Need Staff need Builder Need 1 Co-Owner

TrinityCraftStaff's Avatar TrinityCraftStaff7/19/12 10:10 pm
7/20/2012 3:04 pm
guito_sensation4's Avatar guito_sensation4
80 Slot-----TrinityCraft-----5gb Ram
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok guys you all Now how hard it is to build up a successfull server. And its been very stressfull for me as we were doing very well indeed we were slowly getting there. But unfortunatly i believe the servers been Griefed so i have reset the Server so We could very well try again. Meaning by reset like a Total Reset of the maps EVERYTHING.

So now i need to completely rebuild spawn In wich i will need builders and some staff. and i may need a Co-Owner.

The staff Apps that i will make WILL follow a very strict code of Conduct, meaning that the apps need to be perfect in order to be accepted. If you are accepted you will need to Join our website: Trinity-Craft.enjin.com And i will add you to the staff List.

Staff That i am looking for:
--------------------------------------------------------
1 Co-Owner:
1 Head-Admin:
4 Admin:
1 Head-Mod:
4 Moderator:
3 Helper:

APPLICATIONS
------------------------------

Co-Owner-------------

IGN:
Age (Must Be 16+):
Why Do you Want it?:
What do you think it means to be a Co-Owner?:
If it not a question of maturity then what is the question?:
In 50 words or more write you Experience With staff on ONE Server:
Skype??:
If you were to be accepted as my right hand man what could you do for me?:
Are You a builder?:
Could you donate?:
Are you a pleasent person to work with?:
How often could you be on?

Good Luck!

Head-Admin And Head-Mod
-------------------------------------

Ign:
A Question of maturity Is a silly question then what is the Question?
HAdmin or HMod?:
Why do you Need it?:
What Qualities can you bring to the server?:
Give Me a Quick demo of a situation and a resolution:
In 50 Words or more explain the experience you have had on ONE server:
Any More Info?

Good Luck!

All other Positions
-------------------------

Ign:
Why?:
What could you do for the server?:
What could You bring for the server?
Why do you want the Position?:
Skype??:
Any More Info??:

Good Luck!

Ok they Are the applications!

NOTE: Make you apps Long and Neat Whether you color code them or whatever. Actually show me you want the position! i dont want people applying coming on the server and messing around either! so Make the app Good. Short apps WILL NOT be accepted!
TrinityCraftStaff
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/20/2012 8:41 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Skinner
freezo14
IGN:
freezo14
Age (Must Be 16+):
Why Do you Want it?:
I want this because i know i can help the server in many ways including building, perms and other commands, i know i can do this job very well since i'am head-admin on another server and have experience with griefers and hackers, i also take griefing seriously and will only give 1 warning.
What do you think it means to be a Co-Owner?:
It means to help the server and run the server with the owner and to do as much possible even when busy to help the server grow and become as good as possible.
If it not a question of maturity then what is the question?:
I think that people who are not mature because they are attention seeking, is very annoying. I'am mature and i don't like people who are not mature because they think it is fun.
In 50 words or more write you Experience With staff on ONE Server:
I have been a head-admin on a server and i know that this is not an easy job because of the many problems that occur with people not following the rules, which is very irritating, but i can manage these people. My responsibility was to sort out any occuring problem on the server and i know i handled it very well, i also know that i'am prepared to do the same with this server too. I know that helping may be a lot of my time, but i will have to make some sacrifices to help this server like i did with the others i have helped with.
Skype??:
freezo14
If you were to be accepted as my right hand man what could you do for me?:
I can sort out many permissions and commands, but if there are other problems i will try and help.
Are You a builder?:
Yes, i have a lot of experience in building, i have been building since 1.6 alpha (on another account).
Could you donate?:
sorry i cannot donate yet, but maybe in the future.
Are you a pleasent person to work with?:
I'am a very nice person to work with and i hope i can help you with all your needs.
How often could you be on?
I can be online everyday in the later hours of the day (I will not be online for the next 2 weeks because i will be on vacation).
07/20/2012 8:16 am
IGN: Spark
Position:Builder, I feel and I've been told that I'm quite a creative and artistic person, so I think this position would fit perfectly. I could do many, many things for the server. I like a challenge and would just about any challenge that you ask me to do. I mean- within the reason, e.g Go and jump in that pool of lava over there. No. Lol (Just and example...)
I don't have skype, but I do have hamachi, I will create a skype account ASAP.
Maturity: I've been told I'm very mature for my age and I am very reliable.
I want this position really bad, as I know it would be an amazing opportunity to meet new people and make new friends.
I do go to school, but being its the 6 weeks holidays, well, I broke up yesterday so I've got a whole 6 weeks. Besides, I go on minecraft virtually whenever I can I hope my application gets through and that you consider letting me help.

Many thanks,
1999chelsea1999
07/20/2012 7:57 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Zwanderson1995
Ign:zwanderson1995

HAdmin or HMod?:HMod or just admin
Why do you Need it?:i just want to help out a server that will become somethig amazing in the future.

What Qualities can you bring to the server?:i am very respectful to everyone and i love being helpful.i never abuse power
Give Me a Quick demo of a situation and a resolution:if someone was to say have gm and was spawning things for other players the resolution would to be take the perm away for a wile and if they were doing it again take the permision forever

In 50 Words or more explain the experience you have had on ONE server:i have been the head admin on a server before and i was realy good with world edit and building i have caught at least 40 hack/modding and caught people cheating
Any More Info?
07/20/2012 7:51 am
TrinityCraftStaff
mean ing just redo it and make it neater and more information
07/20/2012 8:59 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Skinner
ampharo
I don't want to nag, but did I get accepted or am I just a backup or something?
07/20/2012 7:45 am
Zwanderson1995
07/20/2012 7:44 am
Zwanderson1995
im not sure what you mean by that
07/20/2012 7:24 am
TrinityCraftStaff
i know i saw it just needs more Overall info/work into it otherwise im considering you
07/20/2012 7:15 am
Zwanderson1995
i did...
07/20/2012 7:14 am
TrinityCraftStaff
Im still looking keep applying
07/20/2012 6:41 am
Zwanderson1995
Ign:zwanderson1995
HAdmin or HMod?:Hmod
Why do you Need it?:i just wabt to help out a server that will become somethig amazing in the future
What Qualities can you bring to the server?:i am very respectful to everyone and i love being helpful
Give Me a Quick demo of a situation and a resolution:if someone was to say have gm and was spawning things for other players the resolution would to be take the perm away for a wile and if they were doing it again take the permision forever
In 50 Words or more explain the experience you have had on ONE server:i have been the head admin on a server before and i was realy good with world edit and building
Any More Info?
07/20/2012 6:26 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Warrior
maxs10
maxs10
07/20/2012 6:22 am
TrinityCraftStaff
Ok for all that i have accepted so far i have finaly got the server running! ip is fr10.mooshroom.net:25631 and is whitelisted! so again put ur IGN here
07/20/2012 4:04 am
maxs10
done and done
07/20/2012 4:03 am
TrinityCraftStaff
oh and vote as well
07/20/2012 4:01 am
TrinityCraftStaff
ok in the time being would you like to diamond us??

http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/t ... t-1138376/

or you can wait for server to come back up.
07/20/2012 3:51 am
maxs10
okay thank you, ill be on when it gets up
07/20/2012 3:50 am
TrinityCraftStaff
Its offline till everything is reset be up in 20 minutes or so. ip is fr10.mooshroom.net:25631
07/20/2012 3:48 am
maxs10
I understand, um wats the ip
07/20/2012 3:43 am
TrinityCraftStaff
maxs10Ign: maxs10
HAdmin or HMod?: HAdmin
Why do you Need it?: I dont need it, Im applying not to abuse power or even to get power, just to help the server and the players that play on it.
What Qualities can you bring to the server?: I know a lot about several different plug-ins, I can think of ideas to make building, cities, etc. better and grander. I have not only the minecraft experience but also staff experience.
Give Me a Quick demo of a situation and a resolution: A player uses fly or hack, and i find out I would jail him as a warning, if he doesnt listen and does it again i will kick him as warning number two. and then the third time i will ban him. and if I get picked I hope that i won't have to ban anyone, not even jail.
In 50 Words or more explain the experience you have had on ONE server: Right now I am head-admin on a server that is building, and not public yet. So far on the server I have built 30 10x10 plots, a spleef arena, a <a class="inlineAdmedialink" href="#">apartment</a> building thats big, I help build a spawn, The hall of staff. I have game them the name to about 5-10 different plug-ins. And I have learned, more about worldguard, /f autoclaim safezone, custom npc, etc. On this server I will help equaly or more.
Any More Info? I was wondering if you could also, if i dont get HAdmin, if you could also put this app towards admin, Thank You, Hope you consider.

I will consider but i would like you to be helper for now So i can see what you got
07/20/2012 3:07 am
maxs10
Ign: maxs10
HAdmin or HMod?: HAdmin
Why do you Need it?: I dont need it, Im applying not to abuse power or even to get power, just to help the server and the players that play on it.
What Qualities can you bring to the server?: I know a lot about several different plug-ins, I can think of ideas to make building, cities, etc. better and grander. I have not only the minecraft experience but also staff experience.
Give Me a Quick demo of a situation and a resolution: A player uses fly or hack, and i find out I would jail him as a warning, if he doesnt listen and does it again i will kick him as warning number two. and then the third time i will ban him. and if I get picked I hope that i won't have to ban anyone, not even jail.
In 50 Words or more explain the experience you have had on ONE server: Right now I am head-admin on a server that is building, and not public yet. So far on the server I have built 30 10x10 plots, a spleef arena, a apartment building thats big, I help build a spawn, The hall of staff. I have game them the name to about 5-10 different plug-ins. And I have learned, more about worldguard, /f autoclaim safezone, custom npc, etc. On this server I will help equaly or more.
Any More Info? I was wondering if you could also, if i dont get HAdmin, if you could also put this app towards admin, Thank You, Hope you consider.
07/20/2012 3:00 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
Dalsonx
Co-Owner-------------

IGN: Dalsonx

Age (Must Be 16+): 17

Why Do you Want it?:I would like to increase my experience in the server hosting world of video games. I also want to bring fun to as many minecraft players as possible.

What do you think it means to be a Co-Owner?: A Co-Owner is one who takes on the responsibilities of ownership when needed and helps make executive decisions when it comes to server management.

If it not a question of maturity then what is the question?: I honestly do not know. The grammar nazi/perfectionist in me is telling me that the beginning of the question/phrase should be "If its not" or "If it is". Sorry for being a grammar freak.

In 50 words or more write you Experience With staff on ONE Server: I hosted my own successful server on a laptop. I had a few people like it and the only reason it went down was because my laptop crashed. During my time of hosting, I learned how to add plug-ins to a Bukkit server and set up the permissions. Not sure if you are running a Bukkit server though.

Skype??: Sure. No video chat though. Name is Dalsonx.

If you were to be accepted as my right hand man what could you do for me?: I can bring dedicated leadership to the server.

Are You a builder?: Not really. My idea of building would be a wood shack with a slanted roof and a door.

Could you donate?: A little. Not much cash wise. I can donate time though.

Are you a pleasent person to work with?: I believe I am. I am shy at first, but once I get to know you I will talk a lot more.

How often could you be on?: Minimum of one hour per day. I am mostly on at night; about 10 p.m. to 2 a.m. eastern time.

P.S.- I apologize for spacing out my questions and answers. I think it makes it easier to read.
07/20/2012 2:47 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Skinner
ampharo
Co-Owner Application!

IGN: SquirtyCentral.

Age (Must Be 16+): 16

Why Do you Want it?: I want this position because I think that I'm mature enough to
help you, and any other players, with whatever is needed and requested. I also think that a good server deserves a good Co-Owner. So good luck to all the other applicants.

What do you think it means to be a Co-Owner?: I think it means everything to be Co-Owner, you have to be responsible, not joking around too much, getting the job done. If you can't at least accomplish that then whats the point in applying?

If it not a question of maturity then what is the question?: I have a hunch this is a trick question but If its like how mature you are, I'm about 8-9 sometimes but mostly 7-8.

In 50 words or more write you Experience With staff on ONE Server: I'm currently Head-Admin on a server named TrembleCraft and I have been told that some players really enjoy my company and have been called "The best" I don't want to boast or anything along those lines because I don't think you would enjoy it. I also have made several kind of spawns and the Owners have said that they liked them quite a bit. I just quickly need to add something, I really like the fact that you have to apply for this position .

Skype??: Yes, Minecraft4LifeBroski.

If you were to be accepted as my right hand man what could you do for me?: I could persuade people to join and help with anything needed/requested. I could even help with building the Spawn with you (if you haven't made one already.)

Are You a builder?: Yes as I have explained above.

Could you donate?: Most likely, Yes.

Are you a pleasent person to work with?: I shall leave that question to you if you do decide to pick me .

How often could you be on? Very frequently due to the Summer Holidays now.

Thanks for reading my application!
07/20/2012 2:24 am
Alllee4_yeah its me
Why it white listed i wanna see so bad or nvm i remember it reseted so its nothing as in right no duhhh lol
07/20/2012 2:20 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Explorer
youlef1999
Can you whitelist me please I would really like to see the server
07/20/2012 2:03 am
TrinityCraftStaff
yes i did you are in consideration but i wont be on for 2hrs so ill decide wen i get home XD
07/20/2012 1:54 am
youlef1999
trintycraft whats the ip of the server and did u read my staff app
07/20/2012 1:52 am
Alllee4_yeah its me
YAY i have been looking through so many servers like man wish i could build spawns and towns and arenas and stuff like dat
07/20/2012 1:44 am
TrinityCraftStaff
Yes they help build and yes you can be helper once the server comes back online
07/20/2012 1:41 am
Alllee4_yeah its me
Okay i will be a helper what do they do aslo can they help build??
07/20/2012 1:30 am
youlef1999
Ign:youlef1999
HAdmin or HMod?:HMod
Why do you Need it?:Because i want to make this a phenomenal server
What Qualities can you bring to the server?:more famous,people will put more dontaions
Give Me a Quick demo of a situation and a resolution:2 people fight other 500 bucks one of them get one half (250) and the otherone gets the same
In 50 Words or more explain the experience you have had on ONE server:i was an average person on a server and once i started to help other people talk build an do cool stuff they made me moderator. i then started telling all my friends and then they started donating now the server has more than 700 dollars.
Any More Info? : skype me youdef00
07/20/2012 1:15 am
TrinityCraftStaff
any more apps??
07/20/2012 12:35 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Hunter
Deos_EXs
Co-Owner-------------

IGN: Deos_Ex
Why Do you Want it? : Because i think i will be a very good co owner i was an admin.co-owner in another server but it failed horrible because the owner was hacked.

What do you think it means to be a Co-Owner?: to mean it means to be a hard dedicated work for the server and too any other players in the game in need of help.

If it not a question of maturity then what is the question?: act your age not your shoe size

In 50 words or more write you Experience With staff on ONE Server: this question is worded weird but if i understand correctly my experience with staff on a server was very mature and helpful i was nominated to be the main admin on the server before it was shutdown. So i never got to show my full talent.

Skype??: no im sorry but i can try and get one.

If you were to be accepted as my right hand man what could you do for me?: i could do what ever you asked but my main talent is building and redstone .
Are You a builder?: Yes
Could you donate?: mabey
Are you a pleasent person to work with? yes if you dont belive me then tell me ho i can prove it. :
How often could you be on? every day
07/20/2012 12:38 am
TrinityCraftStaff
As Said with the last co-owner app is i will consider you and wait for a few more apps i want a nice even 4 co-owner apps first
07/20/2012 12:22 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
tk1221
Fine but can helper change gm
07/20/2012 12:24 am
TrinityCraftStaff
Helpers cant change gm i am afraid. Because i want to keep this server all legit but fun at the same time.
07/20/2012 12:21 am
tk1221
07/20/2012 12:12 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Architect
guito_sensation4
Co-Owner-------------

