In need of staff! The Jam PvP! [OPEN]

Kungg's Avatar Kungg4/16/16 10:34 am
1 emeralds 164 4
4/16/2016 2:07 pm
Chellizard's Avatar Chellizard
The Jam PvP is a Skywars and Kitpvp server. We have custom Skywars map made by us!

| Mod Applications |
Do you have any past experiences as Mod?:
Why would you like to be staff on The Jam MC?
Anything else?
(If we like this we will add you on skype and fully interview you)

| Builder Applications |

Photos of your builds:
What type of builds do you make (fav theme)?:
Anything else?

| Developer Applications |
Your skills with coding?:
Anything else?
(Much more questions to come in skype if accepted here.)
Kungg
Level 1 : New Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/16/2016 2:07 pm
Level 40 : Master Pokemon
Chellizard
post3804916.html#p3804916

Locked thread.

GO back to your original.
04/16/2016 11:40 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
EternallyCold
Be wary, they will send you a virus
04/16/2016 11:21 am
Level 1 : New Miner
MonkeyDancing
Skype (feel free to pm): joe.white172

Why These: I have chosen these because I have been mod/admin/co-owner of tons of servers that have simply shut down due to lack of donations or I step down from my rank for personal reasons... I have never been demoted/deranked. I always do my best to make fair decisions that benefit both players. i have years of experience in every rank: helper, mod, admin, and owner/co owner. Anything you need help doing, I can do it. I would like to apply because I have a lot of experience as being staff, I do my best to help everyone and make them happy. I have been on staff jobs a lot. I rarely have complaints about me, I do my best to be a fair mod to both players in a situation. I am on all the time, because minecraft is my favorite game. I always try my hardest at my job.
My Best Qualities: I am very good at punishments e.g. banning muting etc. I am very aware of how difficult it is to handle some situations. I am highly comfortable and capable of handling any and all situations. If there is a situation with something I cannot do, simply because i don't have the ability (or perms) to do it, I will tell them I cannot do this and ask another staff. However, if it's really important, I will ask the opinions of other staff members. If I am not sure how to handle it at all, I will tell them straight forward, "I am not really understanding how i can possibly do this", and I will ask for another staff members help. If it is something I literally cant do, I will explain to them the best of my ability that I simply cannot do the thing they are asking me to do, whether it be I dont have the rights to do it, it is unfair to another player, or that it is against the rules. If it is something I don't have the ability to do because I don't have the correct status (eg. mod, admin, helper, op), I will tell them that I will get a higher rank to do it. If no other staff is on, I will tell them that I will talk to a higher staff as soon as one becomes available. If another staff doesn't feel it is important, or they believe it would also be unfair, I will explain to the player the position it would put us in and tell them that we can't or will not do it because it was deemed unfair or against the rules
I would try to report it to a higher authortiy as soon as I can. If i have access to a means of communication when they're not online, I would do my best to get in touch with them. If I can not get in touch with them, I would be forced to wait until they came online. I would tell the player that I can not get a hold of a higher authority at this time and that they will have to be patient and I will help them as much as I can until a higher authority gets on.
My Worst Qualities : My worst quality is defiantly building! I can't build for dear life I would try though to help the server in any way shape or form
What Will I Bring To The Team: I believe that I could contribute to the server because of the lack of staff on the server. I am on generally all the time, and there is always someone in need (at least from what I have seen, this is true) and I always do my best to help players. I can help defend the server from spammers and advertisers which I have noticed quite a lot since I have been on because of how popular the server is. I have never abused my powers so I believe I would be perfect for the job. I have lots of knowledge of commands aswell
Where Do I Live: I live in the U.K and my time zone is GMT
04/16/2016 10:58 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
EternallyCold
Skype (feel free to pm): black201141
Do you have any past experiences as Mod?:I have been with alot of servers the past couple of years and have become friends with some people on them too. I was a former manager for a now disbanded network and i was also various positions on servers which have also been shut down
Why would you like to be staff on The Jam MC? i would like to explain to the person who interviews me
Anything else? no
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome