Need Staff New Server

COOLBOY04201's Avatar COOLBOY042015/25/13 9:12 am
5/25/2013 12:16 pm
DenialMC's Avatar DenialMC
Hello all if you could fill the application out bellow for the admin/mod place and post that would be great the ip will be messaged to you if you pass

- Minecraft Name
- admin/mod experience
- Plugins you have used/ or familiar with
- Why do you want this position?
- How can we benefit form you?
- What other skills could you bring?
- What position you applying for
- Do you Realise you can be demoted at any time ?
- Do you Realise you can be asked to advertise at any time ?
- A person tells you he gets scammed by another player for 43 diamond what would you do ?
COOLBOY04201
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

DenialMC
05/25/2013 12:16 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Modder
- Minecraft Name: My minecraft username is xMRKIRO.
- Minecraft experience: I can build pretty well. I am pretty good with redstone. I am a hardcore Minecraft gamer that knows every little fact of Minecraft =)
- Staff experience: I have a lot of experience. I own a server called SalvageCraft, I'm co-owner on a server called EnzyCraft, I'm co-owner on another server called CattyCraft. I was a mod on a server called PVP-Wars (shut down), I was an admin on a server called XanoCraft (shut down), I was Moderator on a server called Buck's Place (I got demoted since I raided the owner's friend), I was head-admin on a server called ChunkCraft (shut down), I am moderator on a server called ZeptoGamers, and that's all.
- Plugins you have used / are familiar with: I know pretty well TimTheEnchanter, WorldEdit, NoCheatPlus, NickNamer, TreeFeller, Simple-AutoSave, War, ClassicBonemeal, BlockDisguise, PlayerHeads, Multiverse (and it's derivates), WorldGuard, PlayerFreeze, SilkSpawners, Lottery, CoreProtect, HothGenerator, SkylandsPlus, Lockette, ClearLag, ProtocolLib, SuperSpleef, mcMMO, Essentials (and it's derivates, including GroupManager), WirelessRedstone, Factions, Factions Plus, Vault, Jail, TagAPI, ChestShop, MobArena, RegionForSale, AuthMe, Citizens, MOTDColor, StarterKit, ColoredSigns, Enjin MC Plugin, SpeedBall, PaintBall, SwearGuard, LapisPortals, AutoBroadcaster, BetterBroadcast, DeepVanish, InfinityDispenser, DispenserRefill, ColorPortals, AntiSpammer, SignShop, CreativeGates, etc.
- Why do you want this position: I want this position so I can improve on your server, get more players, and make them have a good time.
- How can we benefit from you: I build pretty well, I speak English, Hungarian and Romanian fluently, and I'm learning Deutsch at the moment. My mother language is Hungarian, but I can speak English better (I grown up in an English environment). I can make plugins, since I have a lot of Java programming experience. I can also program in more languages. You can trust me, and I can work in a team.
- What other skills could you bring: I could program custom .JAR files for a server (Client mods), I could create a website for the server, I could program (Craft)Bukkit plugins for the server. I can make people return to the server just to play with me.
- What position you applying for: I am applying for any open position, but mainly administrator.
- Do you realise you can be demoted at any time: Yes, I do. I won't rage in that situation.
- Do you realise you can be asked to advertise at any time: Yes, I do. I would be more than happy to do that.
- A person tells you he gets scammed by another player for 43 diamond what would you do: I would tell the scammed person to calm down. I would ask him questions. If the scammer logged off, I would wait until he goes back. I would go in /vanish, check both player's inventory with /invsee [player], then check their enderchests with /enderchest [player]. If I haven't found the diamonds I would teleport to the scammer (vanished) and search around for the diamonds. Depending on the rules I would punish the scammer.

- Daniel
ChangeTheSubject
05/25/2013 12:01 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
- Minecraft Name: ChangeTheSubject
- Minecraft experience: I am decent with building, redstone, w.e.
- admin/mod experience: I have been a admin on 3 servers. Mod on 7
- Plugins you have used/ or familiar with: W.E. Factions Mob Disguise etc.
- Why do you want this position? So I can help build and add players to the server
- How can we benefit form you? By mostly playing and talking to others and/or building
- What other skills could you bring? Redstone making.
- What position you applying for? Admin or Mod
- Do you Realize you can be demoted at any time ? Yes I do
- Do you Realize you can be asked to advertise at any time ? Yes, I do
- A person tells you he gets scammed by another player for 43 diamond what would you do ? I will ask him some questions and the person that "scammed" him and check both inventories by doing /invsee [Player Name] Then seeing what happened I would most likely possibly give half back
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome