Need Staff members! New server!

Brady_Flash's Avatar Brady_Flash4/17/15 10:23 am
4/17/2015 3:06 pm
Brady_Flash's Avatar Brady_Flash
Hey so im making a server its going to be prison right now I might add on more later but I need staff that are active and loyal!

IP will be given if you are accepted!

Staff ranks needed

Plugin-Manager
Developer
Head-Admin
Admin
Head-Mod
Mod
Trial-Mod
Builder

What is your minecraft ign?
What is your skype?(Required!)
How old are you?
Time Zone?
Which of the below are you best at?
(1) Configing
(2) Building
(3) Developing Plugins
How could you help the server improve?
Staff Rank applying for?
Why should we pick you over the rest?
Why do you want to become staff?
What can you do?
Extra?
Brady_Flash
Level 4 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Jishwaah
04/17/2015 2:30 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
What is your minecraft ign? JS_Riley
What is your skype?(Required!) Can I PM you this as I don't want to post on a public forum
How old are you? 14
Time Zone? GMT/BST
Which of the below are you best at?
(1) Configuring <--
(2) Building
(3) Developing Plugins
How could you help the server improve? I have a lot of experience and know what to do in many situations. This means I can deal with any problem I face on a day to day basis
Staff Rank applying for? I think I am most suitable to an Admin position.
Why should we pick you over the rest? Because I am trustworthy, reliable and dedicated to making the server better for everyone/
Why do you want to become staff? I haven't been staff on a server for a while, and I really want to get back into playing Minecraft more often and this would be a dedication and goal, as well as helping other people.
What can you do? I can do anything you tell me to except coding plugins.
Experience: Owner x1
Co-owner x2
Head-Admin x2
Admin x4
Mod x3

I hope you enjoyed reading this and I welcome your response
Brady_Flash
04/17/2015 3:06 pm
accepted as admin pm me ur skype
Faxwy
04/17/2015 12:54 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Princess
Not really.
Brady_Flash
04/17/2015 12:34 pm
bumb
Brady_Flash
04/17/2015 10:58 am
Casteris this is so much different adopting a child is way more responsibility like 100x more
Infinity577
04/17/2015 11:13 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
Cannot get on skype at the moment, at school heh, but around 3:45 I should. Apologies.
Infinity577
04/17/2015 10:39 am
What is your minecraft ign? Infinity577X
What is your skype?(Required!) Infinity5770
How old are you?15
Which of the below are you best at? 1
(1) Configing
(2) Building
(3) Developing Plugins
How could you help the server improve? By voting as much as I can, supporting the server every way I can. I am dedicated enough to play hours and hours a day and do as much as I can as quick as possible.
Staff Rank applying for? Developer, nothing less
Why should we pick you over the rest? I've had years of experience and been staff on hundreds of servers, I am absolutely qualified for this position as staff. I know almost all the ins and outs of runnings servers, thats all there is to say.
Why do you want to become staff? I love helping servers reach their full potential so I can see how theyd turn out after that, helping servers evolve is a difficult but fascinating experience.
What can you do? Anything but redstone.
Extra? I am not clambering to be staff on any server, all I want to do is have fun doing it even though it is difficult.
Brady_Flash
04/17/2015 10:48 am
I have added you on skype to ask you some questions!
Brady_Flash
04/17/2015 10:31 am
Please stick to the application format
14allisonjd14
04/17/2015 10:29 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Whoops forgot the "Whatcsm I best at" part:
-Configering
14allisonjd14
04/17/2015 10:30 am
And my skype is Joshua Allison
14allisonjd14
04/17/2015 10:28 am
Name:
-Josh
IGN
-jdallison
Position Wanted:
-Nothing below Head-Mod
Experience:
Owner:
Co-Owner:
Head-Admin:
Admin:
Head-Mod:
Mod:
Helper:
What can you do for us:
-I can setup anything you would like. With my passed staff experiences I have learned TONS of plugins and how to use them! I could also keep the place a fun and peaceful place to chat and have fun with my sense of humor that I never use against players. With this is keeps a good nice funny chat to play on and makes tons of players want to be on!
What are you good at:
-My abiltitys range from the simple vanilla minecraft of building to the difficult responses of configuring plugins! I can setup anything I put my mind to with my hard working skills of never giving up and always trying my best!
Why do you want staff:
-I want staff to make sure this server reaches its top point of endless fun! I can do this by the recent knowledge and ingame fun I have told you about earlier!
Ever staff before:
-Yes I have as I said under the Experience section
How long can I be on:
-Over the weekends I can normally be on 2-5 hours in the morning and at night about 3-5 hours
Additional info:
-I do play competitive hockey which takes away 2-3 hours on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday

Thanks for your time!

Sincerely,
jdallison
Faxwy
04/17/2015 10:32 am
If you ever want to get staff on any server, you should probably make your post look a little better. I understand you're 11, but is being staff actually beneficial to you, or the server? Just looking at things from a logical perspective. You shouldn't be spending your childhood dealing with trolls and what not. Go outside. Play at the park.
Infinity577
04/17/2015 10:46 am
Im not so sure this is a proper way to respond. I've been gaming since I was 4, and games are exactly that, meant for younger age groups. If you havent noticed, most of Minecraft's players are under the age of 15, which is to be expected of a game like this. Being staff can teach someone skills in leadership, no matter the age, even though the maturity they lack can pose as a huge obstacle, but its an obstacle they should learn to overcome.
Faxwy
04/17/2015 10:55 am
Yea, that is a possibility. But I doubt he/she has the proper skill set and personality to do this type of stuff. Note: My post says "Is it beneficial" and most likely, it will not be. While I'm not opposed to kids playing games, most kids act like kids, which is fine. You don't see kids adopting children, for a reason. Most people have an age limit for their staff apps, because younger kids generally act like kids. There are exceptions for exceptional people.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome