I NEED STAFF MEMBERS

jcsmithjc's Avatar jcsmithjc6/21/13 11:34 am
6/21/2013 5:51 pm
DuhSheep's Avatar DuhSheep
I just made a server and i need good builders, good redstoners, and i need mods, and admins. To apply you need to use this format.

In game name:

What position do you want:

what is your skyp name:

what is your age:

why do you think you should be what you have listed:

If i am thinking of chosing you i will skyp you.
jcsmithjc
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

DuhSheep
06/21/2013 5:51 pm
In game name: zaza555

What position do you want: Admin

what is your skype name: zaazaa555

what is your age: 15

why do you think you should be what you have listed: I am very knowledgeable with minecraft, I have owned and been staff on many servers, and I know how to keep justice on a server. Thanks.
Act
06/21/2013 5:47 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Enderdragon
In game name: Digital_Taunt

What position do you want: Whatever you will give to me

what is your skype name: DigitalPred

what is your age: Almost 14

Co owner on Widow PVP ( 192.210.233.137 )
and co owner on ( ezeecraft.com )
Head moderator on aeroverse ( aeroverse.cu.cc:25583 )
Head moderator on DaedraCraft ( daedragodz.com )
Head moderator on DopeCraft ( mc.dopetothecraft.com )
Admin on Camelot ( 108.178.3.169:25565 )
I can bring strictness and moderation to your server. Strictness is key to a good server, to make sure everyone has fun. There does need to be rule enforcing to make sure everyone has fun. I think I can also bring trustworthyness and leadership to the group. I will watch over the members, and make sure they are playing correctly. If another staff member needs help, I will lead them into the right direction.

If i am thinking of chosing you i will skyp you.
charjas1
06/21/2013 5:41 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
In game name:charjas

What position do you want:Admin Head-Admin Head-Mod

what is your skype name:junior.bercier

what is your age:14

why do you think you should be what you have listed:im a good builder i like helping servers out im kinda good with redstone im a respectful player An trustfull im good working with other players i love helping staff and players im a good staff member for your staff team
niky1214nik
06/21/2013 2:29 pm
In game name: niky1214nk

What position do you want: admin, head admin, mod or head mod

what is your skyp name: redstoneblockminer

what is your age: 16

why do you think you should be what you have listed: I am a really good redstoner. I like building redstone contraptions and I am always updated with the news of the minecraft world (snapshots ...). I like to build small structures with a lot of detail.
I like to help people when they have problems and I love to play on multiplayer servers.
I was already admin and head mod on other servers and I want to collect some experience to open my own server:
EventuallyHYPAAA
06/21/2013 2:11 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
Both Me and my friend are applying.

IGN(s): EventuallyHYPAAA and EventuallyAIGHHT

Building: 9.5/10 Email me at s-_-daniels and i will show you the city we are building.

Maturity: 10/10

Skype(s): samdaniels6569 and spooginator2

Staff experience: Head admin on Mastercraft, Admin on Hg Server and Moderator on MikezafCraft.

Rank(s) Admin, Head Admin, Moderator

You should consider the both of us, because you won't only have one, but two awesome builders who have very creative and awesome ideas, dont mean to brag or anything... . Plus, we have a youtube channel: EventuallyEndgame so we can also help with advertising the server. However don't think that the only thing we can do is build... We can do much more, such as watch out for hackers, spammers etc... and ensure a better server experience for all server members.
Hope you consider both of us for the job. We come as a package
ludo567
06/21/2013 2:04 pm
Level 1 : New Architect
I just made a server and i need good builders, good redstoners, and i need mods, and admins. To apply you need to use this format.

In game name: ludo567

What position do you want: Builder

what is your skyp name: ludo.beast1

what is your age: 14

I should be listed because I like supporting new server and I love building medieval, modern all kind of stuffs. Also, I love being original so not copying other castle or something I want to make my own, and making a lot of details. That is why I like to build.

Thanks for reading
Maxyman_98
06/21/2013 12:04 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Dragon
In game name:Maxyman_1998

What position do you want:A rank suited for me, i would prefer admin but moderator will be okay too

what is your skype name:maxmarshall1998

what is your age:15

To be perfectly honest i am the best man for the job, being admin on a few and moderator on a lot of server's guarentee's you my loyalty. i also previously owned my own minecraft server and that was very successful,

Thanks for reading
JordanAspect
06/21/2013 11:41 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Ninja
IGN:Firerdmaniac

Applying for Moderator

Why do you think you should be what you want:I take responisbility of what I do at all times, I normally always snapshot things if it is in the chat if it is bad.
I have never been banned but have lost my rank before as Mod never admin.
I am good at multitasking but it matters what the two things I'm doing are.Main Skill is building, Can use Worldedit,Pixelart, And useing new plugins and finding good ones
I am mature at moments but I have my moments
I work great with others, Have many that would want me to take this position.

THANKS FOR READING
-Fuse-
06/21/2013 11:38 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Pony
In game name: fuse4gaming

What position do you want: admin,mod,head-admin

what is your skyp name: fuse4gaming1

what is your age: 13

why do you think you should be what you have listed: im good at managing people and feel as if i can help people when the need help also im young and have potential to become a good admin i feel and i would love to help your server grow and become huge and say "i was part of this" also i woudl love to build for your sever and develop your spawn and more and i fell as if i can create a fun environment for players to sit down relax and play minecraft. i also have experience as i have been admin 5 times co-owner 2 times and mod 3 times
Alex lol
06/21/2013 11:36 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Explorer
In game name: AWESOMEALEXKER

What position do you want: admin

what is your Skype name: alex.ker6

what is your age: 14

I wanted to be an admin or head admin because I love to answer people's questions, help to develop the server into a better and bigger server. I would help the server by developing more structures around the server thus making it better looking, make it not only a pvp server but also with faction, but most importantly I can advertise the server around google by writing articles and develop a better server website. I also have the experience of 2 admins and two mods and was a co-owner but the server got shut down.

Thanks for reading
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome