Need a Staff Manager?

Known Spitfire's Avatar Known Spitfire6/14/16 12:00 am
1 emeralds 172 3
6/17/2016 11:58 pm
Known Spitfire's Avatar Known Spitfire
Hello all, KnownSpitfire here! I am offering up my services to any server who needs help managing their server/s.
I have a lot of experience with running servers and organizing staff and players.
I have owned two servers of my own, but due to uncontrollable circumstances I had to close them. I then had Co-Owned a friends server and was put in charge of the staff teams (builders, mods, admins, dev, and etc). I started off my staffing experience with a few years back, before I joined on Planet Minecraft.
My skill sets are all across the board, I can build, lead member, organize events, etc.
As a prior server owner I can understand some of the difficulties that come with trying to get things set up, and I would like to help others make their servers grow!

If you would like to contact me please send me a private message on here (Planet Minecraft) I can get you my Skype and we can discuss things from then on!

Thanks so much all hope to hear from you soon!
Known Spitfire
Level 1 : New Miner