Need staff real bad!!!!!

gresrbserbesrgesy's Avatar gresrbserbesrgesy12/12/15 4:56 pm
1 emeralds 177 8
12/12/2015 8:45 pm
OlivercraftOfficial's Avatar OlivercraftOfficial
Hello I am ToroVoro the Owner of my server.

I have created a new server about 5 minutes ago and it is 27/4 with 24 slots and I need staff.

Ip : 158.69.118.153:25567

I need Admins, Mods, Sr.Admin, Sr.Mods, Devs, Helpers and mostly Builders. If you are a builder please create a spawn as fast as you can.
gresrbserbesrgesy
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

PrinceQuan
12/12/2015 8:39 pm
Same i need to be whitlelisted
ign PrinceQuan
Joenub
12/12/2015 8:37 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Taco
can i be whitelisted?
PastelCupcake
12/12/2015 8:15 pm
xlJohnlx copied his appplication for here: http://desteria.com/community/threads/45963/

scroll down and you will see "Give a good 200 word or more paragraph explaining why YOU deserve to be hired, not someone else" that's where he started copying lol
OlivercraftOfficial
12/12/2015 8:45 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Architect
This is sad, but hilarious!
IronMan54
12/12/2015 7:52 pm
IGN: IronMan54

Timezone: Central America

Position/Rank APPLYING For: I Would love Mod or Admin

Why Should You Have This Rank:I think i should have this rank because once
you get to know me you will tell I am very trustworthy I love to play and I
am respectful and kind. I can play most of all day as long as you need me.
I love to talk to the community and I know when to ban, mute and Temp-Ban.
I am currently not staff on any server so I can be secluded to one server
and give it my all to do this right. I can talk a lot on Skype and most the
time when i'm on I am available to talk to. GAMING is my life as a teen so
far. I am very mature when I am very mature when i need to be other times i
like to goof around. I know my limits I'd say i am good at Minecraft and
know what to say when to say it.

I like to focus souly on one thing and I like to make new friends and talk
to them. I want this server to become very successful. I will give my soul
to make this server great i will advertise on different places and get my
friends to join. Also last thing my favorite thing to do on Minecraft is
have lots of fun and play the GAME right.
How Long Have You Played Minecraft: I have played Minecraft for 3 years
that was since 1.5.2 and I think i am pretty skilled at the GAME.

Previous Expererience: I have been a Helper, Mod, Head-Mod, Admin,
Head-Admin and Co-Owner I haven't been builder on any SERVERS cause that is
not what I do.

I hope you accept this application
Sincerely,

IronMan54
PrinceQuan
12/12/2015 7:45 pm
whitlist me
xlJohnlx
12/12/2015 7:28 pm
1) IGN: TheMindBlown

2) Age: 15

3) Timezone: Eastern Time Zone

4) Maturity (Out Of 10): 8.7

5) Position/Rank Applying For: Administrator

6) Why Should You Have This Rank: I deserve to be hired as a Helper to your server for several reasons, a major one of them being my sleeping habits. I'm often awake into the night, often when there are no staff online . I am usually up late answering questions and I believe this gives me a significant advantage over those who succumb to sleep earlier in the night. I also deserve to be hired because of my maturity. I am positive that I am one of the most mature Minecraft players for my age that you will find applying for staff, and also the most serious about it. You want me to be a staff member because I genuinely believe that by setting an example/model of refraining from swearing and toxicity in general-and I will work my hardest to achieve this goal, because when I start something, I finish it, no exceptions. Furthermore, my character. Again not meaning to brag, I feel like I am an absolutely charismatic individual. It is this attitude that I maintain that allows me to form close bonds with those around me. I believe I would also be helpful reviewing other staff applications and moderating the chat. In short, other people simply don't have the drive that I do, which I know is what it takes to be a member of the staff. What I am trying to say is that as a staff member in your server, I will be extremely active, mature, and of course, helpful. I will give it my 100% all, you can count on it. I hope to get to know all of you someday.

...and that's it. Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to read my application- it means a lot to me. If you wouldn't mind giving an honest vote on the poll above and maybe even leave a review, it would make my day. There were many different ways I could have gone with this application. Please let me know what you think. I was just testing out this color scheme, so it may very well change in the future depending on the reactions I receive. If you notice any grammar mistakes whatsoever, please bring it to my attention me immediately.
*One last note- please feel free to msg me in game in Aelin and say hi. I am always trying to meet new people.

7) How Long Have You Played Minecraft: I have played for 2 years now

8) Previous Expererience: I was a server administrator on a server called Tornadus Network which lasted for over 1 year.

9) Skype (If you have it): lxJohnxl
PrinceQuan
12/12/2015 5:20 pm
1) IGN: PrinceQuan

2) Age: 16

3) Timezone: Pacific Time Zone
UTC-08:00

4) Maturity (Out Of 10): 9

5) Position/Rank Applying For: Head Moderator

6) Why Should You Have This Rank: I think I should have this rank not only, just because i'm a serious person. But, I also can get work done on a good time schedule and I follow directions without having to be told too many times. I also, know the right way to discipline people actions without abusing my power and anyway. I'm also, very loyal and I can be well dedicated.

7) How Long Have You Played Minecraft: I've been playing roughly 3-4 years

8) Previous Expererience: My past experiences was being a head moderator at bridgecraft for about 6-7 months then he shut it down.

9) Skype (If you have it): KingActz
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome