_+_+_+_+_We need staff members_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

wanted4fun's Avatar wanted4fun10/5/14 7:50 pm
10/5/2014 8:22 pm
IGNisStarkiller's Avatar IGNisStarkiller
hey guys I'm a trial mod of this server, but the server owner needs some staff for DazCraftastic. So right now you can log on me and the owner is on so well be here to check applications and accepting or denying them.
also you doods should play it's: Factions, Skyblock, creative plots (32x32), and shop were you sell and buy things for those ranks on the server if you log on you'll see the ranks with /ranks.
anyways heres the IP: Craftastic.wow64.net:25954
if that doesn't work try using me1312.tk for the IP (ME1312 is the IGN of the owner).
-wanted
wanted4fun
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/05/2014 8:22 pm
Level 1 : New Network
IGNisStarkiller
Hello,

I'm an experienced Staff Member of all ranks... Here is some of my info,
IGN: Starkiller009
Rank Applying For: Any
I've had many servers to train in, get better, learn from my mistakes, etc. I do NOT abuse my powers, I simply help the server, and help it's members. I prefer to use grammar. I'll help your server for 1 day, as I have to do other things. I will help your server in anything. I am good at color coding ranks, and words. I am a skilled builder, and yeah... That's pretty much it. If you have any questions, ask me In-Game, or here. Thanks!

I hope you consider me!
10/05/2014 8:12 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Pig
sso2
YEHA STAFF NEEDED IT ISNT THAT HARD, if 3 more people apply then 3 more people a staff! [or 2]
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome