Need A Staff Member? || Staff Member For Hire

TyFoxy's Avatar TyFoxy3/8/16 12:51 pm
1 emeralds 102 1
3/8/2016 1:40 pm
TyFoxy's Avatar TyFoxy
Need Someone who can be your staff Member?

Well.

My name is TyFoxy

And Im willing to help any Owner, Or Network in need.

My Skills Include:
- Development work (Configurations only, custom plugins are in work)
- Media Artist (I am currently in class for GFX xD)
- Builder (Ive Been apart of multiple Build ops before| BavCraft, WGR)
- Board Member (For Forums, if you just needed someone to Moderate your page)
- YouTuber ( I am small time. Don't get hype )

Age, IGN, Ect:

IGN : TyFoxy
Availability : I haven't been as active lately because of internet issues. I won't be active everyday until that is fixed. Within the next couple weeks, or even a couple months if things turn for the worst. I am on Forums pages everyday. So if need be, I can be on.

Why Trust you? : Look, spare me the "I need to trust you first" bull. I'm a fun, humorous guy, who wants to finally be apart of a server, who won't half ass your work. So that you can be successful. I know some cool tips and tricks with essentials, that many professional servers use, and hide. Many servers like Mineplex, or FateCraft, use essentials so well, you didn't even know it was there. I know exactly how they do it.
Now, thats not a trustworthy comment now is it? Anyway. If you aren't sure you can trust me, then have a backup. (Thats so you feel better) You will never find my name anywhere for griefing or destroying. Its just not cool.

Do you need pay? : No. I don't. I just do this for practice, and for assistance. I would appreciate some kind of deal, or donation. But its not needed to hire me.

Do you have a specific job you want? : Moderator, Admin. Even Co Owner. But. Like listed above, I can do any of the following.

Before you go to comment to possibly hire, please note, Skype won't work for now, please email me at | sanchezkevin180@gmail.com | I respond faster that way ^^

And also, don't hire me if you "plan" to have your server up for a long time, be sure to have a budget and have enough money to run for months without delay. Because I hate wasting my time on a server who will shut down in two days. Its not fun!

~Thanks again. Hope to work for some of you applicants soon!~

IGN:
ServerName:
How old is your server?:
Email(Needed):
Skype(Optional):
Have a website?:
TeamspeakServer?:

Comments?(Anything You want me to know?):

====-=====-=====-=====-=====-=====-=====-=====-=====-=====-=====-====
TyFoxy
Level 12 : Journeyman Explorer