NEED STAFF ! JOIN NOW!

Macaroni's Avatar Macaroni3/5/14 3:56 pm
3/7/2014 6:05 pm
Draithious's Avatar Draithious
I need staff right now and also whoever comes up witht the best name for the server gets admin 86.141.195.32
Macaroni
Level 7 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Draithious
03/07/2014 6:05 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
I would be wiling to be an admin/mod on this server. Here is my application:
Q: What is your name? A: Cameron

Q: What is your in-game Minecraft Username? A: Stoutishweat195

Q: Do you have a Skype account? A: Yes; Draithious

Q: What is your age? A: 13

Q: Do you have any Previous Experience with Moderation/Administration on Minecraft Servers? A: No, but I would love to become one. I have been admin of a couple small factions and have been a moderator in Inazuma (a large faction), which gives me quite a bit of experience working with large groups.

Q: What is your experience with Plugins? A: No experience, but I learn very quickly.

Q: What days are you avaliable? A: Friday evening-Sunday evening

Q: How many hours on estimate are you avaliable each day? A: Monday-Thursday: 0 hours (lots of homework for AP classes), Friday: 6 hours, Saturday and sunday: All day

Q: What do you do outside of Minecraft? (Ie: Jobs, school) A: I work diligently at school and take very advanced classes. I am also learning guitar.

Q: What skills do you have that allow you to stand apart from other applicants? (Ie: Builder, good with plugins, etc. If so, please give some examples.) A: I am a decent builder, Good at communicating and working as a team, good at taking charge when need be, but most of all I'm very loyal to my superiors.

Q: Why should we pick you for staff over someone else? (A minimum of 250 words is required for this section.) A: I am a very good cooperative worker, and will devote all the time I can to helping this server. I have donated, and plan to again. I am good at troubleshooting problems and will help fix anything I find amiss on the server. I am a fair person when it comes to settling arguments and often resolve them without need of consequences. If I am the only mod on, I will keep a Hawk's eye on the goings on of the server. I will never let you down and always follow directions. I will always closely follow the lead of my superiors and never question a command. I may have a narrow window of time to be on the server, but I will make up for that tenfold with effort, perseverance, and honesty. I love this server and have become well acquainted with the rules and regulations, and already keep a close eye on the chat. I will never fail you. I have grown to love the community and am a huge fan of YoshitoMario’s youtube channel. I am confident that you will grow to love me as I already love this community. School may take precedence over playing MineCraft, but this is what I truly enjoy doing, and I aspire to become the most loyal and trustworthy Moderator I can be. I can communicate, cooperate, and boost the morale and overall productivity of the community. If you need a loyal, fun, public-relations moderator, I'm your guy! Thanks for considering me, and thank you in advance for taking the time to read this.

A bit into who I am: I belive strongly in trusting your superiors and your subordinates, and that's why I hate micromanaging people almost as much as I hate being micromanaged. I am the type of person who you tell to do something and they go above and beyond your expectations, with a very slight, unique variation to instuctions. I will always follow direct orders, but when I take something into my own hands, the result makes you say "Wow, that could only have been Draithious". Call it a strength or a weakness, but that's just how I do things.

Your friend,
~Cameron (A.K.A. Stoutishweat195)
Burnt_Biscuits22
03/07/2014 5:52 pm
Level 1 : New Network
In-game Name
Dark_154

Rank On Server

Time You Have Been On Minecraft
I have been on Mc since Beta which I guess is quite a long time

Daily Play Time
I can play everyday amost all day

I live
Canada,Bc,Cilliwack

Time Zone
Pacific

Why We Should Pick You?
I think I'd be a great help to the server administrators and staff team due to the fact I would be
answering server member questions, that the staff commonly may be getting spammed with, which stops them
from doing the rest of their day-to-day duties.

Furthermore, I have past experience of both hosting my own server, and also being staff on many other servers,
I have experience with setting up plugins [ Not actually making them ] and also, I know how most of the server
commands work

A Little More About Yourself
Well, as I have already stated, I'm 14, Male & Born in Canada, I enjoy playing most sports, i.e. Basketball, Football / Soccer, Etc

I also like helping new people to learn different sports & etc, which I also sometimes do on computer games,
teaching friends how to play them & teaching them tactics, etc

Send Me A Msg On Skype If I get accepted

Thanks
F3ARFIGHTER
03/07/2014 2:33 am
Hey My IG is xXchazoXx and im looking for server work.

I can do rpg, factions, mini games, prison, kitpvp and allot more!!
im good a buidling, Coding, And idears to help the server.
*But i am the best at factions
I have worked on many servers before and they are now averaging 20+ players constantly on per day.
I even have a hole code for a faction server of kits for essentails and all donater perks!!
*How can you contact me?
Skype; mr.cat5595
planetMinecaft: Just message me

- Do you want a sucsessfull server? Im the man for the job
Friendly123
03/07/2014 7:27 am
Level 42 : Master Architect
Copy/pasted other url: post2802647.html#p2802647 page 3
nathanspike
03/06/2014 5:37 pm
LOIJWDUIOAYDCUIWTYDLTTFUAWUF
nathanspike
03/06/2014 5:32 pm
Server Down
nathanspike
03/06/2014 5:30 pm
I Would Be Any Staff That You Pick ME Too Be
My Ing:Nathanspike
I really Want Too Be A Staff ON A Server
I Never Ever Been Staf Ever

So Please Do It

IF You Don't
Friendly123
03/05/2014 4:51 pm
Level 42 : Master Architect
Server down???????
Miner29diamands
03/05/2014 4:00 pm
Call your server kings of legends in the PvP world
Miner29diamands
03/05/2014 3:59 pm
Hi I would love to be your staff my skype name is killerdrone29 pop me a text and we can talk. I would love to help
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome