Need Staff OPs Builders Coders Advertisers [Project U]

deletedpmc123's Avatar deletedpmc1231/29/14 7:24 pm
1 emeralds 731 6
1/30/2014 5:51 am
Bager460's Avatar Bager460
Hey, CookieUniverse our server needs support staff, staff in general, OPs, builders, coders, and advertising people, or people who advertise. We want to make CookieUniverse as fun as possible and we need your guys help! We want to make this server a great one with effort put into it, but I do not have all the resources like coders, builders, and support staff. If you are interested please apply at my website at http://cookieuniverse.liquid-platform.com

Apply To Help Or Comment Down Below! Links and More Below!

Apply Links: Staff Coder Builder

PMC Server Page: http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/cookieuniverse/

Let's make this server the best it can be with your help!

Screenshots:

deletedpmc123
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/30/2014 5:51 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Fish
Bager460
Applying for STAFF or Plugin manager

(I'm not a coder but i know how do do groups, permissions, etc. Idk java language,C++,)

Over my two years of playing on minecraft I have found that the most significant aspect of the game is its servers and community. One of the ways that I give back to the community is by striving to become staff on servers. So far I have been staff on a total of 20 servers.

Operator-5
Administrator-6
Moderator-5
Builder-3
Plugin manager-1

Along with the 20 servers that ive been staff on I have also been a server owner. being a once server owner I understand what it takes in order to become a staff member. i also know what the challenges of running a server are and I find it my duty as a staff member to overcome the challenges of hacking, excessive cursing, Explicit mods (XRay), and the occasional rule breaking. In addition to being an experienced staff member I am also experienced in the field of building. Thank you for reading this application and I hope that I can serve your server as a part of staff!

Other Information:

Age-13
IGN: puhi123
Maturity-(9/10)
Skype-maticmama123 (ficko)

I cant get on the website so this is my apply!
01/30/2014 2:49 am
Level 25 : Expert Engineer
LiquidChildren1
Id like to be a builder. I've made plenty of mini games before, you can see them on my profile. I'm awesome with redstone, command blockery, and world edit.
01/30/2014 12:38 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
axle2005
Applying for: Coder/Staff

ign: axle2005
Skills:
-Years of java coding experience, even took some classes on year a few years back in university.
-Website design experience
-Server management, varying from extensive knowledge of minecraft hosts to installing applications and hosting tools on dedicated servers.

Previous Experence:
-Used to be a Co-Owner of Kingdom of Freaks, a tekkit server that had constant traffic that ran for about a year and a half before people moved on to FTB. I was the sole plugin manager for the server and it became ungriefable toward the end.
01/29/2014 9:47 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
keralis1
Sorry I am actually going to have to post my own app here because I can't seem to work that website… but here is the app.

Email(so i can contact you): goochproductionz@gmail.com

why you want it: I want to apply for staff to make sure players are happy with the server and feel that it has good staff. I also want to help players out and try to make the server better.

why do you think you deserve it: I think I deserve it because I am very truthful, and honest and think I am fit for this rank from all the experience.

rate yourself: Social, Helpful, Truthful, Honest

And here is another app for more imformation (just in case)

IGN: GoochMoot

Bans: Once but framed for raiding a base.

Experience Being Staff: I have been staff on many servers but will say them privately In-Game or on Skype.

Maturity (On a scale of 1-10): 10

Job you Want: Administrator

Why should I hire you?: I am a very experienced staff and think that I will be fit for this job

How can you Help: I will do everything I can to help out like building etc.

Do you have Good Grammar: Yes

Skype (required): Brandaned

Time Zone: AZ US

How much will you Dedicate to the Server: An hour or 2 a day

How Long have you been Playing Minecraft: 2 years

How will you Treat New Players: I will tell them to first read the rules and might show them around a bit.

How will you Treat Rule-Breakers: I will kick or ban depending on problem, if its a hacker/cheater definite Instant-Ban, Advertisers, Temp-Ban then maybe ban if keeps on going. Spammers/Rude to players A couple kicks and later Temp-Ban
Why we should Pick You (5 sent. min.): I think you should pick me because I have alot of experience with handling players. I am very responsible and will not lie. I basically just try to do the administartor job but love to help out players with whatever they need. It does sound like I am not very strict but i am decently strict and will very rarely give players second chances. Overall my applications for staff are just to try and keep the server in good shape and treat players well.

Anything Else: I am able to record on your server just I don't have many subs

THANK YOU FOR VIEWING THIS AND HAVE A NICE DAY!
01/29/2014 9:38 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
keralis1
Alright great! I am applying now Thanks!
01/29/2014 8:31 pm
Level 1 : New Network
deletedpmc123
Remember you can apply on the websites or here in the comments if your interested. Website is strongly recommended though.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome