Need Staff? Im Your Guy! (Staff Application)

_WhyNotGaming_'s Avatar _WhyNotGaming_12/31/15 12:53 pm
12/31/2015 1:17 pm
_WhyNotGaming_'s Avatar _WhyNotGaming_
Hi, I've Been Searching The Forums For A Day Now Trying To Find A Good Server I Could Apply For Staff On. I Got Tiered Of Looking So I Decided To Make A Post To See If Anyone Would Want To Recruit Me For Staff On There Server.

Staff Application:

Position: Well I Like To Be Mod Or Admin, But I Will Accept Mostly Anything.

IGN: _WhyNotGaming_

What I'm Good At: I Good At Helping People In Different Ways, I Good At Solving Problems That May Occur, I'm Also Good With Commands/Plugins And Fairly Good With Building As Well

What I Could Bring To Your Server: I Could Help Keep The Community Running Smoothly, Make Sure Nobody Is Taking The Server For Granted And Keep The Server Clean From Hackers, ETC. I Could Keep People Happy As I'm A Very Nice Person. (Kind, Funny, Helpful) And I Think I Could Be A Great Help To Someones Server!

Hours Of Play: I Would Be Able To Play About 3-4 Hours A Day And Sometimes More!

Past Experience: I Have Had My Own Server For A Couple Of Years, Kryptic Craft (Probably Never Heard Of It, It Was A Small Server) But I Decided To Shut It Down Because It Was Really Populating. But I Have Also Been Staff On Other Server, Helper Multiple Times, Mod Twice, And Admin Once.

Anything Else: If You Were Wondering I Have Skype, (I'll Give You My Name If You Recruit Me) And I'm Very Mature And I Think I Could Be A Big Help To Your Server!

Thanks, Reply To Me If Interested.

_WhyNotGaming_
_WhyNotGaming_
Level 1 : New Explorer