IGN: guito_sensation4
Age (Must Be 16+): 16 haha hope that cuts it
Why Do you Want it?: Because i love minecraft and have a ton of xp.
What do you think it means to be a Co-Owner?: I think Co-Owner means to be trustworthy,responsible, and have a good attitude when dealing with problems.
If it not a question of maturity then what is the question?: um is this a trick question.. but if its about maturity i would rate myself aroun 7/10
In 50 words or more write you Experience With staff on ONE Server: One Server.. ok well ive been an admin on a server that switched to Bukkit ... idk what that is so i didnt get it, but in the long run i msg'd the owner saying that i could not get on and he said to nevermind he will find someone else. I am good with building and redstone as well as problem solving, when it comes to rules you have to be strict yet not to forcefull otherwise ppl will leave. I hope you consider this as i want to help.
Skype??: Yes
If you were to be accepted as my right hand man what could you do for me?: ok i can advertise aswell as get my friends to come online,i can sort out problems while you are away or busy i can build( Stores or anything really..) im ok when it comes to plugins.
Are You a builder?: Um i can be yes.
Could you donate?: Not at the moment as my paypal is empty
Are you a pleasent person to work with?: I believe i am.
How often could you be on? Everyday 3-6 hours
07/20/2012 12:23 am
TrinityCraftStaff
I will consider you, I have to see some other co-owner apps first so i can compare them. and that is a trick question that you will have to figure out XD
07/20/2012 3:04 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Architect
guito_sensation4
Yahh did i get accepted?
07/20/2012 12:10 am
tk1221
Position:I would like to be co-owner but I'm 13.... If I can't, I will offer head admin
Reason:I am mature enough and was a club owner which was in first place at the whole school.(computer club)and I was co-ownEr in 2 servers which both got closed by computer problems... And I am currently admin in 3 servers.
Wat can I do for the server:well.. I. Rly good at editing, and recording videos which makes me to make a Trailer for your server and I can make a website for u. For free fee!
I can bring lots of t
Hints to the server like my friends and I loveto be co-owner of thE server.
I want that position cuz I think I'm mature enough and I can do lots of things to the server.
More info?:i think you might get worried by griefers ruining the server but do NOT worry cuz I never griefed and I know the good builds to make servers better.
07/20/2012 12:20 am
TrinityCraftStaff
Denied.

Reason: I feel that you are not mature enough to Run a server. and its also your age i apologize. But i may accept you as helper.
07/20/2012 12:09 am
Alllee4_yeah its me
Ign:alllee4
What position?:Admin so i could help rebuild spawn
Why?:I love helping out servers to become the best and meeting new people and haning out with people.
What could you do for the server?:Help build everything back you name it i can build i am a very good and deatailed builder
What could You bring for the server? I could bring a whole new idea of awesome to this server
Why do you want the Position?:To help out rebuilding and helping answearing user question about the server
Skype??:Yes my name is alllee41 on skype
Any More Info??:I love building with a strong passion i am very mature and if you read this thanks for taking time to if you like this application please send me a pm thanks.
07/20/2012 12:16 am
TrinityCraftStaff
Denied.

Reason: I feel that as Admin you are not mature enough to Run a server. and its also your age i apologize. But i may accept you as helper.
07/20/2012 12:02 am
jordanrfc96
All other Positions
-------------------------

Ign:jordan96
What position?:admin
Why?:i would be great for youre server as im on micraft about 8hours a day an iv been admin on lots of server i have good experiance with the commands aswell
What could you do for the server?:i could help keep it safe from greifers as im on it a lot so this means you will always have a staff there if no one else is on
What could You bring for the server?i could bring a safe a great server to play on and i will also be able to donate soon:D
Why do you want the Position?: i want the position because i love helping out and keeping servers saft to play on
Skype??:yes i will give it to you if i get accepted
Any More Info??: anything else you need to know do be scared to ask(y)
07/20/2012 12:11 am
TrinityCraftStaff
Its an Ok app but if you could redo and say make it neater please? and a little more info? Otherwise i am considering you
07/19/2012 11:55 pm
TrinityCraftStaff
Bump i need people
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome