help you reach your goals and I have a suggestion of a possible rank for me.
My position can be labled as a Manager. I have very good marketing, leadership, and management skills. I make sure everything is running smoothly and people are doing what they should. This keeps order. I make professional websites which I will do for this project and I will also be doing a little building. My coding skills are below fair and that is where I seek the most help.
Please contact me for further information on Skype, my username is supersvennen.
05/12/2013 3:15 pm
violater
I'll consider you, let's pm now.
05/10/2013 6:42 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Narwhal
mrgdoesmc
Name: kellen Narke
*IGN:mrgdoesmc
*Position applying for: advertiser
Examples of your work(not required but would help!): Ive made multiple logos for different servers (I can do banners easily) Co owner on a server mod on another and admin on another. Im willing to help!
05/12/2013 11:24 am
violater
Would you be able to make a creative banner for this pvp survival server? Just add anything you think would get peoples attention.
05/12/2013 11:32 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Narwhal
mrgdoesmc
I'll PM you when its done!
05/10/2013 3:21 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner
ZeroUnleashed
Name: vincent
*IGN: masterfartman
*Position applying for: admin/mod
Examples of your work(not required but would help!):i own server 198.144.177.45
05/12/2013 11:23 am
violater
Why would you want to get staff if you own a server? And I am only hiring developers, advertisers and builders atm. But thanks for the reply. Don't worry about your age, I am only 15.
05/10/2013 1:02 pm
Level 53 : Grandmaster Wolf Whisperer
semmeess
Offering staff ranks to people on here is a bad idea, 99% of people are just looking to troll, i recommend getting a fair few people on your server, and developing a trust with users to pick staff, rather than just reading a few lines they write and saying 'yeah, sure, come grief!'
05/10/2013 12:59 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Devouerer
Name: Aaron
*IGN: Devouerer
*Position applying for: Builder
Examples of your work(not required but would help!): Built spawns for many servers and have a lot of time to play so I can build and put in a lot of effort
05/12/2013 11:25 am
violater
I'll put you into consideration. Thanks for the response.
05/10/2013 12:40 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
The gamer pigs
Name: Sam
*IGN: didocat76
*Position applying for: Builder
Examples of your work(not required but would help!): I am the owner of a building company that does high quality builds for servers.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome