NEED STAFF - Moderators & Admins

PixelatedJen's Avatar PixelatedJen12/23/16 7:02 pm
1 emeralds 211 3
12/30/2016 8:59 am
PixelatedJen's Avatar PixelatedJen

Hello!
We are currently looking for staff for our server called Mystic Cove.
Let me tell you a little bit about us!

We have been open since Halloween of this year and we are a really fun server that is looking to put together a super fun staff team to help bring our community more together. Our server has many cool features to it. We are a survival server that has four different Kingdoms that you can join. You can either join Avalon, Euthoria, Fangdor, or Karthmere. Each kingdom is a different world to discover. Within those kingdoms you can create your own towns and villages with your friends using Towny. We also have many cool features such as an amazing magic plugin that allows you to create and use spells, we have a ranking system that is redeemed with XP levels and with those ranks you can receive access to rune stones which boost your abilities and they will help you push you further to the top. We also have a friending and marriage system, and much much more. But to make this awesome server more awesome, we need awesome staff!

We are currently only looking for people who are serious applicants that are willing to work hard, be dedicated, mature, and responsible. Please do not put in an application if you are a flakey person. We want people who want to be part of the process of progressing our server further. We give our staff promotions to where they can work themselves up to being an OP (King/Queen) if they work hard enough, so if you start at the bottom you can always advance regardless of age.

We are only looking for the following positions:
Servant -> Moderator (Must be 13 or older)
Knight -> Head Moderator (Must be 14 or older)
Prince/Princess -> Administator (Must be 15 or older)

Please do not inquire if we are looking for a builder or developer, we already have those. Only serious applicants only. Before you apply, please make sure to pick a Kingdom on the server first. Then head to our Enjin page here and join our website:
http://mysticcove.enjin.com/

Here is our server information:
Version - 1.11
IP Address - MysticCove.Cubed.Pro

Then click applications at the top. If you have any questions, please message me or you can talk to Nace888 or NateDuckSin.
Again, only serious applicants.

Have a Magical Day,
AccioJennifer
PixelatedJen
Level 19 : Journeyman Network